Popular things you don't like?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've heard that it's not the color of the wine, but the sugar content. "Dryer" wines (like Merlot) have less sugar. I would suggest a WHITE MERLOT (if you can find it). It's a "dry" wine but they tak

No you're not, saying wine is for a particular gender or personality is just too judgmental. It's like me calling you a redneck for drinking beer.

Weddings -I mean a man voluntarily dooms himself into a life of misery,constant nagging, and household slavery by binding himself into a woman, in public, with a flock of morons cheering him on. m

I don't like :

-those singing shows like X Factor, American Idol

-Iphones or any smart phones actually..they are such a waste of money. I feel like people forget the true purpose of cellphone.

-Reality shows

-Shows like ER and Grey's Anatomy - I can't believe people think these shows reflect reality of health professionals.

Things I realllllllly don't like or don't 'get' the fascination with: Pho noodles, How I Met Your Mother, Gangnam Style, penguins, beer, Justin Bieber, sushi, cake/sweets/chocolate, Grey's Anatomy, popcorn, ketchup, most sports, 50 Shades of Grey (MOST AWFUL THING EVER), Twilight franchise, Twitter, James Cameron's Avatar, summer time, the beach, and Firefly.

I'm just kidding about Firefly.

Don't like:

Facebook

Gangham style

Candy, especially those sugary and sour ones - they taste disgusting, how can people eat that?

Most Video games and well generally any computer/ phone game- especially things like angry birds and temple run. I find them so boring.

Lady Gaga, Adele, Bruno Mars, One Direction, The Wanted, Rihanna..pretty much all the artists featured on the top-20 lists and the radio

Swimming, beaches, water sports

Coke, Fanta, Sprite - all the fizzy drinks

texting

mobile phones in general actually..drives me nuts when people text when I'm talking to them

the hunger games franchise

pudding

french fries

hot dogs

Jersey Shore

16 & Pregnant/Teen Mom -- Can anyone remember a time were. 1) Getting pregnant as a teen wasn't popular on tv and 2) MTV had good shows and almost all music videos??

Peas

Spinach

Ashton Kutcher replaces C.Sheen on Two and A Half Men. I like Kutcher on, That 70s Show, but not really on TAAHM.

• Like 1

I don't like that most people don't use their own brains, and just put things in their bodies that are bad for them just because it's the norm, and watch shows/movies and listen to music that represents things that are just WRONG, without using their brains to think about what they actually represent.

Edited by BazingaFan