The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pinkcici

Big Bang Convention?

Hi anyone know is what i'm hearing is true? Is there a Big Bang Convention in April 2013 UK - Birmingham???

Thanks all

Its on during the last few weeks of Season 6, so I suppose it's be too much to ask for the main cast members to be there. Still I live in hope. Not much information yet either.

If the taping schedule this year is anything like it was this past season, they would have wrapped production on Season 6 by the time of this convention. This year the last tape date was April 17.

In that case, we want them all to come!! No exceptions. :icon_cheesygrin: I really like Stuart so I'm pleased Kevin Sussman has confirmed.

In that case, we want them all to come!! No exceptions. :icon_cheesygrin: I really like Stuart so I'm pleased Kevin Sussman has confirmed.

Ahh, I love him. You lucky ducks!

It just says they are in talks with the cast and guest stars... fingers and toes crossed for more of them. :icon_cheesygrin:

Am away at the beginning of April so that looks like something i could go to, providing I can afford it :(

does anybody know if the price mentioned on the website includes staying at the hotel or do we have to arrange that ourselves?

hope the main cast are going to be there :)

I'm really tempted by this I don't know of this organiser but I have been to many conventions with the same set up in fact I'm going to a Doctor Who convention in December at this very hotel (I get to meet David Tennant again :icon_cheesygrin:) so I'll know what the hotel is like but I think I will have to wait and see what other guests are announced first but its so very tempting but these things get expensive once you add in the cost of staying at the hotel and the travel

Am away at the beginning of April so that looks like something i could go to, providing I can afford it :(

does anybody know if the price mentioned on the website includes staying at the hotel or do we have to arrange that ourselves?

i looked in the faq section and it doesnt include staying at the hotel

i looked in the faq section and it doesnt include staying at the hotel

Thanks

Just looked at the prices of that hotel and if i was going to go then i would not be staying at that one thats for sure :icon_eek:

Will have to have a think about it

Thanks. I haven't got my ticket yet but I will get one very soon. The show has suddenly become more popular in the UK, so I think it will get busy quick. I didn't realise the convention was at the Hilton, just saw it was in Birmingham and thought "I'm going". No wonder the rooms are pricey. :icon_eek:

What say we gather up a large group of us American folk and fly over there together? LOL. I soooo wanna go.

Monique

• Like 1

I would love to go but its going to be expensive what with train fares costing nearly the same as a mortgage and hotels :icon_eek:

will have to see early next year

Edited by rachygd