The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

Have any of you got any pets?

G.G. is now about 20 years old now. We got her a play mate around a 1 1/2 years ago. His name is Playdoh (anyone who is a regular already knew that) and we got him when he was 8 weeks old. his birthday is the same as mine.Playdoh has given G.G. new life and they really love each other.

He is SUPPOSE to be chihuahua wiener (chawiene) dog But I don't think think so. He does have the body of a chihuahua but the super long legs of a whippet and a face of a pitbull (but SHHH, don't tell ELOISE I said that)

Playdoh has about 25+/- toys in his basket and he knows the name of each one. If he can't see what he's looking  for by line of sight, he will smell for it, If we don't give him his toy fast enough (yes, fetch is his favorite game), he will say "have it" so clear, you would think it was a person speaking. We had also taught him to say "out side" however, because I'm overweight, I tend to growl like a bear whenever I stand up. So now whenever Playdoh wants to go outside he now sounds like a bear growing too.

Playdoh is by far the smartest dog we have ever had. Yes, he does all the usual dog tricks, and usually puts his own flair to them.

Edited by walnutcowboy

Up till three weeks ago two cats. Unfortunately this Monday three weeks ago. We found one of our cats dead. Which was sad. But it happens. We have another cat who has actually seen three other cats died on his time lol. I wonder why that is heh. 

I don’t have any pets myself, but I watch my boss dog on a regular basis. 

Sally loves to get her belly scratched :icon_cheesygrin:

F8A07A81-4256-403F-B5D2-019DDD90C755.jpeg

803B27FA-AFE0-4CCB-B8C2-6DF73CD2EB2F.jpeg

We still have our other dogs but we "picked up" another  dog. BENNY was abused from past owner (a man) and our grand daughter couldn't keep him. His is now named after Benny Hill. The first morning we had him, I let him out of his crate (it is something he is used to), he was afraid of me and I had to follow him ALL over our house before he did his "business" inside. If you have ever seen a Benny Hill Romp you have just seen the two of us. Since then BENNY and I are bonding well. He has some past issues that will take time to heal, but we knew that when I decided to become his forever person.