The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

6.01 The Date Night Variable (Sept. 27)

Your episode rating  

73 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

WOLOWITZ DISCOVERS THAT HE CAN'T ESCAPE HIS MOTHER EVEN IN SPACE, ON THE SIXTH SEASON PREMIERE OF THE BIG BANG THEORY, THURSDAY, SEPT. 27

The Date Night Variable - With his friends on dates, Raj must face his loneliness. Also, Wolowitz is caught in an argument between Bernadette and his mom, even while he's in space, on the sixth season premiere of THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Sept. 27 (8:00 - 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Episode Guide | Wiki

The following info was taken from previous thread

http://forum.the-big-bang-theory.com/thread-3019.html

They have a 5 day work schedule per week. There work week starts on Wednesday, then they work Thursday, Friday, take Saturday and Sunday off, come back Monday and then film the episode Tuesday evening.

TBBT will tape 24 episodes this season from August till April.

I asked because they said, She had the accident before taping the first episode... :icon_arrow:

I think it might be the table reading on Wednesday. Loads gets changed over the week, as they decide what is and isn't working. By the taping they have sometimes changed over half the original script.

And I have one answer to my thread, Howie is still in space AND featured on the show.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I asked because they said, She had the accident before taping the first episode... :icon_arrow:

no, it was actually the day after they flmed the first episode when she had the accident. It was after the table reading for the episode they tape today, so tonight's taping is gonna be the first with an injured Mayim

It's a great episode. You guys will love it, I promise. Witty, charming, even screen time between characters... It will be awesome.

It's a great episode. You guys will love it, I promise. Witty, charming, even screen time between characters... It will be awesome.

Have you been at the taping already? I knew they started from K's twitter..

Anyhow ...am looking forward to 1st episode :)

I went to the first two already. Going to third one next week, so I'm already a little ahead.

I went to the first two already. Going to third one next week, so I'm already a little ahead.

Ah....that would explain it :icon_cheesygrin:

Have a great time at the next one!

If Roxanne doesn't go I hope you can give us a taping report like you did for this episode. :)

I can't wait for this episode to air.

ahhhh... the pre taping episode threads..... been too long. Like curling up with a warm cup of cocoa.

Ahhhhhhhh... welcome back.

I know I shouldn't, but I will. Look forward to your notes.

You people in the US are very lucky to only have to wait till thursday, hope you all enjoy it, the sypnosis seems good :)

Edited by rachygd

they will be uploaded within 1-2 hours after the episode airs..

Edited by Tripper
Removed the name of a download service