Season 6 spoilers

Pomita

I think this stems from the information on the sides and from what E! made of it, etc.  I don't know that anyone out there knows much more than we do from having seen the diner scene in the sides.

There is another scene in the diner that comes later where it's just Howard and Bernadette and apparently L&P have left (and Leonard is paying for H&B's dinner), so something happens after Leonard gets down on one knee, but we don't know if it's good or bad...

• Like 2

Even though I'm a super Shamy type person and I want lots and lots of that, I'm really hoping for a Raj ep. He needs either a love interest or a new storyline about something completely different. Something...anything. Poor Raj.

It will be super late before we get them likely.  Typically it is at least midnight Pacific Time before we see a spoiler posted up.  Although, I will admit that Monique gives us bits at a time. She usually posts something as soon as she leaves the studio (like a sentence or two) and then little bits during multiple posts (as she recalls more) after she gets home.   So here is to hoping she was able to get in tonight.  I think she may have succeeded because otherwise we likely would have heard otherwise.

Edited by stardustmelody

You realize there has been a lot of press on the V-Day episode because that is probably the one week of ratings that matters most and are trying to rev up the audience to tune in and watch.  :icon_lol:    Smart marketing! :icon_wink:

Yeah, and I just about guarantee that no matter what actually happens in the episode, the image of Leonard down on one knee will be all over the promos.

• Like 2

It would be even more humorous if it were Penny down on one knee!

I tend to agree...it seems like it would be more in keeping with their relationship dynamic as well.  I am rather surprised they went such a traditional route...but then again...the non-traditionalists are Shamy. :icon_lol:

What I didn't like is that the V-Day ep would have a napkin/tiara-esque moment in which a gift led to a rare display of affection.  They've already done that, but I need to have more faith in these writers that they won't just re-do it.

• Like 1

What I didn't like is that the V-Day ep would have a napkin/tiara-esque moment in which a gift led to a rare display of affection.  They've already done that, but I need to have more faith in these writers that they won't just re-do it.

I know, right? I just noticed that Johnny happened to mention the Bath Item episode, which I pointed out as a concern of mine in the Shamy thread. Oh well. I hope he's just referring to the fact that it is a holiday-themed episode and that's it.

I honestly don't think they will go that route.  I think Sheldon will know Amy has told him that she has the "perfect gift" for him ahead of time.  He will deliberate for a few days worrying about what to get her and then realize what she wants more is movement forward in their relationship.   He will bring an amended RA calling for an increase in physical contact and then seal it with a kiss (to prove he is willing to move forward).  That would mean much more to her than anything monetary and I think he will know that.   I can't imagine him getting her anything (short of a human skeleton or an engagement ring, both which are highly unlikely) that would mean more to Amy at this point.

As far as Johnny's comment...I took it that he meant that they saw popularity in recognizing holidays in general and so have decided to capitalize on that.  Not that they are trying to re-create that specific episode or events that were involved in it.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1