Your Favorite Characters From Top Fav To Least Fav

I thought this would be fun. Feel free to say why for each one or add in or take out characters if you need to :-). #1 being your top favorite!

1. Sheldon

2. Amy

3. Howard

4. Penny

5. Raj

6. Leonard

7. Bernadette

Monique

For the record, I edited this list twice. LOL.

Edited by MJistheBOMB
  • Like 1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Raj - I just have a thing for messed up characters, and Raj's nearly dual personality just really, really speaks to me. He's amazing as in one scene he feels like he is the worst person in the world,

I thought this would be fun. Feel free to say why for each one or add in or take out characters if you need to :-). #1 being your top favorite! 1. Sheldon 2. Amy 3. Howard 4. Penny 5. Raj 6. L

Amy Sheldon Leonard Raj Howard Bernadette Penny

1) Sheldon

2) Penny (me & mates used to call it The Sheldon & Penny Show)

3) Oldschool Howard

4) Raj

5) Captain Sweatpants

6) Leslie Winkle

7) That hot gothy comic girl Leonard meets, April?

8) Doug

9) The "GET OUT OF MY ER" woman

967) Amy & Bernadette, like them least out of any character that's appeared on the show, no matter how minor

here is my homage to the golden age of big bang theory, pre yoko & yoko

bbt3_zps6c007c2b.png

Edited by mrdillus

I decided to sit down and watch all of the Seasons from the Pilot to the new season - and I have to say that I have started to hate Penny. I'm currently on the episode where Sheldon is worried that he is going to die before he gets to be a robot and they are eating Indian food, and Leonard is talking about how much money Penny owes him...I don't like people like her in real life - much less on the show!

1: Sheldon

2: (old) Howard

3: Amy Farrah Fowler (I like the character itself but not the changes to the show associated with it)

4: Leonard

5: Bernadette

6: (new) Howard

7: Raj

8: Penny

Edited by Anomaly

• 2 weeks later...

1- Sheldon - You know why ;)

2- Amy - Funny and quirky

3- Leonard - the most normal one out the boys he's sweet and cute.

3- Penny - The only thing I do not like about Penny is when she does a facial expression where she pouts her lips and then chaps them, she normally does it when something annoying to her has been said about her. The most normal and funny.

4-Bernadette and Howard are on the same level for me. Love it when Bernadette's voice goes angry :D

5- Raj - He is funny at times, but not much is been done with him so he's at the bottom for now.

Edited by LoveShamy

1. Sheldon--I want to do wonderful and terrible things to him...
  2. Amy--because she's the only one who can tame Sheldon's ego (and his body...???)
  3. Leonard--he's just a nice guy, generally, who's trying to be happy
  4. Penny--because despite her flaws, she loves all these guys and gals and is willing to help all of them.
  5. Howard--because he grew up into a guy who really loves his girl. And still loves his mother, despite it all.
  6. Bernadette--because she loves Howard and sees past his flaws. And his mother.
  7. Raj--because he's still a little cutie. And he can actually be smooth with women if he gets just the right amount of alcohol (or imagined alcohol--I thought he was really going to get somewhere with Summer Glau. She was buying his patter.)
  8. Mrs. Cooper--because she loves her son and knows how to make him behave.
  9. The Koothropalis--because they're a hoot.
  10. Stuart--even though he's a little pathetic, still, he's kind of a cutie and he's got some connections. I hope his business turns around and they don't make him a total sad-sack.
  11. Kripke--he's just a funny character and it's fun to see him go up against Sheldon now and then.
  12. Mrs. Hofstadter--she's further down the list because she's a bit of a one-note character. Though I do hope the writers come through on the idea of bringing the two moms together. Hmm...

I guess that's it for now. I don't really dislike any of the characters.

1. Sheldon - He's brilliant and hilarious when talking down to others (of course, he doesn't see it that way, though)

2. Howard - Funny. Love that he does magic and knows other languages.

3. Raj - He mostly means well but unfortunately struggles with conversations with women, obviously, but he is funny but also one character you root for

4. Amy - Funny, great character unless she is talking about sexual things, then it just seems like she's trying too hard.

5. Bernadette/Leonard - Tie for these two. Bernadette is funny when mimicking Howard's mother but the rest of the time I find her voice annoying. Leonard is selfish and is only funny when Sheldon is setting him straight.

6. Re-Occuring Characters - All the ones I like are: Wil Wheaton, Stuart, Kripke, Sheldon's Mom, Zack.