The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Im_not_crazy

The happy/excited/bursting with joy thread! :) :)

Happy durpday!

I've Googled durpday, but it hasn't given a definition. You know I like words (semantics) can you elaborate.

Would anyone be interested in hearing about my experience at my aunt's wedding if I said it had something to do with Scott Hamilton and the car used in the original film "The Godfather"? Or does that sound like a crapload of lies? Or does it sound actually very probable? Because honestly I still have no idea about the general significance of these things.

What an incredible thing to do!!! Well done, we need more people like you in the world.

Tommorow is going to be an exciting day for me :) I cant wait.

What an incredible thing to do!!! Well done, we need more people like you in the world.

Well, thank you! It was nothing, just the right thing to do. It's not like my body won't make more blood. Besides, I'm type O, universal donor.

Edited by ShennyxBazinga

Ecclesiates 7 written by the wisest man that ever lived (King Solomon) tells us that... The day of death is better than the day of birth... It is better to go to the house of mourning than the house of feasting.

This is real joy.... The wise will understand!!!

I gave blood today to the red cross, to send to the victims of Hurricane Sandy

Amazing and wonderful thing to do, I'm not allowed to give blood because I lived in the UK in the early 90's (mad cow disease).

Amazing and wonderful thing to do, I'm not allowed to give blood because I lived in the UK in the early 90's (mad cow disease).

You've got mad cow disease? Moooove away!!

You've got mad cow disease? Moooove away!!

Lol - no I don't but there is a chance that I might have got it. But the fact that is was a strict vegetarian whilst I was in the UK doesn't seem to matter

obama is still the president. WHOOP!!! :D And they just legalized same sex marriage in my home state of Washington.

I'm one happy gal tonight.

Edited by ShennyxBazinga
  • Like 1

Obama won the election! Yessss!!!

Man, I'm not a-shamed to admit I prayed for Obama's victory these past weeks, as the idea of an America in the grips of Mitt and his cronies was rather a scary one. And I mean Elm Street scary.

But thank Heaven Obama pulled through! This means NASA's space missions are safe from budget cuts (among other things)

• Like 1

Man, I'm not a-shamed to admit I prayed for Obama's victory these past weeks, as the idea of an America in the grips of Mitt and his cronies was rather a scary one. And I mean Elm Street scary.

But thank Heaven Obama pulled through! This means NASA's space missions are safe from budget cuts (among other things)

Tell me about it. Elm street scary... that's funny! If Mitt won, I would've moved. No joke! 100% serious, I would've left the U.S

I just found out that I have to do a practicum placement for two weeks for one of the subjects I am doing @ Uni, So I have to take two weeks off to go work for free!

Tell me about it. Elm street scary... that's funny! If Mitt won, I would've moved. No joke! 100% serious, I would've left the U.S

I can so relate all the way from The Netherlands. I have vacation & added an extra day so I could watch the elections....been following it for weeks as well & was soo hoping the US would go with Obama for a 2nd term. We in Europe are very pleased with the outcome!!

As a woman I would not have wanted to have to defend certain choices & having to go back in time 50 odd years...And I don't even live there! This was an even bigger scare than having Palin as a vice president.....I noticed Simon, Kunal & Wil were extremely happy with the outcome as well according to their twitter.

Edited by Jacks
  • Like 1

I have something to be overjoyed about.....

Series 6 of TBBT is airing in the UK next week.

Thursday 15th November, at 8:00pm on E4.

Yipeeee....

phone rings

My Drunk Sister: Hey! Do you want to come over tomorrow night and smoke hookah with us?

Me: Um, sure why not?

My Drunk Sister: Okay well K Dub has to come too call her and tell her to come!

Me: Okay.

My Drunk Sister's Husband in the distance: She is drunk.

My Drunk Sister: Here's the deal! I had a bad day at work, I may have had a few drinks....just come.

My Drunk Sister's Husband in the distance: Text her tomorrow to make sure she remembers this....

Me:....

My Drunk Sister: Okay byyyyyeeeeeeeee!

Me: Bye.

*10 minutes later*

*Phone rings*

Me: Hello.

My Drunk Sister: Hey could you bring us some fries and milkshakes?

Because it was funny. She was at home with her husband and didn't work the next day, so I see no reason for me to be upset that she was drinking or anything else. There's nothing bad about the scenario, she was happy...and there was just no where else to post this funny conversation.