Picture and artcile on Mayim's damaged hand

rachelshamyfan

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I just saw a link from Mayims twitter page that she and Mark the director are probably going to film from such a way that we dont see the injury

my computer is not letting me put the link on here, i know not why!

Probably this one? http://tvline.com/2012/08/21/big-bang-theory-mayim-bialik-accident-hand/

or this one http://www.eonline.com/news/339710/mayim-bialik-debuts-injured-hand-after-terrifying-car-crash-talks-emmys-prep

I just saw a link from Mayims twitter page that she and Mark the director are probably going to film from such a way that we dont see the injury

my computer is not letting me put the link on here, i know not why!

From the photos it's not as obvious as you'd think. So there will be no impromptu changes to any stories they had planned then.

I just want the show to start already *sigh*

Mayim had her arm in a sling while she was hanging around, but when she was in a scene they took the sling off and just had her arm blocked by something. Obvious to us (people that know what's going on) but it'll be easily looked over.

Mayim had her arm in a sling while she was hanging around, but when she was in a scene they took the sling off and just had her arm blocked by something. Obvious to us (people that know what's going on) but it'll be easily looked over.

Thanks for info :)

Presumably Jim attended this reception as well being a nominee???