Mayim injured in car accident

I'm very glad to hear that she's back to work today. It could have been much worse.

They will have to write in the injury somehow. I've been thinking on the lines of Sheldon taking care of Amy because her hand is injured.. apropos the 'booboos and ouchies' clause of the relationship agreement.

I'm very glad to hear that she's back to work today. It could have been much worse.

They will have to write in the injury somehow. I've been thinking on the lines of Sheldon taking care of Amy because her hand is injured.. apropos the 'booboos and ouchies' clause of the relationship agreement.

that would be funny.

Funny enough I was reading a fanfiction today with the storyline where Leonard and Amy got in a nasty car wreck and Amy was severely injured. It also reminds me of the episode where Sheldon tries so hard to elongate his lifespan, and in a future episode, they will put Mayim's injury in the script somewhere and Sheldon will probably fuss at her for not being more careful. Does anybody know if the producers have considered putting her injury in as part of an episode?

Funny enough I was reading a fanfiction today with the storyline where Leonard and Amy got in a nasty car wreck and Amy was severely injured. It also reminds me of the episode where Sheldon tries so hard to elongate his lifespan, and in a future episode, they will put Mayim's injury in the script somewhere and Sheldon will probably fuss at her for not being more careful. Does anybody know if the producers have considered putting her injury in as part of an episode?

the person is on the forum--superlovelexi

lexi for short she is writer.:icon_lol:

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

the one where Amy is in a coma right? love that one, is very well written

Yes that's the one. I think I also found a sequel to it written by the same author.

Yes that's the one. I think I also found a sequel to it written by the same author.

Wow. I cried my eyes out of that fanfic. Anyway, at least in real life, Mayim injured her hand and didn't injure her head.

They do not know how easier it would have been if they just planned to write it in.