The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 2.09 (Nov 24th)

I like this episode. I love the bit where Sheldon was in the cinema.

I thought of this episode just the other day when I went to the movies. :) I was in an empty row trying to decide if this seat or that seat was in the very middle of the row... :D

Edited by phantagrae

Is this the episode where Sheldon does the "Pee for Houston, pee for Austin, pee for the state my heart got lost in"?

I've been re-watching S2 episodes but I had to go to bed before I got to this one last night...

This episode tonight, and I just had to post and say how much I love this one. the scene with sheldon in the movie theater is priceless, and I laugh so hard every time i see the scene with sheldon moving over into leonard's seat when the movie begins. this whole episode is hilarious!

Tell me about it :lol:  SHELDON LOOKS FOR THE ACOUSTIC SWEET SPOT IN  A  Movie Theater

I watched the rerun yesterday and now Sheldon keeps popping up in my head with his gargantuan guttural noises just like a unique exotic bird trapped in a theater and finally going to rest on Leonard's shoulder with a cheeky face :D

Here is  the 

clip....it's so...so...so... I really got hooked

for God's sake don't do that ever ph34r.gif Can you imagine everyone going to the movie theater to do that?

It would be spectators' revolution

In a few words...can you give me an idea to which comedian... can I compare the character of Sheldon? It seems I cannot recall any  

I see him as a unique example. I cannot compare anyone with. Maybe this will be the comedians of the future generation of actors?

Who knows.

(I was thinking of comedian/actor Zach Braff  but I feel he is not on the same line of acting. In spite of their short scenes in  Garden State 2004)

*I've just read that Television critic Andrew Dansby compares Parsons' physical comedy to that of Buster Keaton and other silent film stars

Edited by wannamaker

I thought of that when I went to a movie this week.  The theater was empty when I arrived, and I *ALMOST* let out a loud "HAH!"

That said, I know people who actually do look for the acoustical sweet spot in a movie theater.  And who fight with robots.   :icon_eek:  

Yes, a truly fantastic episode. I want Sheldon to take a xylohpone in with him one time.

Edited by viddy9