In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

The Things I Want To See Sheldon Do Again....

BazingaFan

I want to see sheldon...

- say bazinga and do his practical jokes again

-do an evil science experiment (like the foam in kripke's lab) again

- do the classic sheldon "laugh" again

-go crazy over some scientific obsession again

-have scenes with penny again

-have his face to the "twitch" again...

• Like 1

I want to see sheldon...

- say bazinga and do his practical jokes again

-do an evil science experiment (like the foam in kripke's lab) again

- do the classic sheldon "laugh" again

-go crazy over some scientific obsession again

-have scenes with penny again

-have his face to the "twitch" again...

you said it BazingaFan; I want the show to have more fun science & be playful again, if it's just going to do heavy emo stuff, I'll watch Elementary.

Edited by annieogly

Work. Don't remember the last time I saw him work.

Well, we did see him work on his paper in the Hawking episode. But I do want to see him doing more real science on his whiteboards.

And while they're at it, have him work with Raj again - they're priceless together!

Penny and Sheldon are like brother and sister, so its quite funny to see them pick at each other. I want to see him with his POCKET WATCH :) "nonsense I look like a train conductor" I want to see Sheldon and Leonard have a petty figth again, "yeah, I have a question..what the hell was that!" when they where rolling around on the floor hehe. I loved it when Leonard pushed him against the wall, it was funny and cute because he is smaller than Sheldon. Or maybe another Karate chop from Sheldon "she is not for you!"

- singing (I loved it in Season 1 Episode 8 and Season 2 Episode 15 together with Leonards mother xD)

- playing bonogos (it was just great last season)

- working with Raj again on a project

- dancing (with Amy of course)

- saying bazinga when he´s kidding someone

• Like 1

The episode that introduced whil wheaton to the show was amazing.

I would love to see sheldon in that mode again -- remember when he was waiting to play wheaton in the tournament? "Silence!" when raj was talking and when he was talking in clingon -- the look in his eyes! ... omg jim is a comedic genius... why can't they get this back?

I want to hear Sheldon say more genius terms or lines again, this also goes for Raj, Leonard and Howard, and now including Amy and Bernadette. Recently I don't hear them talk about physics, history and etc. anymore. I hear too much of the relationship stuff nowadays, there's already a bunch of shows that do that so I want to have at least an even amount of relationships and genius factors. A good example would be the episode when Penny starts a business with "Penny Blossoms" and the episode where the guys supposedly help penny assemble a furniture but ends up having Penny do everything herself. now I think the balance in season 5 is tilted towards the emo factor of the show.

In other terms, I want Leonard and his mom and Sheldon and his mom get together in one scene. I wonder how sheldons mom and leonards mom would talk to each other.

• Like 1

The episode that introduced whil wheaton to the show was amazing.

I would love to see sheldon in that mode again -- remember when he was waiting to play wheaton in the tournament? "Silence!" when raj was talking and when he was talking in clingon -- the look in his eyes! ... omg jim is a comedic genius... why can't they get this back?

So true! This is why I find myself wishing sometimes that Wheaton makes it back to his mortal enemy list some day. :)

Skype with Amy

Scenes with Raj (crackship them)

Paintball!

Wear more costumes

Discuss something that would alienate 90% of the audience because they do not know the concept.

Faint.

Lose his pants.

Get drunk (around the gang and around his girlfriend)

Visit his mom in Galveston (probably the other way around)

Go to a science conference

I still got 9987537803 items to tackle.

Skype with Amy

Scenes with Raj (crackship them)

Paintball!

Wear more costumes

Discuss something that would alienate 90% of the audience because they do not know the concept.

Faint.

Lose his pants.

Get drunk (around the gang and around his girlfriend)

Visit his mom in Galveston (probably the other way around)

Go to a science conference

I still got 9987537803 items to tackle.

I'd like to see him with his Meemaw. :D

Looks like a lot of us are in the same boat about a lot of the things listed here LOL :icon_biggrin:

*More, "Bazinga!" moments.

*More of Sheldon with no pants. :icon_razz:

*More fighting with Raj, or hell, Sheldon fighting with any of the characters is comic gold.

*More of Sheldon being drunk because he's hilarious.

*More of HIM singing Soft Kitty so someone else for a change. LOL!

That's all I got for now.

Monique