Picture and artcile on Mayim's damaged hand

rachelshamyfan

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

with her wounds I am sure they will need to write it in somehow, it's not gonna be easy to hide

I'll be at the taping tomorrow so I'll let you guys know how they do it.

I was not expecting to see casts like that at all. I know what I read, but she really did downplay it a lot. That's worse than what I imagined based on her being like, "It's all good. I'm fine."

KYZZX, you probably have the most awaited thread since this site started. Don't be late (please).

About Mayim's injuries? I can report back asap for that.

The only part that sucks is I'll have been to 6 tapings before the first episode even airs. All I want to do is talk to everyone about it but my lips are sealed until then. I can't wait for the discussions! It's why I love this forum.

They might be able to hide the bandage on her arm if she wears one of her cardigans but they will have to come up with something for the cast!

Nothing happened to Penny, when Kaley was injured :icon_arrow:

They might be able to hide the bandage on her arm if she wears one of her cardigans but they will have to come up with something for the cast!

Yeah but a hand is more visible than a leg, unless they film her in such a way that we cant see her hand!

Yeah but a hand is more visible than a leg, unless they film her in such a way that we cant see her hand!

Remember: Sheldon and Amy like video chat... :icon_cheesygrin:

Remember: Sheldon and Amy like video chat... :icon_cheesygrin:

I guess they could do that, i do wonder if they will do something else though

Such a shame; the photographers were obviously waiting in her driveway or in the bushes or something, just waiting for her to come out the door. Goodness, do we have to have all the shots of her picking up her purse. You can tell she didn't want to be photographed.

I was not expecting to see casts like that at all. I know what I read, but she really did downplay it a lot. That's worse than what I imagined based on her being like, "It's all good. I'm fine."

KYZZX, When you get back, PLEASE use the Season 6 spoilers to tell all.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Mayim attended a pre-Emmy event last night, and there is a picture of her with the cast on her right hand. It is smaller than the one in the TMZ pic

tumblr_m9477h2PTm1r0znoto3_400.jpg

ETA: and a video interview: http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1318783750001?bckey=AQ~~,AAABAY6g5IE~,g0_gr83Y4h1-VWYH1Kd03vYHLYmpEkg0&bctid=1795950929001 she does seem a bit annoyed as the interviewer keeps asking her about the hand

Does the spoilers thread have much in it? I don't want to be spoiled myself! Maybe I won't read anything and just post.

Does the spoilers thread have much in it? I don't want to be spoiled myself! Maybe I won't read anything and just post.

From what I have read it just has the first episode.