Jim Parsons on Craig Ferguson

Convict13

I watch it most nights, but it recently got pushed back to about 12.30am here, used to be 10.30pm, so don't always get to see it. Has anyone here been to see Craig Ferguson at all? Has anyone ever been to see Jim on a talk show? How does it work, do they just come out like you see, or is there introductions first?

Jim and Craig are the best.

I watch it most nights, but it recently got pushed back to about 12.30am here, used to be 10.30pm, so don't always get to see it. Has anyone here been to see Craig Ferguson at all? Has anyone ever been to see Jim on a talk show? How does it work, do they just come out like you see, or is there introductions first?

I haven't been to Craig, but I've been to others (like Conan O'Brien, Lopez, Jimmy Kimmel, etc), and it's exactly how you see on TV.

• 2 weeks later...

What a mean thing to say. LOL. My TV is off right now due to me being broke but I'm making my mom record it at her place. LOL.

Oh! I'm sorry. Haha. I'm sure a video will be posted by the end of the week. Jim dances with Craig (plus Secretariat and Geoff the Robot). He was certainly hesistant, but then he goes all out. You'll love it!

Edited by cherie_amour

I've just been on Tumblr, cannot wait to watch tonight. I need Jim to cheer me up I have two assignments due next Friday and I've been ill since Monday, well at least WOW released Pandaria to entertain me when I am awake.

Edited by Convict13

It was a lot of fun--love that he talked about how his socks matched his shirt. :icon_wink:

I do wish they'd talked a bit more about the show or something. They were joking around a lot, so the conversation kept kind of going off course, but it was still a lot of fun. In one of the promos for the show they showed JP dancing, but when it aired it looks like they cut away to the commercial earlier than in the promo clip. :icon_rolleyes: