Which Character's Dress Sense Is Closest To Your Own?

Which character's dress sense is closest to your own?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which character's dress sense is closest to your own?

Do you share the dress sense of any the characters on Big Bang. If not which character do you dress most like.

Penny - Are you addicted to shoes and cute tops?

Howard - Do you wear tight hoochie pants?

Sheldon - Are you never out of a super hero tee?

Amy - Do you just love a secondhand bargain from a dearly departed relative?

Raj - Is a new sweater vest just the thing to add to your layers?

Leonard - Do hoodies just have to be matched with a jacket and tee?

Bernadette - Are you an colour coordinated dress and cardigan girl?

Edited by Moonbase

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

gotta admit, I dress like Leslie Winkle with a splash of Amy (I do own 3 striped cardigans and can't combinate colors/patterns for the life of me, and my wardrobe DOES have a lot of clothes that belonged to my dead grandmother - she had gorgeous clothes anyway)

so, I'll vote Amy, but is not exactly Amy

Edited by Sursonica

I'm a mix between Sheldon and Howard. My outfit is one way or the other. Just plain dark pants and a band/superhero shirt, or brightly colored pants (I have purple, red, and pink pants) and a ridiculous shirt. I'm probably a little more Howard.

I'm mostly Howard as well. Shirts and narrow trousers except he makes them look so awful. I have second-hand stuff like Amy but no brown and sometimes I wear tees like Sheldon. So it's Howard then Sheldon/Amy.

It's too funny to hear him talk about getting into his wardrobe. He needs people to help him because they are so tight. No one should have to do that.

And I've decided that "trousers" is way cooler than "pants." Every time I'm watching something like The IT Crowd or Coupling and they say "trousers" I just think it's awesome. I'm going to start saying it.

Take that, America.

It's too funny to hear him talk about getting into his wardrobe. He needs people to help him because they are so tight. No one should have to do that.

And I've decided that "trousers" is way cooler than "pants." Every time I'm watching something like The IT Crowd or Coupling and they say "trousers" I just think it's awesome. I'm going to start saying it.

Take that, America.

IT Crowd is so good... was... so good. The word 'pants' sounds odd every time I hear it on the show but trousers must seem formal in the US.

Imagine if it was your job to help Simon get those on ( :unsure: urgh) and would anyone believe you? :icon_lol:

Edited by Moonbase

IT Crowd is so good... was... so good. The word 'pants' sounds odd every time I hear it on the show but trousers must seem formal in the US.

Imagine if it was your job to help Simon get those on ( :unsure: urgh) and would anyone believe you? :icon_lol:

Yesssss. I'm re-watching them on Netflix right now. I wanted to buy the DVDs but the region 1 DVDs are expeeeeennsive.

I don't know about other parts of the US, but the west coast doesn't even really use 'trousers' for formal. We just say pants or slacks.

If I had to help Simon Helberg get dressed I would question my life. In a good way.

Looks like Sheldon and Howard are in the lead so far. No one wears Raj's check shirts with clashing sweater vests? I didn't think so. :)

@ Sursonica

You're lucky your gran was so stylish. I like vintage, I watch Poirot sometimes for the great costumes.

Edited by Moonbase

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

@ Sursonica

You're lucky your gran was so stylish. I like vintage, I watch Poirot sometimes for the great costumes.

she was! she was a seamstress and she had a lot of fashion savvy (and very rich) clients, so she was always on the loop of fashion. She was one of those women who wouldn't wear the same thing twice.

She left behind 6 closets full of clothes and all of them, absolutely gorgeous

Hmm Sheldon, Raj, Amy;

totally live in my chinos with an oxford shirt and am a huge fan of plaid. I have like 6 scottish kilts and a coupla plaid shirts. Like Raj I'm a big vest fan, though not the limp sweater vest, more like bright yellow wool & red & blue tattersall, which I love with a stripey tie (it works). Love them. Finally like Sursonica I had a very fashionable grandmother & mother & have an attic full of great old clothes to play with. They taught me how to mix'n match..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh, my God, I just realized I wear mainly like Bernadette! But she is the character I like less.

But when I was teenager I was near to Leonard/Sheldon outfit with Amy´s hair :)