Howard Out, Wheaton In!

Sherminator

Is it bad to say Shamy shippers have already thought about this prospect and even made fanfiction out of that scenario?

I haven't really read any TBBT fanfic. The few I came across at fanfiction.net were all Shenny stories and I couldn't stand them.

I did read one Amy/Sheldon story recently, but it didn't have anything to do with WW.

Is there a site for TBBT fic other than fanfiction.net? I saw the other day that there's a LiveJournal community and they seem to have some fic there (I didn't have time to really dig deep there.)

I posted in another thread that I wrote a little Shamy piece the other day and I was wondering where to post it. ;)

can you link me to the LJ?

Not from here at work, but I'll try to get to it later tonight. I need to sit down at my real computer at home anyway. I've been going online on my iPad mostly for the past several months (I won it!) but I need to update some stuff on the "big" computer and I can find the LJ link there.

Here's my idea on how to fix the show:

Get rid of Howard and Bernadette, and bring in Wil Wheaton as a permanent member of the nerd group.

Wil could start dating Penny, resulting in love triangle!

And let's face it, Howard an Bernadette stopped being funny like a year ago...

-so, good riddance!

How can you fix something that is not broken? I really like the progress made with Howard and Bernadette.

How can you fix something that is not broken? I really like the progress made with Howard and Bernadette.

Bill...!!!! what do you think??? will Looper be any good? sorry OT shame :icon_redface:

Edited by Moonbase

Oh stop with the forced Friends comparisons already. You do know that the show is never going to dump Howard and Bernadette, especially for a once-in-a-while guest like WW, don't you?

The whole idea of replacing Howard with anyone is ridiculous on its face.

Okay, you got me. I do like them, but I just do not like the way they are arguing all the time. I mean could the writers not write some nice times for them too?

• Like 1

Okay, you got me. I do like them, but I just do not like the way they are arguing all the time. I mean could the writers not write some nice times for them too?

Agree 100%! Some non- conflict interaction would be great. For H/B and for Leonard and Penny. Somehow the writers can't seem to manage this.

Agree 100%! Some non- conflict interaction would be great. For H/B and for Leonard and Penny. Somehow the writers can't seem to manage this.

Goes back to the weird and false assumption that a happy couple is boring.

I chalk it up to writers lacking originality.

• Like 1

One of the things I like about the show is how the writers have treated Sheldon ... it shows they have done researchs on the subject of his "personality", causes and ways to develop it ...

It would be interesting they also made ​​about Howard and Bernadette ... I wish they would not become the story of these two characters in a simple story of soap opera ... Show the "stability" in life can be interesting ...

Did we say the name Wil Wheaton too many times? Also notice the Fun with Flags in the bakground?

IMG_20121003_160324-1024x768.jpg

OMG!!!!!

Penny is looking at Sheldon!!!!!!

Shenny!!!!! Shenny!!!!! Shenny!!!!! Shenny!!!!! Shenny!!!!! Shenny!!!!! Shenny!!!!! Shenny!!!!! Shenny!!!!! Shenny!!!!!

• Like 3

Did we say the name Wil Wheaton too many times? Also notice the Fun with Flags in the bakground?

IMG_20121003_160324-1024x768.jpg

OMG!!!!!

Penny is looking at Sheldon!!!!!!

Shenny!!!!! Shenny!!!!! Shenny!!!!! Shenny!!!!! Shenny!!!!! Shenny!!!!! Shenny!!!!! Shenny!!!!! Shenny!!!!! Shenny!!!!!

ejem... Kaley is looking at Jim... :icon_mrgreen:

PS: look at her eyes... she looks as if she had a bad night or had drunk ... :icon_question:

Howard’s character is already dismissed. Once he and Bernadette were married Howard is no longer the identity he was meant to be. He was a girl chasing geek with imaginary affairs. He is a gentle pervert with a fixation on sex. A deviant of sorts. Now that he is married … well, he is married.

So, why not bring Wheaton in? It couldn’t hurt the show anymore than it already has been. In fact it may add a new twist to the geek squad of Big Bang!

ejem... Kaley is looking at Jim... :icon_mrgreen:

PS: look at her eyes... she looks as if she had a bad night or had drunk ... :icon_question:

I don't think she's been to makeup yet. Looks like she's a hiding.

I'm pleased to see Wil is back but I'm with HeWolf - Fun with Flags can kiss my ***

• 4 weeks later...

It seems like there are a lot people who don't like character development. Let's not forget that Howard is 30 and probably time for him to grow up. It is quite sad if he were to remain so creepy and continue his pathetic womanising ways at 30.

• 2 weeks later...

I like Howard. Bernadette much like Amy (and I know others will disagree with me here) should not be in every episode, she should only appear every second one or so. The Wil Wheaton storyline is done, and another "love triangle" for Leonard and Penny would be just so wrong.

I agree completely. They involve Amy way too much now. Many episodes wold have been better with out her.