If I May Start Such A Topic? Thicker Sheldon Is Hot.

I have a hard time judging because I think he always looks breathlessly attractive, slim or not, long hair or short hair. That might just be me. (The only exception was early season 4, and that was only because he was thin enough to have me worried, at that time).

He looked like a dream on Craig - I'm yet to see the full interview - but those shots of him dancing are seriously distracting!

Anyways, I like this topic. :)

• Like 1

Pomita, I feel the same way....hence, why I started this thread. Haha. Going home in a bit to watch my DVR'd Craig Fergison, followed by The Big Bang....wow, what a night this'll be. LOL. Major eye-candy coming my way.

Monique

An episode in season 5 where he looked particularly dashing was the Russain Rocket one especially when he was telling Leonard about the Schrodingers Friendship he just looked really good and also his hair when not gelled like when he was sleeping on Amy's couch brough a different look to him and one that i especially liked!! :)

Edited by rachygd

Pomita, I feel the same way....hence, why I started this thread. Haha. Going home in a bit to watch my DVR'd Craig Fergison, followed by The Big Bang....wow, what a night this'll be. LOL. Major eye-candy coming my way.

I'm waiting for tonight, too. Good times. :)

Rachygd - Jim/Sheldon with tousled hair is a definite turn-on!

• Like 1

I'd say that Johnny Galecki is a ruggedly handsome man. Jim Parsons is more like the baby face type. He's not my type (physically) except for his height. Anyway, his personality, charm and the way he smiles through his eyes make him sexy to me. If I had only watched him on the show, I would not find him that attractive, but having seen him outside of the show in countless interviews and other endeavors, I absolutely adore him and think he's a babe. :D

• Like 1

I agree that when jim's hair was longer and especially the way they would comb it on big bang when it was longer -- he does not look attractive. But with his hair shorter, and especially when he is dressed in normal clothes, he is very attractive. And his personality and the way he smiles and looks at people make you want to melt.

I know why I find Jim attractive, he is tall, dark and funny, When I first noticed him I thought he was nice enough, but if was not a very nice person, or standoffish at all I would not have found him attractive. It was watching that first interview I think with Craig Ferguson that did it, he was so unassuming, and he has a particular way of speaking instead of saying can't he will say can not for instance, anyone else noticed that?

We would have nothing in common at all, I hate politics and listening to talk back radio, and I can't go to bed at 8.00pm and get up at 5 am. As he says he is like an old man, but I would imagine that he is very funny and sensitive to others, I have a feeling that he is a little "tight" so to speak with his money though, probably from many years of not having any, so careful perhaps might be a better term to use.

Oh and I like him better with shorter hair and thinner too.

Edited by Convict13

I think Jim is cute. Very baby-faced and kind of like a boy not a man, which usually isn't my type, but there's just something about him. I think it's the way his personality just shines through.

He CAN look hot - the black suit for his speech, anyone? Yowza.

The "old" and "new" Sheldon are not just different physically. Go back and watch some of the first year shows and compare the character of Sheldon to the character you see now. It's not the same at all. His little boy, robot, innocent and socially naive traits are gone. He was much funnier and fit the show better before he won the Emmy. Maybe it's the actor not the character but I hugely prefer the "old" Sheldon and his complex simplicity and social naivete.