Future Guest Stars Who Would You Like To See?

B5fan

Jewel Staite as Kaywinnet Lee "Kaylee" Frye. Kaylee meets Kaley. When the check engine light strikes for real on the road trip to Nebraska before the wedding. At a gas station.

Leonard: Something’s wrong, I’m not getting any gas. Anybody know anything about internal combustion engines?

Cue Jewel.

Dear lord...I LOVE Kaylee Fry.  This idea has SHINY written all over it.

After Thursday's Christmas episode I kept thinking how sweet it would be to see Sheldon's pop pop played as Dick Van Dyke visit him in a dream on the next christmas or holiday episode they do.

I also see that as well Superlovelexi or even in a flashback sequence in a future episode

And I would be freaking out if David Tennant, Matt Smith, and David Duchovny were to guest star on TBBT one of these days and not to mention seeing Dan Aykroyd playing Leonard's dad or a relative of Leonard's as well.

• Like 2

How cool would it be if we could get Leslie Winkle back and it turned out her father was just as religious as Sheldon's mother and her father was played by JOHN GOODMAN. He could even be a potential dating option for Sheldon's mom if they decide to go that way

Edited by matthage

How cool would it be if we could get Leslie Winkle back and it turned out her father was just as religious as Sheldon's mother and her father was played by JOHN GOODMAN. He could even be a potential dating option for Sheldon's mom if they decide to go that way

I also see John Goodman playing Leslie's (if they decide to have her back for an episode) father as well even though a few of my friends believe that he would be a good choice to play Howard's mom.

• Like 1

David Tennant or Matt Smith, William Shatner, Patrick Stewart, George Takei.

I would also like to see more scientists on the show. Bring back Niel De Grasse-Tyson!!!

Yikes.  No George Takei.  He is actually worse than Wil Wheaton now.

I vote for Morgan Freeman playing himself selling a Batman prop to Sheldon who continually annoys him about some aspect of its usage.

• Like 1

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl
Yikes.  No George Takei.  He is actually worse than Wil Wheaton now.

I vote for Morgan Freeman playing himself selling a Batman prop to Sheldon who continually annoys him about some aspect of its usage.

George Takei already guest starred, on Hot Troll Deviation

• Like 1

George Takei already guest starred, on Hot Troll Deviation

I thought he had.  He has been in so many of my shows lately (and stinking them up) I forgot which ones.  What is the recent obsession with Takei?

Number 6 from BG; in costume. (Tricia Helfer). All the boys would be struck dumb, even Sheldon. Raj would faint.

Actually I could just post the cast list and anything would be good - two of the BG alum have already had a run; Katey Sackhoff and Michael Trucco.

Oh and Bruce Boxleitner: Tron and Babylon 5. A twofer, i think. It would mess with Sheldon.

Edited by Nogravitasatall

MUPPETS!!!  I would love to see Kermit the frog, Miss Piggy, Fonzie et all interacting with the TBBT characters especially Sheldon cause he acts like a big kid and he did say once that he and the guys own muppet baby costumes lol so that must mean they like them.  It would be cute and funny to see an episode with Muppets on TBBT.  Even funnier if Sheldon gets to meet  Walter and sing with him, you know the same muppet Jim Parsons played alter ego too in the Muppet movie. 

Another good choices would be Jason Segal ...or Adam Baldwin from Firefly.

Edited by Superlovelexi
  • Like 1

MUPPETS!!!  I would love to see Kermit the frog, Miss Piggy, Fonzie et all interacting with the TBBT characters especially Sheldon cause he acts like a big kid and he did say once that he and the guys own muppet baby costumes lol so that must mean they like them.  It would be cute and funny to see an episode with Muppets on TBBT.  Even funnier if Sheldon gets to meet  Walter and sing with him, you know the same muppet Jim Parsons played alter ego too in the Muppet movie. 

Ok.  I don't admit this often but I love the Muppets.  I can't even say why.  It would have to be a dream sequence because otherwise it would take the show into fantasy land.  You can't have physicists interacting with fictional characters.

Yes, The muppets are awesome.  :)  And yeah a dream sequence from Sheldon's mind would work great.  I mean the guy dreams of santa, a talking spock doll and a gorn so why not muppets?   Also these physicists themselves are also fictional characters so they can interact with any other fictional characters as long as they can get approval from Disney.  I bet Kermit the frog and Miss Piggy don't come cheap lol   I want see Gonzo get shot out of canon and land on Sheldon's spot and have Sheldon tell Gonzo  "Hey That's My Spot!" and "Canon fire is against the roommate agreement."   

Haha that just gave me an idea for a new thread. :icon_idea:

Edited by Superlovelexi
  • Like 1

Yes, The muppets are awesome.  :)  And yeah a dream sequence from Sheldon's mind would work great.  I mean the guy dreams of santa, a talking spock doll and a gorn so why not muppets?   Also these physicists themselves are also fictional characters so they can interact with any other fictional characters as long as they can get approval from Disney.  I bet Kermit the frog and Miss Piggy don't come cheap lol   I want see Gonzo get shot out of canyon and land on Sheldon's spot and have Sheldon tell Gonzo  "Hey That's My Spot!" and "Canyon fire is against the roommate agreement."   

Haha that just gave me an idea for a new thread. :icon_idea:

Animal tears up something Sheldon loves and Sheldon goes to sulk in his room prompting Kermit to come in and sing Soft Kitty to him. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Number 6 from BG; in costume. (Tricia Helfer). All the boys would be struck dumb, even Sheldon. Raj would faint.

Actually I could just post the cast list and anything would be good - two of the BG alum have already had a run; Katey Sackhoff and Michael Trucco.

Oh and Bruce Boxleitner: Tron and Babylon 5. A twofer, i think. It would mess with Sheldon.

Trica Helfer would be something to see! She is my favourite female BSG character...

Babylon

five sucked dude. Just my opinion of course but it just seemed like a

load of aliens shouting and being aggressive to me. We do have a few B5

fans here though I think, so you're not alone. Tree branch scratches on

sensitive areas? :(

Come to think of it, no reason they can't guest star and Sheldon can make a new enemy of two...

Babylon 5 is something I'd like to erase from my memory. Others have liked it so I gave it a shot but it really, really is utter shite!

Doctor Who - either David Tennant or Matt Smith

Colin Baker would be my favourite mostly because he could play on the "fact" that he likes to strangle people who don't know who he is. :p

Rosanne Barr or Betty White should play Sheldon Cooper's Meemaw. 

:icon_lol:  Now THAT is almost too good for words! I could just see her as this feisty and lovable woman that Sheldon adores.