Popular things you don't like?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've heard that it's not the color of the wine, but the sugar content. "Dryer" wines (like Merlot) have less sugar. I would suggest a WHITE MERLOT (if you can find it). It's a "dry" wine but they tak

No you're not, saying wine is for a particular gender or personality is just too judgmental. It's like me calling you a redneck for drinking beer.

Weddings -I mean a man voluntarily dooms himself into a life of misery,constant nagging, and household slavery by binding himself into a woman, in public, with a flock of morons cheering him on. m

I have to agree with DESSICATED CORPSE, because ANYONE swill beer an belch.

But I also believe wine is an acquired Taste. Not all people are MATURE enough to enjoy wine. MOST people that do start drinking wine, start with "sweet" wines. As their palate becomes more used to wine,s most start going for a "dryer" wine. My favorite wine happens to be a WHITE MERLOT, it's hard to come by but it's out there.

AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO DRINK IT IN PUBLIC !!!!

Edited by walnutcowboy

Fifty Shades of Grey. I gave it a try because my friends are raving about it and it's labelled as a "Best-seller" but 1/3 through the book, I just gave up.

It's one of the most awful things I've EVER read. It's absolutely horrible.

Dont like royalty or nobility.

-I mean kings, dukes and such.

I mean they are in power only because their ancestors were the most ruthless backstabbers, ruthless enought to seize the throne.

And now their descendants live on taxpayers money, doing nothing at all.

And what about their treasuries: I mean they say they own all those pieces of art, but really, they were stolen by their granddaddies in some war or another. So they do not really own them, not in legal sense...

ME, whenever I see a nob, I have an urge to get my pitchfork and torch, and shout Vive la revolution!!!

-you know, after the French revolution. Boy, those times were great. Heads did indeed roll!

• 3 weeks later...

I don't like Jersey Shore. I grew up going to Seaside Heights and  I treasure the memories of the way it used to be.

I don't like Twilight or Harry Potter. I started watching each of them, and when those pale looking kids started to fly, I threw up. The only person I enjoy to see flying is Superman!

I don't like Rap or Hip-hop.  I prefer to listen to music that makes me smile when I walk out of a concert, as well as not to make me feel like shooting someone.

I don't like threads like this, in which I read through every post and learned nothing except that many people don't like some of the things I do like.

Oh, and BTW, I want to thank everyone here for not saying that they don't like "The Walking Dead". That show is AWESOME!

Edited by Grasshopper

I've heard that it's not the color of the wine, but the sugar content. "Dryer" wines (like Merlot) have less sugar. I would suggest a WHITE MERLOT (if you can find it).

It's a "dry" wine but they take out the peels earlier than they normally would, so it's a lighter color with a better flavor.

PS Can you tell it's my favorite. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Here's something interesting about wine:

-you cannot really tell wine by the taste!

They did a test in britain for telly, you see.

what they did was they put really cheap plonk in some very expensive bottles.

Then they gave these bottles of 'high quality' wine to experts to evaluate by taste.

And the experts gave these wines rave revievs, singing their praises!

-because they thought they were drinking expensive wines!

And when these experts were told that they had really been drinkin some of the most disgustig wines in existence, the experst got really angrly and sulky!

But anyway, this proves that there is really no difference between cheap and pricey wines, and the difference is just in our heads, formed by they price tag.

True story.

Did you ever think that they might have been lousy or phoney wine experts? Either  that or their imagination played tricks on their minds. One day recently, when I was sleepy  I went for the milk jug in the fridge, (I live alone so I occasionally drink out of the container) and for a second I thought I was tasting milk until I realized it was water.

Now if you try to confuse me with a taste of Paul Mason switched with a taste of Chateau Lafite Rothschild, there is no way you would be able to fool me, and I'm not a very serious wine drinker, would like to be but can't afford it.

Edited by Grasshopper

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I can tell wines by their taste. I can also tell in which wood were the barrels where they were stored were made of, spices, fruits leather and other elements that were added. But I come from a family that worked on wine making for generations, and my first job was at a Winery, so I have no choice but to know.

I favor red wine, namely Malbec (we have the best malbec in the world here), Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah.

For whites, I go for Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc

I only drink pink wine when I eat carbonada which is a typical food here which is meant to be accompannied by pink wine, which in my country mainly made of Merlot grapes.

But even though those are my favorites, I like variety. Good wine here is cheap so I drink wine pretty much every day.

Edited by Sursonica

Dont like royalty or nobility.

-I mean kings, dukes and such.

I mean they are in power only because their ancestors were the most ruthless backstabbers, ruthless enought to seize the throne.

And now their descendants live on taxpayers money, doing nothing at all.

And what about their treasuries: I mean they say they own all those pieces of art, but really, they were stolen by their granddaddies in some war or another. So they do not really own them, not in legal sense...

ME, whenever I see a nob, I have an urge to get my pitchfork and torch, and shout Vive la revolution!!!

-you know, after the French revolution. Boy, those times were great. Heads did indeed roll!

Yeah, why still they exist??

I HATE MACDONALD´S

I hate when people only talk about them.

I hate when small Children want to go there.

I hate their fat food.

I hate the place (chairs, environment, light, etc)

I hate when I visit a beautiful city and the first thing I see is their huge yellow logo highligting there.

I HATE MACDONALD´S

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl
I HATE MACDONALD´S

I hate their fat food.

I hate when I visit a beautiful city and the first thing I see is their huge yellow logo highligting there.

I HATE MACDONALD´S

absolutely agree. Also, all the food tastes like plastic. Yuck!

I HATE MACDONALD´S

I hate their fat food.

I HATE MACDONALD´S

Gee thanks, Now I'm in the mood for a Big Mac.

MacDonald's bad, eh?

Well, at least when eating at MacDonald's you do not need to fear food poisoning!

I mean MacDonald's kitchens are neat, hygienic and well organized.

Whilst the kitchens of so called real reastaurants are dirty, unhygienic, disorganized and filled with spoiled foodstuff.

So, I'd rather go to MacDonald's than any 'real' restaurant of the same price range.

And the food is healthier too at MacDonald's: Less fat and salt!

I mean have you eaten a hamburger in a real restaurant?

-theyre filled with grease, dirt from the frying plate, and salt. Urgh!