Hello everyone, I just joined.

I ended up just today to see the fifth series (to be honest I looked at all the series in 2 weeks .... very funny and addictive) ... of course, in streaming sub-ita ..... (the last 3 stakes in Italian, here are not yet available)

Forgive me if I can not follow all the forum as it should, but in spite of my nickname, I'm not a nerd, and the language I have a bit of difficulty (use google translate).

Ciao a tutti from Italy :)

Benvenuto alla forum! Just PM me if you have a problem, though it's been awhile I took Italian in university & I'd love to see TBBT captioned in Italian. Too much fun.

I'm sorry, but I can not send private messages, I do not know why: P

:)

Benvenuto alla forum! Just PM me if you have a problem, though it's been awhile I took Italian in university & I'd love to see TBBT captioned in Italian. Too much fun.

I'm sorry, but I can not send private messages, I do not know why: P

:)

Sorry about that. That's a setting to protect the forum from spammers. New members can not send private messages until they have a made a few posts. You should be able to send PMs now. :)

It really bothers me that these anti-spam settings keep affecting good users. But we do get a lot of spammers attempting to post on the forums. For instance, I have dealt with ten spammers just today. They are very hard to keep at bay.

Sorry about that. That's a setting to protect the forum from spammers. New members can not send private messages until they have a made a few posts. You should be able to send PMs now. :)

It really bothers me that these anti-spam settings keep affecting good users. But we do get a lot of spammers attempting to post on the forums. For instance, I have dealt with ten spammers just today. They are very hard to keep at bay.

do not worry, no problem :)