Q Ball Sheldon?

I know Sheldon has never had much hair, but is his hair receding? In 6.01 Date Night Variable his hair seemed to be MUCH higher/thinner then last season, or is it just me? Will he be as popular bald or even with a wig? Is it true that the bigger the brain, the thinner the hair? DISCUSS.

• Like 1

His hair probably does look shorter/thinner than last season. For the last part of season five his hair was longer than it had been previously. Many people believe he let it grow out for his role in Harvey.

I think he may be losing his hair, but it's not happening very quickly. I can't see much change over the last couple of years. He's got the money to get treatment, so it might not happen. Not sure about brain power, I think that might be an old wife's tale. :icon_cheesygrin: They think there's a genetic link though.

His hair line hasn't changed drastically, as far as I can see. If he were really losing his hair he'd probably be losing it across the top which isn't happening. My bro-in-law is only about 6 years older than JP and my BiL is a lot balder. I think that if JP was succumbing to male pattern baldness he'd be a lot further along by now.

And if he really started losing his hair, he'd probably end up with a hairpiece before anyone could really notice. Bruce Wilis has done it for years, wearing hairpieces that looked pretty realistic with a receding hairline, making him look like he was balding slowly, when in fact he had already lost all or most of his hair on top.

I doubt that JP has much to worry about at this point. It's not like he's doing a comb-over or anything. :icon_razz:

Yeah...no. I don't think his hairline has changed. He just let his hair grow in S5, most likely for Harvey.

I went to a late July Harvey show and his hair was actually much longer than what it was in the premiere.

He got a haircut between the end of Harvey and the start of production and another haircut before the Emmys.

I don't know but when I stared at his forehead and then look at his entire face, it felt really creepy as if his face shrunk.

I should stay off drinking vodka.

Yes, there seem to be a very minimal or discreet occurrence of a receding hairline.

Only his "hairdresser knows for sure".

In looking at it again today, I think that he may be combing it a little more forward to help hide the receding areas, but it also looks to me like he probably has had a high forehead to begin with, so any receding of his hairline looks more pronounced.

My dad has a receding hairline, but not the typical male pattern baldness that my bro-in-law has. My dad just turned 80 and he still has plenty of hair, though he is actually getting a little thin at the back of his head. My grandfather was the same way. Even as a young man, my grandfather had a fairly high hairline, but he had hair as an older man as well.

So, JP may be getting treatments, may be altering his hairstyle a little to keep from accentuating any follicle recession, but he may do okay for some time to come.

I still think he has had the same hairline since the beginning of the show. He's always had a bit more of a receding hairline on the sides as seen in the Pants Alternative pic. The different haircuts he's had throughout the years just make it either more obvious or less obvious. Is it possible he's getting some treatment? Sure.