Whats your favorite Sheldon Bazinga

The Monopolar Expedition

Leonard: So, I can’t go.

Sheldon: Leonard, you may be right. It appears that Penny secretly wants you in her life in a very intimate and carnal fashion.

Leonard: You really think so?

Sheldon: Of course not. Even in my sleep-deprived state, I’ve managed to pull off another one of my classic pranks. Bazinga!:icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

The ball pit was pretty good, but it didn't have me in stitches like the scathing "bazinga, I don't care" regarding the shoe topic. I think even Jim was so amused by it in the scene he couldn't help but give a half-smile as he said it, otherwise the little laugh/smile/scoff in the delivery is just magic.

The bazingas in the episode where he is giving penny the chocolate are pretty good too.

Hahahaha yes, SO MANY FEELS at the bored-sounding bazinga out of the corner of his mouth. Amazing.

It was awesome. :D

The Monopolar Expedition

Sheldon: Leonard, you may be right. It appears that Penny secretly wants you in her life in a very intimate and carnal fashion.

Sheldon: Of course not. Even in my sleep-deprived state, I’ve managed to pull off another one of my classic pranks. Bazinga!:icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

:icon_mrgreen:

The Monopolar Expedition

That's my favourite but since it's listed:

"Amy, I find myself wondering if we should actually engage in coitus at least one time in our relationship ... bazinga!"

The Monopolar Expedition

"Amy, I find myself wondering if we should actually engage in coitus at least one time in our relationship ... bazinga!"

You mean they've never..?

The Monopolar Expedition

Nope. Sheldon's an oddball.

Remarkable!!:icon_mrgreen:

Oooh the last time I thought someone was being sarcastic, I offended them by saying so because english was not their first language. Now this! :icon_cheesygrin: I need a sarcastic sign.

Oooh the last time I thought someone was being sarcastic, I offended them by saying so because english was not their first language. Now this! :icon_cheesygrin: I need a sarcastic sign.

It is not!!!

In fact, Sheldon IS remarkable!!!:icon_exclaim:

It is not!!!

Foiled again...

Sheldon: Your shoes are delightful. Where did you get them?

Howard: What?

Sheldon: Bazinga. I don’t care.

It is not!!!

Foiled again...

Sheldon: Your shoes are delightful. Where did you get them?

Howard: What?

Sheldon: Bazinga. I don’t care.

Have I just been Bazinga'd..? :icon_cheesygrin: