The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pomita

Season 6 spoilers

Well , I think Sheldon making Tea to the girls makes sense to his character/continuity....because we have seen on many occasions that whenever he needs some help/advice from girls(mostly Penny) he always offers them something(gummy bears, ice cream etc)...... So I don't think its something that is new 

He's making the tea at his GIRLFRIEND's house. It's not his apartment, its somewhere else. Its different. But then again, you can't see why Sheldon would spank Amy and not Raj/Howard, so its like talking to a brick wall. 

I just reread that part. Idk why I read penny house. It just surprised me tht he would go to talk to the girls all the way at Amy house. That scene is even better now for me

The tea thing is cute.

LOL I was just thinking that if someone ever happens to piss off BOTH Amy and Bernadette, they'd better run for their life: a monkey army and a vengeful she-Hulk with access to biological material. That's a horror movie waiting to happen right there.

• Like 1

He's making the tea at his GIRLFRIEND's house. It's not his apartment, its somewhere else. Its different. But then again, you can't see why Sheldon would spank Amy and not Raj/Howard, so its like talking to a brick wall. 

A-3D-Brick-wall-whole-psd53905.png

Well I broke the wall.... So I hope your view changes now :p

Anyway.. I was just inferring that it was a nice peace of continuity from the writers........ I don't think whose place/house matters because the root cause of him making tea and giving t-shirts was getting advice/help from the girls which suits his character perfectly... That's it... 

Edited by vasu

LOL I was just thinking that if someone ever happens to piss off BOTH Amy and Bernadette, they'd better run for their life: a monkey army and a vengeful she-Hulk with access to biological material. That's a horror movie waiting to happen right there.

:icon_lol:  So true.  :icon_eek:

Btw, I think Sheldon Cooper's Council of Ladies will be a legendary line/thing that comes from this episode. Brilliant Writing. 

Edited by Kiru Breezy

I was telling my Lenny friend that I want Amy and Bernadette to back up Penny incase a confrontation with Alex in this ep.

Amy and her cocaine addicted monkeys.

Bernadette's a little evil bitch when she's pissed off as we all know

Release the monkeys!

Edited by Shamyfan
  • Like 1

Kyzzx, was it possibly the cello that Leonard was playing outside Penny's door, rather than the violin? (Johnny Galecki plays the cello and we've seen Leonard play it before, and you said he was sitting outside her door...) The violin is small and played tucked under the chin while the cello is big and rests on a peg on the floor while being held between the knees. :) ( <-- musician nerd)

• Like 1

Sounds like another great episode. Thank you for taking the time to write the report, Kyzzx :-).

Monique

Same writers, but the characters have all gelled more, so they have more ease to write stuff. Still Chuck, Bill, Jim, Tara, Maria...etc. 

My one friend up in ypsi who got me into the big bang theory keeps asking me if i would mind Leonard and Alex. haha. I'm a Lenny forever.

Now granted..Margo is amazing. I love her. Alex the character is cute no doubt. But ill never not be a Lenny.

You don't stop shipping something just because you love an actress who plays another character more.

Both Margo and Kaley are fantastic. I love Margo more but they are both underrated actresses. Love them both.

I must say this taping report kind of ruined Alex the character unfortunetly... i mean after the flirting in episode 8 we could kind of brush that off since L/P were fighting but still not really a good thing.  But now after she quite blatantly asked him out after she knew he had a gf its like really? kind of a bitchy thing to do imo... idk 

I must say this taping report kind of ruined Alex the character unfortunetly... i mean after the flirting in episode 8 we could kind of brush that off since L/P were fighting but still not really a good thing.  But now after she quite blatantly asked him out after she knew he had a gf its like really? kind of a bitchy thing to do imo... idk 

My question is, did Leonard ever just put her in her place and come out and say, "I have a girlfriend and I'm not interested in going out with anyone else"?? It sounds like he was too busy being flattered at her attention. I mean, he did say that he was going to be hanging out with Penny, and I guess he had mentioned previously that Penny was his girlfriend, but it sounds like he needed to just kind of put the kibosh on Alex's advances by just spelling it out for her.

• Like 1

yea exactly! I mentinoed that in a different thread but it does seem like he never actually told Alex off.  I really kind of wanted to see that.  I mean he obviously didn't have to be mean or rude about it but it would have been nice to see him let her know once and for all was taken...

