Future Guest Stars Who Would You Like To See?

I'd like to see some B5 guest stars.

Patricia Tallman(Lita) would make for some great sex fantasy jokes with Howard. - Pleasure thresholds, getting hold of rumored naked pics of Tallman as she scrambles up a pine tree NAKED to rescue a baby squirrel her cat harmed(she saw the cat with squirrel in mouth through screen door as she got out of shower, towel dropped as she chased the cat, many tree branch scratches in sensitive parts later she caught the squirrel).

Claudia Christian turning Sheldon into a pretzel over his comments re: B5 Dream sequence of Ivanova representing Sheldons mom and her saying she is sent from god..... or Ivanova and Marcus unfulfilled love and unicorn jokes re: Amy Farah Fowler.

Sheldon and aracnaphobia and that being the REAL reason he dislikes B5....

post-8201-0-58456400-1349204561_thumb.pn

I'd like to see some B5 guest stars.

Patricia Tallman(Lita) would make for some great sex fantasy jokes with Howard. - Pleasure thresholds, getting hold of rumored naked pics of Tallman as she scrambles up a pine tree NAKED to rescue a baby squirrel her cat harmed(she saw the cat with squirrel in mouth through screen door as she got out of shower, towel dropped as she chased the cat, many tree branch scratches in sensitive parts later she caught the squirrel).

Claudia Christian turning Sheldon into a pretzel over his comments re: B5 Dream sequence of Ivanova representing Sheldons mom and her saying she is sent from god..... or Ivanova and Marcus unfulfilled love and unicorn jokes re: Amy Farah Fowler.

Sheldon and aracnaphobia and that being the REAL reason he dislikes B5....

Um...WTH?!?!

Babylon five sucked dude. Just my opinion of course but it just seemed like a load of aliens shouting and being aggressive to me. We do have a few B5 fans here though I think, so you're not alone. Tree branch scratches on sensitive areas? :(

Come to think of it, no reason they can't guest star and Sheldon can make a new enemy of two...

Edited by Moonbase

Since SCRUBS once had the MUPPETS on their show, the "person" I would most like to see is ALF. Maybe in a dream sequence. I could also see them become besties, we could call them SHELF.

Ah SCRUBS. I know I may get flamed big-time, but SCRUBS is my favorite TV show of all-time. That out of the way, I'd like to see...

Patrick Stewart & William Shatner (in a battle of the Captains)

Jar-Jar Binks (because the guys always mimick him when maing fun of each other)

C-3PO (mimicking Sheldon in some way)

Natalie Portman (obvious reasons)

Liam Neeson (as the spirit of Qui-Gon in a dream sequence)

Pretty much anyone from Roseanne, seeing as how a good portion of TBBT is made up of Roseanne alumni (maybe Sarah Chalk 'cause she was on Scrubs too)

Edited by Anomaly

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Elvis Costello was on set today, but according to Bill, just visiting, not guest-starring or anything

If his aim really were true, he wouldn't be sitting in Sheldon's spot. pic.twitter.com/zoSwiff7

— Bill Prady (@billprady)

October 4, 2012

I bet Mayim fainted, she worships him! she's always posting and fangirling about him on her blog.

(snip)

Patrick Stewart & William Shatner (in a battle of the Captains)

(snip)

This would be interesting in light of one of Sheldon's questions for Leonard when screening him as a roommate. Leonard's answer of Original Series over Next Generation, but Picard over Kirk (wasn't that how it went?) could be an interesting aspect.

I don't know how they'd work them in unless the guys went to some kind of Con or event, or maybe WW was involved in getting the 2 captains at some event that the guys attended (a party at WW's house?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Raj mentioned getting massage from somebody called Trevor before, I'd like Jon Cryer to play Trevor in one episode. Basically he would just have Alan Harper's (Two and a Half Men) personality, I'd like to see them go to a bar and try to pick up girls.

• 2 weeks later...

I like to see Sandra Bullock guest star and Raj's reaction to meeting his uber celebrity crush.   I think it could be just as funny as when Sheldon met his idol stephen hawking, especially since Raj can't talk to woman, but will definitely want to communicate with her so he'll probably have to get super drunk to meet her lol

Jewel Staite as Kaywinnet Lee "Kaylee" Frye. Kaylee meets Kaley. When the check engine light strikes for real on the road trip to Nebraska before the wedding. At a gas station.

Leonard: Something’s wrong, I’m not getting any gas. Anybody know anything about internal combustion engines?

Cue Jewel.

Edited by Nogravitasatall

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I was reading an interview with Mayim from a few months ago and she mentioned she saw David Duchovny at a party and fangirled hard since she was a big X-Files fan. So.. I WANT DAVID DUCHOVNY ON THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I would love to see John Lithgow guest star on the show. I think he's a brilliant comedic actor. It would be great to see him opposite Jim Parsons, especially if their characters antagonize each other. Get John on to play Sheldon's bible-thumping new step dad. LOL. Jim Parsons + Laurie Metcalf + John Lithgow = amazing.

I would love to see John Lithgow guest star on the show. I think he's a brilliant comedic actor. It would be great to see him opposite Jim Parsons, especially if their characters antagonize each other. Get John on to play Sheldon's bible-thumping new step dad. LOL. Jim Parsons + Laurie Metcalf + John Lithgow = amazing.

I don't think I'd want his mother to actually remarry (too limiting), but it would be interesting to see how he would react if she were dating someone...