Supernatural

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you've never seen the show, give it a few chances if you have the time. It's absolutely worth it, especially if you are a fan of the Paranormal.

*****SPOILER ALERT*****

*****SPOILER ALERT*****

This is one of the better shows on now, in my opinion of course.

Another show that has successfully made nomadic work properly. It's refreshing compared to the other shows out there that seem to be set in one central location. Don't get me wrong, some of my favorite shows have been central-localed, but the fact that they do travel around is wonderful.

Though they have attempted to interject others into the highly workable duo of brothers, I for one am glad they haven't worked out on a permanent basis. Yes I do like Cas with them, but he's not as constant, so they're keeping with the general essence of the show. Though this last episode was definitely heartbreaking to say the least.

First thing I thought when I read your nickname: Does he watch Supernatural? :icon_mrgreen:

Cool :icon_lol:

yes, it definitely was

:(

I didn´t like Jo but it was too sad with Ellen crying and dying by her side :(

Now waiting waiting waiting til next episode :/

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone up to Season 5 yet? The introduction of the .... is really creeping me out. I don't really want to spoil it for anyone.

I love this show, because for once I love a duo rather than a singular character! The brothers together are great, I got really sad when they split up :(