Kevin Sussman promoted to Regular Cast

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I am very happy because I LOVE STUART/KEVIN!!

http://tvline.com/2012/08/22/big-bang-theory-kevin-sussman-series-regular/

Our whole universe… is getting more populated, now that The Big Bang Theory has added Kevin Sussman as a series regular for Season 6, our sister site Deadline reports. Sussman, who has recurred since Season 2 as Stuart, the owner of the DC-lite comic book shop, becomes the CBS hitcom’s eighth series regular, joining Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayar, Melissa Rauch and Mayim Bialik. That said, the frequency of his appearances is likely to remain intermittent, meaning he won’t appear in every episode like the others. The actor’s previous TV credits include a recent episode of Weeds, My Name Is Earl and Ugly Betty.

Read More at: http://tvline.com/2012/08/22/big-bang-theory-kevin-sussman-series-regular/#utm_source=copypaste&utm_campaign=referral

funny, I just made a comment about this on the photo thread and didn't know that they really had promoted him.

I think he is going to become raj's new best friend (or something else, we will see) and that is why this has happened.

funny, I just made a comment about this on the photo thread and didn't know that they really had promoted him.

I think he is going to become raj's new best friend (or something else, we will see) and that is why this has happened.

I think you are correct, from all the info coming in it looks like Stuart will replace Howard as 'bestie' for Raj. I'm pleased it's not another relationship.

It's a big promotion ...

He has been the catalyst for several key moments in relations Penny/Leonard, Amy/Sheldon ... and now Raj/Howard? ...

I think Stuart is a sad character, by his loneliness.

TBBT_417.jpg

There's a lot of potential for Stuart. He's got a depth about him and his self deprecating personality is really funny. It will be a different bromance between him and Raj. They needed to give Raj a new friend because he has such a dependent personality and Howard is occupied elsewhere, so Raj didn't have a role.

I noticed that! On the programs they hand out at the tapings, he's usually under "guest starring" but he's not any more. That's so great for him!

He's been hilarious in the two tapings so far. So if you like him, this will not be a problem for you.

i like him as a recurring character but not sure about him becoming a regular, i even found it a bit strange when he dated penny because we saw a lot more of him, im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt though

I think you are correct, from all the info coming in it looks like Stuart will replace Howard as 'bestie' for Raj. I'm pleased it's not another relationship.

It would have been hilarious if instead he started to hang about with Kripke.

This is awesome news! Stuart is awesome, though I think they've kind of gone a little too far with his meek attitude. When he was first introduced he was a lot more confident and I thought that was great. I really like the idea of him hanging out with Raj. Raj has been kind of pushed aside in recent years, and hopefully this means he'll get some much-needed attention again.

This is awesome news! Stuart is awesome, though I think they've kind of gone a little too far with his meek attitude. When he was first introduced he was a lot more confident and I thought that was great. I really like the idea of him hanging out with Raj. Raj has been kind of pushed aside in recent years, and hopefully this means he'll get some much-needed attention again.

I'm a fan of Stuart; I think he's there to restore the 'hopeless geeky guys who can't get girls' dynamic of the early seasons & make those viewers happy, now that Sheldon, Leonard & Howard have girlfriends.

Did you notice that Stewart really wasn't that bad off until Penny made out with him and said Leonard's name? And abruptly stopped dating him. I tend to think it wasn't coincidence, although I agree it went a little overboard, saying his therapist killed himself and blamed poor Stewart. Yikes.

Did you notice that Stewart really wasn't that bad off until Penny made out with him and said Leonard's name? And abruptly stopped dating him. I tend to think it wasn't coincidence, although I agree it went a little overboard, saying his therapist killed himself and blamed poor Stewart. Yikes.

Funny though right?