City Of Heros is Shutting down.

MetalMatrix

Hello to the Producers and Writers of BBT, I not sure you are aware but it was announced today that CoX is shutting down. There are many of people sad to hear this news. I know from your episosed that you had many of shots along with Captain Sweat Pants wearing Statesman’s logo on his shirt that someone in the show enjoyed the game.

I was wondering to help out the community that you could somehow give an episode on this issue. Please go read the forums page in CoX and see how a dedicated group of players do not want to see this MMORPG die.

Thanks

MetalMatrix

Hello to the Producers and Writers of BBT, I not sure you are aware but it was announced today that CoX is shutting down. There are many of people sad to hear this news. I know from your episosed that you had many of shots along with Captain Sweat Pants wearing Statesman’s logo on his shirt that someone in the show enjoyed the game.

I was wondering to help out the community that you could somehow give an episode on this issue. Please go read the forums page in CoX and see how a dedicated group of players do not want to see this MMORPG die.

Thanks

MetalMatrix

For legal reasons the producers and writers are not allowed to read forums and if they did they could not acknowledge a request such as this.

I had so much fun with CoX. Shame, like many MMOs lately, that it's all coming to an end.

The current generation of casual gamers seem to all want free2play these days.

Developers really need to look at how ANet have implemented Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2 as a viable buy2play model with no sub.

I'm still willing to pay $15 a month to play WoW and FFXI, however.

I played CoH when it first came out. It was an ok system but what they got 100% right was the character creation (the look of your character, that is). Fantastic. It's a shame the other MMOs couldn't learn from them.

Considering Asheron's Call still has like 5 servers going, it's a little surprising that they've decided to shut these down.

I had so much fun with CoX. Shame, like many MMOs lately, that it's all coming to an end.

The current generation of casual gamers seem to all want free2play these days.

Developers really need to look at how ANet have implemented Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2 as a viable buy2play model with no sub.

I'm still willing to pay $15 a month to play WoW and FFXI, however.

My partner bought GW2 on the weekend, he is already thinking about perhaps giving up his WOW account. I just purchased Pandaria so I won't be, but I don't play much really.

@Convict: the beauty of GW and GW2 is it's sub free. I used GW as my filler when the WoW servers were down for maintenance, or there was no one lfg on my night's off.

GW2 is getting awesome reviews atm. Pandaria previews are looking very nice.