Tension on the set??????

Disgusted

I was reading Ms. Cuoco's twitter and noticed that she has not mentioned Mayim's accident as of yet. She did, however, mention a ranch for injured horses and some producer doing a swan dive off a bridge, so the omission of Mayim's accident seems.....odd.

I would think that since Kaley has had a similar experience, she would be publicly supportive, unless.......

Hey, I'm just talking about Bees.:icon_wink:

I will rely on those of you who are experts at this "relationship" stuff to 'splain it to me.

Maybe because they talked to each other and Kaley is happy Mayim is OK and sees no point in harping on about it publicly.

Johnny seemed to be fine with the situation in a quick interview to other day.

I think folks are making a mountain out of a molehill. Silence on a subject is not a sign of something being wrong.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Mayim said she didn't want to make a big deal about her accident so I understand why Kaley hasn't said anything about it. Johnny talked about it because he was asked, not because he was totally willing to.

Melissa hasn't said anything about it either, and we know that her and Mayim do have a very close relationship (they travelled to Montecarlo together during hiatus, and according to Mayim, they usually have lunch together even when they are not working on the show)

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Mayim said she didn't want to make a big deal about her accident...

However, she wrote about the accident, and the whole process, in her block, in her facebook, in her twitter ...

yeah, basically saying she was OK.....Mainly because TMZ made it look like she was getting amputated.

Melissa didn't tweet about it either I believe, and her and Mayim are good friends, so I wouldn't read anything too much into it.

It probably doesn't mean anything, but you have to wonder if Kaley is upset about Mayim pushing her out as the lead female on the show.

Dare I say it? I am, probably no more than Johnny cares about Jim.

At the roundtable interview at this past comic con, when asked if she missed it when it was just her as the only girl on the show, kaley admitted that yes, she did miss it. I was impressed on how honest she was with her answer. She didn't say anything further, just that she missed it. I don't think she has any major jealousy feelings or anything, but she is human, and I am sure there are probably some sad feelings there about it.

It probably doesn't mean anything, but you have to wonder if Kaley is upset about Mayim pushing her out as the lead female on the show.

it helps to get 7.2m for the year work.

would not b upset 2 long.

Yes, but you're not an actress in her prime. The sad reality is that hollywood is a nasty beast & Kaley has been diluted. I like her character a lot & think she's a fine actress but I enjoy Mayim as well.

Kaleys is one of the most well known faces on television today. She's probably as famous and successful as she's ever going to be. She was never going to be a great movie star IMO. Maybe she doesn't quite get the same attention now there are three females on the show but she can hardly complain. She struck gold on this show, it's more than any of them could have dreamed. 

Kaleys is one of the most well known faces on television today. She's probably as famous and successful as she's ever going to be. She was never going to be a great movie star IMO. Maybe she doesn't quite get the same attention now there are three females on the show but she can hardly complain. She struck gold on this show, it's more than any of them could have dreamed. 

I agree. Then again, she does not control the show so she just have to go with the flow with what her bosses do with THEIR show, whether she likes it or not (e.i. not being the only female and stuff)

I listened to the roundtable interview with Kaley again. She never exactly said that she missed being the only girl. A couple of times she said she loved working with the girls, but she missed her scenes with the guys. I miss her scenes with the guys too, especially with Jim. I think the cast as a whole should interact more.

From what Mayim says, it seems she is very close to Jim and Melissa among the cast, and gets along reasonably well with the rest. Since none of them have gone public with talking about Mayim's injury, it's safe to assume that they're respecting Mayim's privacy. It's one thing when she herself writes about it to clarify the situation, but others expressing sympathy etc on the internet is not something which Mayim might like much.

Kaley may not be besties with Mayim, and a little nostalgia for her 'queen bee' days is natural on her part, but I don't think she would be mean enough to withhold sympathy or help for that reason, when someone is in trouble.

Off topic - jeanalice, I love your signature. :)

From what Mayim says, it seems she is very close to Jim and Melissa among the cast, and gets along reasonably well with the rest. Since none of them have gone public with talking about Mayim's injury, it's safe to assume that they're respecting Mayim's privacy. It's one thing when she herself writes about it to clarify the situation, but others expressing sympathy etc on the internet is not something which Mayim might like much.

Kaley may not be besties with Mayim, and a little nostalgia for her 'queen bee' days is natural on her part, but I don't think she would be mean enough to withhold sympathy or help for that reason, when someone is in trouble.

Off topic - jeanalice, I love your signature. :)

I agree. Mayim's close with Jim and Melissa but that does not mean she's not friendly with the other cast members. I think Mayim and Kaley's personal interests just really differ so we don't see them hanging out with each other.

Pomita- Hi! Thank you. I saw this gif from Tumblr. It's from thoseshamythings.

Winston Churchill said THIS IS OUR FINEST HOUR and it might well be Kaley Cuoco's Finest Hour. But I don't think people give her enough credit as a fine comedy actress. Her Timing and Takes are her signature. I am not giving up on Kaley after the BBT, I think there will several sitcoms in her future.

I think Kaley's reaction expressions are gold. Watch her face when she accidentally shaves Sheldon's back hair for example, or when he does his 'everything will be fine, Sheldon's here' expression.

jeanalice - Steve Molaro's amused expression is worth watching, in that moment. :)

• 4 months later...

Melissa didn't tweet about it either I believe, and her and Mayim are good friends, so I wouldn't read anything too much into it.

Dare I say it? I am, probably no more than Johnny cares about Jim.

Is there some tension between Johnny and Jim?  I thought they seem to get along nicely...

Is there some tension between Johnny and Jim?  I thought they seem to get along nicely...
No there isn't any tension between Jim and Johnny. That's why those two were used as an example as to how much tension there was between Kaley and Mayim, i.e. none.

No there isn't any tension between Jim and Johnny. That's why those two were used as an example as to how much tension there was between Kaley and Mayim, i.e. none.

Oh thank God and duh on my part.  Thanks for clearing that up.  I know people don't always get along 100% of the time, but it's nice to know that people enjoy those they work with.  Makes the magic on screen much more enjoyable...

I dont think Kaley and Mayim are best buddies and much evidence has been shown lately to defend that but I dont think its tension just not closeness between the two. Jim is closest with Simon, Mayim and Kaley.  Kaley is closest with Johnny and Jim. Mayim is closest with Jim and Melissa.  From those you can probably tell that Jim is probably the easiest to get along with. :)

I never meant that there is any tension between Johnny and Jim, I love their chemistry and I think they have a real friendship based on mutual admiration of each other's talents.