What celebs annoy you?

Cuocofan

Which celebs do you just hate hearing about and are tired of?Here is the ones I can think of.....RosieBrad PittAngela Jolie Faith Hill EminemToby KeithKeith Urban Kenny ChesneyRyan SeacrestCarson DailyTom CruiseJack BlackWill Ferrel

I think any of them in the news for anything but good work, like a good movie or TV show, are annoying.Brad & AngelinaLindsayBritneyParisThey top my list, they are always in the news, but never for good work.

Its very annoying when all you hear is them supposed stars getting drunk or on drugs or adopting babies. Nobody is in the news for good work these days ... like admin said, I wish people were in the news for their good work and not their bad work.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Heh, I know this is an old thread, but I have this insane dislike for Tom Cruise.

I forgot about him, he is very annoying ... watching clips of him on YouTube talking about scientology he appears like a real nutjob.

• 1 month later...

God are there any worse two than Paris Hilton & Jessica Simpson?!?!

Lindsay Lohan & Britney are hot on their heels though.

I'd have to agree with you on three of those. Jessica Simpson doesn't bother me so much. She isn't in the news as often as she used to be.

• 3 years later...

The only respectable person from the Twilight cast is Jackson Rathbone, and possibly Peter Facinelli. The rest are a bunch of dirty, greasy, socially inept Hollywood wonders that don't belong. My list also includes:

• Anyone on E! - they're all super annoying

• The Kardashians - who gives a crap about them?

• Lea Michelle - she's so completely conceited and dislikable

• Taylor Momsen - she's a mix of all the worse things you can imagine

Paris Hilton

Lindsay Lohan

Justin Bieber

Miley Cyrus

Angela Jolie

Britney Spears

ALL current UK 'zelebs'

and... Brad And Angelina, mainly because they have disrupted my City with their entourage and Bards filming of WWZ for the next 2 weeks or so!