They really left it at a point where she could come back.  Raj could mention how he is in love with her from time to time and Sheldon could mention her from time to time and they would never have to show her.  Of course, any time she is mentioned, Penny will say "slutbag" and it will always be out there that she works at the university that Leonard works at.  Then she could be used in a future episode with the guys (except maybe Leonard), Sheldon or could hook up with Raj.  It might be funny, in the future, for her to be with Raj and the group, and Penny being very clingy of Leonard around her.  She has a chemistry with the guys and is a likeable character, if you can ignore her having hit on Leonard, so using her later in the show wouldn't be too bad.

Thanks so much for the report, Kyzzx! Lovely and detailed as always.

It sounds like another classic episode. Leonard/Penny gave me the warm fuzzies in this one, and I'm not even a shipper. Remarkable growth for Penny - and for Sheldon. His dialogues with Alex and the HR lady, and his going out of his way to help Leonard.. just wow.

Two things - I love that Raj's Yorkie is back. And I want to be on that Council of Ladies, complete with T-shirt.  :)

I wanted to see what font and color is the t-shirt and then try and sell that design in Red Bubble or Zazzle.

tumblr_mektx8WSBG1rlhb3uo1_500.jpg

Hmmmm... BACON.

Edit: I remember Prady saying that Jim Reynolds mentioned Star Wars instead of Star Trek during one of their discussions in the writers' room. I think this was that episode.

Edited by jeanalice

Kyzzx, was it possibly the cello that Leonard was playing outside Penny's door, rather than the violin? (Johnny Galecki plays the cello and we've seen Leonard play it before, and you said he was sitting outside her door...)

The violin is small and played tucked under the chin while the cello is big and rests on a peg on the floor while being held between the knees. :) ( <-- musician nerd)

Words cannot describe my embarrassment. I knew it was a cello! I think I typed violin because my sister had the movie Dinner for Schmucks on and I remember it's the part where Steve Carell is playing the "world's smallest violin."

Oh, lord. D: I remember it happening. LOL.

Edited by Kyzzx
  • Like 1

I wanted to see what font and color is the t-shirt and then try and sell that design in Red Bubble or Zazzle.

I just made this really quick. To the best of my memory, this is what it looks like. I can't remember if it's just "Sheldon Cooper's Council of Ladies" or Dr. Sheldon Cooper.

The font was really thin and it was hard to see, even on the monitors.

mc8TP.jpg

• Like 2

I just made this really quick. To the best of my memory, this is what it looks like. I can't remember if it's just "Sheldon Cooper's Council of Ladies" or Dr. Sheldon Cooper.

The font was really thin and it was hard to see, even on the monitors.

mc8TP.jpg

Thank you! Wonder if they would really make these shirts.

Thank you! Wonder if they would really make these shirts.

I'm sure it'd be a gold mine, if you wanted to do it.

I'd make one. Not in pink, though. I could probably pass with an orange or whatever.

Thanks For the report Kyzzx :)

I'm very happy we got a L/P episode because it had been 3 since the ILY.

I guess there were no special bloopers or interaction amongst the cast Tuesday night.

If there is going to be an episode of Leonard's car being stolen, there needs to be an episode after that of him having to buy a new car. It could pit Penny against Sheldon on what car he should buy. They both will of course hate each others suggestions and since Sheldon doesn't really know anymore about cars than Penny, they will be on even ground. They could have different car brochures on the coffee tables in each apartment and the guys whiteboards could be covered in car facts. Leonard could also find a white board in Penny's apartment listing all the reasons buying a certain car would make his girlfriend happy. There could be a lot of laughs over Penny and Sheldon arguing over this and trying to influence Leonard, while he is trying to stay sane and mediate between them. Leonard can go to Raj and Howard to ask advice about how to keep Sheldon and Penny happy, which Raj can tell him he is screwed and Howard tells him to man up and buy what he wants. Leonard can ask him if that's what he did with his new car and Howard can get all quiet and tell him the car is Bernadette's and she bought it and only let's him drive it. It could come to an end with Penny seeing how stressed Leonard's getting over the whole situation, so she tells him to get what he wants because she will like anything he gets. The last scene could be Leonard, Penny and Sheldon riding in the new car Leonard picked out with most of the options Penny wanted and a big backseat with lots of windows for Sheldon to ride in, so he doesn't get car sick and because Penny now has permanent dibs on shotgun. The story can end with Penny opening the cars sunroof and of course it lets air blow on Sheldon in the backseat.

• Like 2

wow. Is that for episode 14?

Too bad they did not do that to Howard. They just suddenly thought of giving him a car in an episode. I even thought that Amy doesn't drive because Penny still had to take them to their first date then voila! She owns one, mentioned it in 5.15, then shows it in episode 19.