The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kirk@Spock

How about Kirk and Spock together

Hi.

Wouldn't it be great if the BBT could secure William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy for a cameo role?

Not just one in one episode and the other in another, but together in one show?

Have them meet up with Leonard and Sheldon on their own, but also Howard and Raj? Have Sheldon tell Leonard: "I have been and have always been your friend."

• Like 1

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I would love it, but Nimoy only makes voice acting right now, but maybe they could work it out with the mini-Spock doll!

Ha, ha. Am not sure about the whole focus on dolls.... :-)

Just imagine the fun the creators could have with Sheldon and Kirk (could Kirk be allowed to sit in Sheldon's spot: "I have the helm, Sheldon!") or with Sheldon and Spock (would Sheldon ever wash his hands, and is this meeting what brings about the court order?).

Seriously, I am sure that Nimoy is aware that his legacy would grow to where we have moved beyond where the sky's the limit. And if nothing else they could just have Shatner persuade him... having persuaded Nimoy to do so many strange things, although probably not the ballad of Bilbo Baggins... ;.)

As to Leonard... well, I always find him best when is nervous and dumbfounded. So many possibilities there with Shatner and Nimoy, don't you agree?

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Ha, ha. Am not sure about the whole focus on dolls.... :-)

Just imagine the fun the creators could have with Sheldon and Kirk (could Kirk be allowed to sit in Sheldon's spot: "I have the helm, Sheldon!") or with Sheldon and Spock (would Sheldon ever wash his hands, and is this meeting what brings about the court order?).

Seriously, I am sure that Nimoy is aware that his legacy would grow to where we have moved beyond where the sky's the limit. And if nothing else they could just have Shatner persuade him... having persuaded Nimoy to do so many strange things, although probably not the ballad of Bilbo Baggins... ;.)

As to Leonard... well, I always find him best when is nervous and dumbfounded. So many possibilities there with Shatner and Nimoy, don't you agree?

I do, it would actually be a good way to show the similar dynamics :)

I would love it, but Nimoy only makes voice acting right now, but maybe they could work it out with the mini-Spock doll!

The mini-Spock doll's awesome! :icon_cheesygrin:

I´ve seen William Shatner this year at a convention and someone asked him if he would like to be on the show and he said no. Sorry guys! He said he had a sitcom that started in the same year as Big Bang Theory (they also shot his sitcom in the Warner Brothes studios) and he loved it ´cause it wasn`t far away from home and the set of Boston Legal was far away. But his sitcom got canceled after only one Season.Thats why he doesn`t want to do The Big Bang Theory. Its a lame explanation but thats what I heard.

Sorry but I really sat there and heard that what he said. I´m really sorry to disappoint you.

Nimoy was already there he did a voice over.

Shatner would be up for something like this. He's seems pretty cool about doing guest spots/skits.

As for Nimoy, they should try to find a Spock blow up doll for the next episode he shows up in lol.

Today's Doodle...

I can't help thinking about our boys (TBBT :icon_mrgreen:

startrek2012-hp.jpg

%7Boption%7D

yup 2:04 the same time I posted the same image... spooky