The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 2.08

We have some details of Episode 2.08, airing November 17th. It is titled The Lizard-Spock Expansion. Sara Rue guest stars.

Wolowitz thinks he's found the love of his life (Sara Rue), until she meets Leonard.

We'll have more later, including pictures which you will find in our Gallery here.

Just saw the commercial, and the whole Lizard-Spock thing is the nerdy way of playing rock,paper,scissors! But I couldnt watch the whole thing... hopefully itll be on youtube! =D

That was a lot of fun and indeed, Howard's shirt is terrific... One thing yet bothered me somehow : you don't play rock-paper-scissors (or rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock for that matter) with more than 2 players. Otherwise the result depends on the way you deal with the distinct fights. I'm surprised Sheldon wouldn't make a remark about this (when he's the one coming up with the lizard-spock expansion idea) @Rockon : yeah, creating sexual tensions between characters is a classic technique to hook you up to the series. People love that : envy, jealousy, revenge :)

We have some information on the ratings of last night's episode. The show scored impressively again, grabbing a 6.0/9 rating. This is up 20% from what How I Met Your Mother got in the same slot last year. How I Met Your Mother dropped slightly to 5.9/9, Two and a Half Men pulled in a 9.0/13 rating, with Worst Week losing much of Two and a Half Men's ground and getting only a 6.2/9 rating. http://the-big-bang-theory.com/story/976/Episode+2.08+Ratings/

I love Sara Rue and am glad shes joined the cast (for however long they have her). I was hoping to see Penny a bit more jealous than she was (she didnt seem envious at all actually). The Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock thing was fabulous. I'd love to know how many takes it took Jim Parsons to get that down. Just a sidenote: I am hoping to go to a taping of the show perhaps in January. :icon_mrgreen:

Just a sidenote: I am hoping to go to a taping of the show perhaps in January. :icon_mrgreen:

Posted Image:icon_cheesygrin:

I'm glad Leonard found a girl, he's a nice guy, he deserves it. But I wonder what attracted her to him, his intelligence, his looks...

Sophie..where are you from? We could roadtrip! :icon_idea: I am in Arizona, just having moved here from Connecticut. Burbank is about a 5 hour drive from here and they film on the Warner Brothers lot which is at Universal Studios.

Sheldon is really uncomfortable trying to tell lies, the way he sits down after telling everybody that "leonard has gone to the office" was so funny

The Rock-Paper-Lizard-Spock game explanation from Sheldon was just the best! (I can do it too xD)
Yeah Sheldon is a bad liar :D *LOL* I also loved his exaggerated " Leonard is going to the office" line :D