The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MJistheBOMB

If I May Start Such A Topic? Thicker Sheldon Is Hot.

I'm sure we've all noticed Jim Parson's has gotten a bit thicker since the show first started. Anyone else find it sexy?...and can I say, he has a nice butt too? LOL. The Werewolf Transformation scene where he comes in after visiting his barber in the hospital with his jacket on one shoulder and he's unknowingly struttin' his stuff like a model in those blue pants....Wow! I have to rewind it a few times every time I watch. LOL. I'm so bad.

Monique

• Like 2

Jim Parsons is the actor who has shown more physical changes, over the five seasons of the show. Or, at least, is the one the more we've noticed the changes.

The physical shape he has now, it's very hard to imagine him as a robot any more ...

He looks great now. I still wish he would cut his hair a little shorter, but I am being picky, I know.

Maybe he needs therapy, with Leonard's mother, for him to accept his baldness. :icon_mrgreen:

Long or short, doesn't bother me really :-). I'm usually too focused on the rest of him anyway. LOL.

Monique

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Long or short, doesn't bother me really :-). I'm usually too focused on the rest of him anyway. LOL.

Monique

Ditto

Go to the above link and fast forward to 1:03 to 1:06. That is the hotness I speak of. He fills out those pants VERY nicely. LOL. :icon_twisted::icon_mrgreen::icon_razz:

Someone should make an animation out of that.

Monique

Dang it! I got a new computer at work and now I can't watch any videos--I keep getting messages that I need the latest Adobe Flash player, but I can't upload such things on my computer (it needs "Administrator" approval) and I can't very well ask the helpdesk to update my computer so I can watch videos at work... :icon_evil:

I find Sheldon's hotness distrubing! When he kept flipping his hair back because it was "in his eyes", then playing the bongos??? "It was getting beautiful again!" LOL!

I like the old Sheldon, where we all forget that "he's not a real boy".

The scene where he was flipping his hair back is one of the ones that I hate from season 5 because it was so out of character. The way he said it, his voice, everything-- was not sheldon. I realize the episode was supposed to be about him not being like himself, but it was just not right. The part in that same episode when he said he could hear his hair growing (to amy) -- the way he said it was not sheldon at all. Many parts of that episode were very off to me.

I personally like him slimmer and with shorter hair. He looked great at the emmys and more like sheldon.

He's always the same Sheldon in my opinion. The comment he made about him hearing his hair grow? Only Sheldon would even care about being a few days late on a hair cut. Has Sheldon written all over it if you ask me and the hair flip and teen heart throb comment? Also classic, big-headed Sheldon.

Monique

Was NOT happy about his surprising haircut [initially] and was not surprised that I find it so goddamn sexy.

Amy, you lucky, lucky girl.

• Like 1

LOL. Sexy indeed. Although, for the BBT premiere tonight, his hair is still in it's longer state, which I don't mind either.

Monique

I thought perhaps he bulked up for "Harvey" as it takes place in the 1930's or something, I thought he looked rather doughy at the end of Season 5; Jim isn't the Gerard type at all.

At the Emmy's I thought he looked perfect:) slim & elegant. But then I dated a lot of pretty men before I went out with girls.;-)

Yeah, he was super skinny in the beginning of season 4. He even mentioned in an interview that he got too skinny at one point because he was jogging daily. He decided to take it down a notch. LOL. As long as he's healthy and happy, it's all good.

Monique