The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Convict13

Jim Parsons on Craig Ferguson

I just watched in on the CBS site, that was one of the most amusing clips I've ever watched. Jim was very alive. I lost it at "name the vegetable."

Lol. He's so cute.

I watched it on cbs, but never saw the part in the sig above -- when did jim do the extra dancing??? I saw him dance a little at the end of their talk.

That bit was in the promos before the show aired. They must have continued dancing as the show went to commercial and used the extra footage for the promo.

I'm so glad he looks like sheldon/jim again, that long hair looked cute but his generic hairstyle is awesome :)

I loved the part when Craig calls him adorable and then Jim laughs and says "I know." (like sheldon would) Super cute!! The dancing part was hilarious !

OMG!!!! Thanks for the video! I haven't been able to see it yet.... :icon_mrgreen: Jim is so adorable :).

PS: Hello to all the new and old members! I missed u guys over the summer :)

• Like 3

Thanks for the full link! Will have to watch later back home.

I saw the dancing promo yesterday, just his swinging killed me.

Moon_pie - good to see you around, too!

• Like 1

One question... :Are there real people laughing there? Or is recorded laughter?

Edited by Ely

I have not been able to find the dancing promo -- anyone else have it?

And, what do you guys think jim meant when he said "this is my church" -- I know it's hard to get his humor sometimes, and I usually understand it, but this time I was confused by what he was saying.

One question... :Are there real people laughing there? Or is recorded laughter?

You mean at the Craig Ferguson show? There's a live audience. That's true for almost all talk shows.

Laughter sounds like it is recorded ...

and...

What does happen with His mouth? (minute 29:41 and others) ... He makes a movement with His tongue, with closed mouth ... It seems like he had gone to the dentist before the show?

I like when he is with Ferguson... They look like two big friend together...

It's not recorded laughter. In fact, if there's any show's that DON'T have recorded laughter, it would be talk shows.

Jim just has a habit of running his tongue over his teeth like that. He did it during when "Penny" cut his hair on the BBT. Don't ask me why but I find it kinda cute LOL.

Monique

Edited by MJistheBOMB

What does happen with His mouth? (minute 29:41 and others) ... He makes a movement with His tongue, with closed mouth ... It seems like he had gone to the dentist before the show?

Be has that mannerism of running his tongue over his teeth and biting his lip. It's not only then in this Craig Fergie appearance that he did that. In most of his interviews, he tends to do those things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF2rJP7p9v4&feature=g-all-u

found this link of show for anyone who has not had the chance to see it yet.

Thanks for this!

Some of it was really funny like the church bit & the dancing bit at the end. His matching socks is something I do as well...

Could really relate to the smoke things as I have not had a cigarette for about 13 months now...If it didn't kill me I wouldn't have stopped.

Jim's part starts at 20:17 minutes btw

• Like 1

Oh! I'm sorry. Haha. I'm sure a video will be posted by the end of the week. Jim dances with Craig (plus Secretariat and Geoff the Robot). He was certainly hesistant, but then he goes all out. You'll love it!

Why did they cut Jim dancing with Secretariat and Geoff? Oh Why did you do that Craig?

and he replied "I wish."

I know! He is more like sheldon than he thinks!

I want to hang out with him in my jammies and watch a movie or something at home. He really likes being at home!

• Like 1

Thanks for the full link! Will have to watch later back home.

I saw the dancing promo yesterday, just his swinging killed me.

Moon_pie - good to see you around, too!

Where did you see the promo Pomita?

and I forgot to mention the night after Jim was on Craig was suffering from a bad cold and wouldn't let anyone hug him.

Edited by Convict13

Craig: "Was there marching in the pilot? I can't remember..."

Jim: "Shut up..."

Priceless. LOL.

Monique

Where did you see the promo Pomita?

and I forgot to mention the night after Jim was on Craig was suffering from a bad cold and wouldn't let anyone hug him.

It was posted as an unlisted video by a member of the other forum. Not sure if I can post it here? It had basically just a few extra shots of his dance moves, which were cut from the final version of the show.

Oops! I hope Jim didn't catch it from him, then.

Anyway, he was so Adorable with a capital A, what with all the laughing and teasing and taking off his socks and swinging to Gangnam. :)

My husband recorded Craig Ferguson for me and assured me I would enjoy it more today than usual. I was happy to see Jim Parsons. He is a quaint person and doesn't stretch far from the Sheldon character. He carries himself the same and other subtle characteristics. I think it will be hard for me to ever see him as any other character.