The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
greg817

What Star Trek Enterprise star would you love to see guest star in the Season 6?

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Patrick Stewart

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Not a Star Trek star, but I would probably wet my pants if they could get David Duchovny to do a cameo... :icon_cheesygrin:

:icon_lol: you reminded me of a post Mayim did some time ago on her blog, she met David and totally fangirled :icon_lol:

http://www.kveller.com/mayim-bialik/fasting-and-schmoozing-on-tisha-bav/

I met David Duchovny at the event and in my fasting stupor proclaimed to this star of one of my favorite shows ever (X-Files), “I am totally flipped out right now!â€

that being said, I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE him on the show, X-Files was my favourite show growing up!

Not a Star Trek star, but I would probably wet my pants if they could get David Duchovny to do a cameo... :icon_cheesygrin:

:icon_lol: you reminded me of a post Mayim did some time ago on her blog, she met David and totally fangirled :icon_lol:

http://www.kveller.com/mayim-bialik/fasting-and-schmoozing-on-tisha-bav/

I met David Duchovny at the event and in my fasting stupor proclaimed to this star of one of my favorite shows ever (X-Files), “I am totally flipped out right now!â€

that being said, I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE him on the show, X-Files was my favourite show growing up!

That Mayim is a fan would make it that much better. I've been thinking about it and would love to see him as some charming English professor or rival physicist, or even some random poet they encounter at a cafe, something that makes the guys jealous or insecure and makes the girls swoon.

Can you imagine the guys trying to write poetry to impress the girls?

Sheldon would probably come up with something along the lines of Data's "Ode to Spot", and Howard would probably write some skeevy limerick. Leonard would probably write some sad schmoopy lines, and maybe Raj, the only one with no girlfriend, would come up with something really romantic. :icon_lol:

It would be great to see them all at a poetry slam...

Or DD could play himself at a con...

Can you imagine the guys trying to write poetry to impress the girls?

This is brilliant. Yes, please.

Sheldon writing poetry; oh the Humanities!:icon_twisted:

Is it bad that I have never watched Star trek or Star Wars

Yes.

Patrick Stewart was Captain Picard on Star Trek: The Next Generation. The series was inferior to the first, but he was probably the best Captain.

Yes.

Patrick Stewart was Captain Picard on Star Trek: The Next Generation. The series was inferior to the first, but he was probably the best Captain.

I second that yes... but will say if you watch anything make it Star Wars. It's a great story even if you're not into sci-fi.

Inspiration... they are ewoks, not bears.

408311_10151216462740329_1165663443_n.jpg

Maybe Kate Mulgrew (ST: Voyager) playing an older Bernadette, Jeri Ryan as an older Penny and Marina Sirtis as an older Amy in a dream sequence of the gang once they are all future selves as post Nobel Prize recpients. (the twist would be the chickas are the ones who won the NPP not the guys... LOL)

Yes.

Hmmm...though the first two seasons of ST:TNG are really hard to watch (trying WAY too hard, especially in S1), I think the show overall was better.

Of course, it's hard to compare, since TNG had more money and, once Gene Roddenberry stopped trying to write for it, better writing in some ways.

And also, TNG had much more time to get better than TOS did. But there are several TOS episodes that I find boring or even a little embarassing to watch. The one with the space hippies comes to mind...

But I do really like both of them. And Mr. Spock...

What Star Trek Enterprise star would you love to see guest star on the show in Season 6?

Why limit things to the crew of the enterprise? As a fervent DS9 fan, I think it would be awesome to see the show tip its hat to the Armin Shimerman's and Nana Visitors of sci-fi fandom.

Anyone seen the Google search game today?

Screenshot2012-09-07at200020.png

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:I only want you to see the time you posted this post... At the same time, I posted a post with the same image... in : http://forum.the-big-bang-theory.com/thread-3130-post-49731.html#pid49731

Are we synchronized or What?:icon_cheesygrin:

PS: I think you and Pomita read my mind and tell everything I can't say in English!!! but, this is such a rare thing :icon_eek:

Anyone seen the Google search game today?

Screenshot2012-09-07at200020.png

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:I only want you to see the time you posted this post... At the same time, I posted a post with the same image... in : http://forum.the-big-bang-theory.com/thread-3130-post-49731.html#pid49731

Are we synchronized or What?:icon_cheesygrin:

PS: I think you and Pomita read my mind and tell everything I can't say in English!!! but, this is such a rare thing :icon_eek:

Aha! did you play it? Its dead cute.

Seen it & played it, loved it! It was fun seeing all the little things light up & make sound. My favorite was the "beam me up" room :icon_cheesygrin: