The Big Bang Theory Forums
walnutcowboy

DOCTOR WHO FANS

I shall miss Amy and Rory I liked them both a lot, and I liked the chemistry between The Doctor and Amy. Sad end to another fine season.

I wish the seasons were like the USA with 12-13 shows.

British TV have always done fewer episodes per season, I think it tightens up the work I know that I would be more than happy to watch less of TBBT if the quality of the writing stepped up.

It just doesn't seem fair to wait a year, watch a little over a month plus the CHRISTmas show, then have to wait a year again!

Plus episode 4 really, really wasn't tight. It was a big disappointment (to me the first ever).

Well there are always reruns.

Since a time lord can only regenerate a total of 12 times and this is the 11TH Doctor, and in the last show the Dr. uses 1 of his regenerations to heal River Songs broken wrist Does this mean this is the final Doctor WHO?

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Since a time lord can only regenerate a total of 12 times and this is the 11TH Doctor, and in the last show the Dr. uses 1 of his regenerations to heal River Songs broken wrist Does this mean this is the final Doctor WHO?

River gave him all of her remaining regenerations on Let's Kill Hitler. So he has 12 more, the ones he got from her.

Anyhow, the regenerations are not definitive. The old Timelord council could add/substract more regenerations, and the Master tried to steal the Doctor's regenerations once (8th Doctor) so it's a flexible thing-

I agree that River gave the Dr.her remaining regenerations but I thought he needed them all to live this ONE time. If he does have all those extra lives, couldn't he give some back?

I guess only TIME (and SPACE) will tell.

At least Amy was able to say good bye through the book. I believe they did it the way they did is because Karen didn't want to ever come back to the show. I liked the Statue of Liberty was a nice touch too, even if it's hard to believe that there is ever a time "she" isn't being watched by SOMEONE.

Dr Who as a TV series was ahead of its time - particularly the music which can be described as trendsetting, revolutionary, or many other superlatives.

Love listening to the theme;

So since someone mentioned the Daleks.....

Q. What brought the Dalek's plans for universal domination to a screeching halt?

A, Stairs..... :icon_mrgreen:

Edited by Philbo

Dr Who as a TV series was ahead of its time - particularly the music which can be described as trendsetting, revolutionary, or many other superlatives.

Love listening to the theme;

So since someone mentioned the Daleks.....

Q. What brought the Dalek's plans for universal domination to a screeching halt?

A, Stairs..... :icon_mrgreen:

Thank you for this version, if i can make a clear copy it's going to be my new ringtone.

I'm a fan but I just wait for the DVDs to come out. The commentaries are entertaining to listen to.

At least Amy was able to say good bye through the book. I believe they did it the way they did is because Karen didn't want to ever come back to the show. I liked the Statue of Liberty was a nice touch too, even if it's hard to believe that there is ever a time "she" isn't being watched by SOMEONE.

I agree, but it was really scary with that big mouth just behind you !

Scariest episode: the one with the devil. The ood just give me the creep...

River gave him all of her remaining regenerations on Let's Kill Hitler. So he has 12 more, the ones he got from her.

Anyhow, the regenerations are not definitive. The old Timelord council could add/substract more regenerations, and the Master tried to steal the Doctor's regenerations once (8th Doctor) so it's a flexible thing-

Well in Nov. we will see DOCTOR 12. (MAYBE)

Edited by walnutcowboy

It's true.

Matt will be on 2 more episodes.

One on Nov. 23 and on the CHRISTmas special.

As far as I'm concerned, Matt has overstayed his welcome by 1 season.

It's as if he really wasn't trying this last year.

I hope next season will be better.

Can't believe I've only just found this thread! YAY FOR DOCTOR WHO! keeping an open mind about season 9 :shy:

I put this up on my IG account.  But, for those who are not following me on IG, I hereby present the shirt one of my castmates for my current show wore for rehearsal for the group here:

IMG_1301.thumb.jpg.cf774727518425afe94bc

Edited by Tensor
  • Like 4

I put this up on my IG account.  But, for those who are not following me on IG, I hereby present the shirt one of my castmates for my current show wore for rehearsal for the group here:

IMG_1301.thumb.jpg.cf774727518425afe94bc

I'd love to know where he got it. My ten year old would LOVE this!