The Big Bang Theory Forums
walnutcowboy

DOCTOR WHO FANS

We have the same date in the UK, 1st September. 'Asylum Of The Daleks' is the first episode. More bleedin' Daleks...!

From what I've seen from the previews I would say A LOT "more bleedin' Daleks". FYI: You never sounded British to me.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

In all fairness though, since the Moffat era he has barely used them, so I'm not bothered by the Daleks. They were very overused on the RTD era though.

LOL I have upgraded my satellite tv service so I can get the British BBC so I don't have to wait for BBC America to air it, but it is SO gonna be worth it.

If you can get DR. WHO in Argentina, before the rest of us , how about starting a spoiler alert for it.

If you can get DR. WHO in Argentina, before the rest of us , how about starting a spoiler alert for it.

I could, but in the case of Doctor WHO I wouldn't read spoilers before seeing it.. it kinda takes the fun away almost completely LOL. But if you want, I could post the spoilers as I finish seeing the episodes

SURSONICA, Yes please, I love being spoiled. Just let me know where you post them.

will do :)

To me doctor Who has always been doctor Why Bother.

-I mean it is rather tedious and the bad guys are not very amusing. But each to his own.

To me doctor Who has always been doctor Why Bother.

-I mean it is rather tedious and the bad guys are not very amusing. But each to his own.

EXTERMINATE!

:icon_lol:

I am not a fan of every bad guy on Doctor Who. the ones I enjoy the most are the ones we can't see, like the Vashta Nerada, or inanimate objects like the Weeping Angels.

SPOILER ALERT: you may get your wish this season with the Weeping Angels in at least episode 5 when we "lose" Amy & Rory.

Since we are "losing" Amy & Rory by the 5th episode maybe the whole story ark is called Pond Life, while the 1st episode will be AOTD. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Since we are "losing" Amy & Rory by the 5th episode maybe the whole story ark is called Pond Life, while the 1st episode will be AOTD. I guess we will have to wait and see.

You are correct, just found the info.

Pond Life is a 5-part mini-adventure including.

7.1 - Asylum of the Daleks

7.2 - Dinosaurs on a Spaceship

7.3 - A Town Called Mercy

7.4 - The Power of Three

7.5 - The Angels Take Manhattan

Roll on Saturday...

Can't wait. I think on AUG.29 or 30 a marathon is on for season 5. The next night is season 6 leading up to SEASON 7 and it's about time!!!!!!!!!

You're right. If it wasn't for my DVR (and this forum) I probably would have forgotten about Dr. Who by now.

DOCTOR WHO MARATHON today of 2 seasons ago. Tomorrow MARATHON of last season! At least in the USA

Just finished watching the new episode. IT WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME! Moffat did it again! *all hail the Moff*

Also, the new companion showed up! I was not expecting that!

Just finished watching the new episode. IT WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME! Moffat did it again! *all hail the Moff*

Also, the new companion showed up! I was not expecting that!

She's really got the spunk to carry on as a companion.