Popular things you don't like?

Are you sure we are talking about MacDonalds??

I've squeezed a cheese bugger and the fat just dripped out!

Not that it stops me, I still eat there

My vote for best "Cheap". burger is Carl's Jr.

Here in So. Cal. THEY have the least greasy burgers around!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've heard that it's not the color of the wine, but the sugar content. "Dryer" wines (like Merlot) have less sugar. I would suggest a WHITE MERLOT (if you can find it). It's a "dry" wine but they tak

No you're not, saying wine is for a particular gender or personality is just too judgmental. It's like me calling you a redneck for drinking beer.

Weddings -I mean a man voluntarily dooms himself into a life of misery,constant nagging, and household slavery by binding himself into a woman, in public, with a flock of morons cheering him on. m

Are you sure we are talking about MacDonalds??

I've squeezed a cheese bugger and the fat just dripped out!

Not that it stops me, I still eat there

My vote for best "Cheap". burger is Carl's Jr.

Here in So. Cal. THEY have the least greasy burgers around!

i suppose it depends where the MacDonalds is situated.

-here in finland people are very healt oriented, which might explain why our burger franchises sell very 'dry' burgers.

-In midwest USA it might be different...

-here in finland people are very healt oriented, which might explain why our burger franchises sell very 'dry' burgers.

Yes, maybe in Finland the burgers are without fat and very clean but if you go to some other countries, then you will see the difference. Here in my country there is a new fashion: small kids don´t ask more for going to the square, now they only want to visit Macdonald´s and to eat those fat burgers and fries (chips) and to drink soft drinks. You know fat and sugar becomes an addiction very fast. Now our kids started to get obesity :( And you know, the land of Macdonald´s has huge obesity problems in their population. This type of food is a bad idea.

But this is not the only reason I hate them. To listen about them all time is so boring, to visit  beautiful places and to have always  the landscape ruined because of their big yellow logo highlighting there it is so boring...They are INVASIVE in the cultures they are not from. 

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Well, in my case, I'm in Argentina. High quality meat is cheap and very common. Therefore, eating a burger at McDonald's doesn't make much sense, since, for the same price you can get a Grade A steak.

I guess that since I'm very used to eating good meat I find McDonald's burgers, and even Burger King burgers absolutely insipid.

I lived in Chicago for a few years, and the burgers tasted the same as they do here, so I barely ate them. Plastic taste.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

McDonald's

Pepsi

American Idol

Justin Bieber

Survivor

Dancing with the Stars

The current direction of TBBT

The Twilight Saga

Hunger Games

Japanese Cars

iPods

Smartphones

FPS Video games (especially Halo & COD)

Today's Rock & Roll

Edited by Anomaly

I don't like that sledging is now a popular part of cricket. It's so not cricket. Not that I could ever bat, bowl or catch - maybe I should have just sledged.

It's not as bad as it was in the 70's though.

Popular things I don't like. Being an adult and over 30 I have to say Justin Bieber, one direction and the hundreds of other musicians I can't stand that think they are great, plenty of tv shows that I have watched once and never again, himym, Two broke girls, scrubs to name but a few, most reality programmes where people get famous for doing pretty much sweet FA.

Edited by rachygd

I do not like the Pope.

I mean I watch his yealry speech just in case he slips and falls of the balcony on top of some of the loonies that seem to worship him.

-Now that would be fun media event.

Agreed. The Pope is a Dope.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there things that everybody seems to like that you just don't understand at all?

---

I have this with things like Harry Potter, High School Musical, the reality like shows like Big Brother. I just don't like them, but most people really seem to.

hey, i think HP is pretty cool!! x]

anyways

answering the question of the topic

yes there are some things i do not like that are popular

a lot of things actually

if i would have to tell you  them all you would be surprised for how long the list would be....

few things of the list are...

- kids think that they have to start with sex when they are 14/15

- kids/teens insulting their friends for fun and the ''friend'' getting insult just takes it

because they wanna be in the ''cool'' crowd for once

- that most rich people think they are more important and better than everybody else