Season 6 spoilers

Pomita

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I actually know what a Props Master is. :) I guess it's a good thing easy jobs aren't very entertaining or appealing to me ;)

Continuity is my specialty.  Hoping to work on a tv show soon. :)  Props Master has to guard everything like its their baby.   :)  Thank goodness I wouldn't want to be one of those.  I have no baby. :(

Edited by Shel_Ra_Ho_Le

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl
Why thank you :) I'm very much into cubes! I can solve the 3x3 in a little under a minute (well, I could before my right hand was burned), and I just solved the 4x4 in about 2.5 years :D So, definitely not fast enough to compete, but I enjoy puzzles and algorithms, so it works out. I just started on a dodecahedron, but it's ridiculously hard doing it one-handed. What are your best times?

these are my competition stats http://www.worldcubeassociation.org/results/p.php?i=2011HERR02 (they kinda suck)

but I did the 3x3 in under 38:05:45 once. that was my best time. I am in under a minute for the 2x2, around 5 minutes on the 4x4, and strangely, 3.5 minutes for the 5x5 (I still don't understand how come I'm faster on the 5x5 than on the 4x4, but it happens,) I also do the Square 1 in around 2 minutes. I use Fridrich algorithms system, but I'm learning Petrus now :) I

Sorry to all the other membes who don't know what I'm taking about but I can't help it, 'm geeking out so hard that I found a cubing fellow! 

these are my competition stats http://www.worldcubeassociation.org/results/p.php?i=2011HERR02 (they kinda suck)

but I did the 3x3 in under 38:05:45 once. that was my best time. I am in under a minute for the 2x2, around 5 minutes on the 4x4, and strangely, 3.5 minutes for the 5x5 (I still don't understand how come I'm faster on the 5x5 than on the 4x4, but it happens,) I also do the Square 1 in around 2 minutes. I use Fridrich algorithms system, but I'm learning Petrus now :) I

Sorry to all the other membes who don't know what I'm taking about but I can't help it, 'm geeking out so hard that I found a cubing fellow! 

HAHA!  Yani is a RC nerd! :p 

Continuity is my specialty.  Hoping to work on a tv show soon. :)  Props Master has to guard everything like its their baby.   :)  Thank goodness I wouldn't want to be one of those.  I have no baby. :(

I'm in Drama at school and I agree, Props Master is a crazy job. Our Props Master usually takes pictures of each scene so they know where everything goes. 

I'm in Drama at school and I agree, Props Master is a crazy job. Our Props Master usually takes pictures of each scene so they know where everything goes. 

Did you say you're from NC?  Me too.  Grew up in Asheville, live in Charlotte now.

I live in Shelby. I'm planning on going to UNC Charlotte though so I'll be based there soon. That's awesome though! Same to you, Krys! 

Cool!  I was at UNCC earlier tonight for class.  I'm working on a Ph.D. there at night.  Was so tempted to get online during class and check the threads, but I resisted temptation.  :)

Edited by tmp

I'm painting a ceramic Kleenex box cover to look like the Rubix Cube cover the guys have in the living room. I stopped my DVDs several times whenever they showed it in an episode so I could get the colors exactly like they are on the show.

However, I found that there are too many orange squares, apparently.

topherkraz78
on the other forum said:

Name: The tangable affection proof

No Shamy action, there was a hug involved by Amy. Leonard was gonna propose when Penny saw her ex proposed

Some fighting between h/b and l/p get into it too but it all ends fine. raj/stuart planned party for ppl alone on v-day

it went from 630-1030

the gift was no pressure for sheldon and he put her as emergency contact

Ok so Monique will write the report tomorrow or later tonight depending on how she feels when she gets home. I just wanted to feed you guys a lil and dont worry she said it wasn't a bad episode or anything. You'll have to judge for yourself when it airs but it had cute moments too. Anyway dont jump to conclusions yet. She also was telling me as I was typing so I may not have put out the right feelings to the actual event. Just wait til you hear more or it airs before going crazy.

topherkraz78

on the other forum said:

Name: The tangable affection proof

No Shamy action, there was a hug involved by Amy. Leonard was gonna propose when Penny saw her ex proposed

Some fighting between h/b and l/p get into it too but it all ends fine. raj/stuart planned party for ppl alone on v-day

it went from 630-1030

the gift was no pressure for sheldon and he put her as emergency contact

Ok so Monique will write the report tomorrow or later tonight depending on how she feels when she gets home. I just wanted to feed you guys a lil and dont worry she said it wasn't a bad episode or anything. You'll have to judge for yourself when it airs but it had cute moments too. Anyway dont jump to conclusions yet. She also was telling me as I was typing so I may not have put out the right feelings to the actual event. Just wait til you hear more or it airs before going crazy.

This is me just so you know. :)  Notice the froggy. :D

It was pretty wrong of TPTB to hype the possible LP proposal like they did, too. I had a feeling that was going to be bogus...they are so not ready for that IMO.

Yeah, I agree that was really hyped up, but I totally expected it to be bogus, I would have been SHOCKED if they had gotten engaged.

It was pretty wrong of TPTB to hype the possible LP proposal like they did, too. I had a feeling that was going to be bogus...they are so not ready for that IMO.

NOT READY? SIX YEARS AND NOT READY? GIVE ME A ..... BREAK! I AM SO P.O. RIGHT NOW, I'm just not going to say anything more!!!!!! :(

Edited by SodidIwin?

Exactly. Penny has got to catch up to Leonard a bit more, I think. She's going to get there...but it's going to be a marathon. The writers have obviously made a very concerted effort to drag this LP commitment out, for whatever reason (maybe because they have at least two seasons to fill with big relationship milestones, etc.) and we will have to settle in for the long haul.

But the thing is, they haven't been dating for 6 years, they've only been back together for 1 and Penny is barely finally coming to terms with being in love with Leonard, how can they get married already?
PLEASE, enough already! Even Bernie and AFF could see her connection to Leonard. They brought it up during their sleep over when they played Truth or Dare. This is just gotten to the point of no longer being credible IMO!

Thanks for the input from M, Krys!

This is a little cryptic.. I'm still looking forward to the full report.

the gift was no pressure for sheldon and he put her as emergency contact.

The second part sounds sweet, and a big thing for Sheldon. I like the unconventional choice of a symbolic gift which means a lot to her, because it's an emotional step forward for him to integrate her further into his life and needs.

The first part.. also an unusual choice, but I don't quite understand it. No pressure for what? We've never exactly seen her pressurizing him for more intimacy etc.

Waiting to know more!

Also glad to know that L/P and H/B end up fine.

I think the pressure probably refers to last week. I do wonder what Penny and Amy talked about off-screen, it seems that to go from angry to this, she must have been told something. And I'm interested in knowing how the L/P story played out to see if Penny came to see more of Leonard's POV thanks to Amy.