The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pomita

Season 6 spoilers

That's my reaction when I see the taping report is uploaded

It's about 3am when it's ready

Yeah, I know THAT feeling. Due to an ailment I do not sleep well and on taping nights it's even worse. Those nights, every time I wake up, I grab my phone to see if its posted. East coast time sucks in this case.

And Sheldon's egg salad is making an appearance too I take it :p

Oooo, I think I'm going to enjoy this episode. I love stuff like this. Stolen car? Next Gen outfits? I'm on board!

I like Alex, but I wish she wasn't such a 'threat.' I hope it goes a different direction, but we'll see.

I just hope the writers do go over dramatic between Leonard and Penny. It will be nice if this just ends up being another lesson for Penny and makes her want him more. It would also be nice if it builds Leonard's confidence.

• Like 4

I just hope the writers do go over dramatic between Leonard and Penny. It will be nice if this just ends up being another lesson for Penny and makes her want him more. It would also be nice if it builds Leonard's confidence.

That!

Nope. The next one is still next week. It's The Egg Salad Equivalency and it's an L/P episode with Regina King as guest star. For episode 13, we have the guys sort of going somewhere and were in their Star Trek costumes and had their car stolen, then they end up in a diner.

Wow, I am really surprised how much spoiler information there is about the next two episodes.  Is this normal?  Anyway getting excited about reading Tuesday's taping report.

Getting there.  With all the information out about the taping, this one could be another good one.  Season 6 has rocked so far.

Well they added to the sides website for Episode 13. There are 2 car thieves and they are driving Leonard's car. It's only one page but they are listening to a voice recording of Sheldon as the GPS person. He is giving Fun Facts and asking Quiz questions which the thieves are enjoying listening to and answering. It's the very last scene for the episode.

The thieves must have stolen the car while the guys were not there.

Haha, yeah, it's still not Tuesday here! It's only 11:08. :p

I'll be there tomorrow with my mom. It'll be her third time at a taping. :icon_cheesygrin: I'm surprised because this time she asked if she could go. The last two times I kinda had to ask her a couple times.

(My mom and I hardly 'bond' so this is a nice way to spend time together.) Hahaha.

Edited by Kyzzx
  • Like 6

Thanks for sharing! Very funny and typical Sheldon. :D

Funny thing is they're enjoying something that the other guys would probably be annoyed off. To be honest I needed time to laugh it all out after reading so I can type or even share that copy.