The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

6.04 The Re-Entry Minimization (Oct. 18)

Your episode rating  

60 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

Wow, Penny is a lot faster and more agile than I thought. I think Kaley might be able to pin Jim in real life.

Thanks for the clip. Bernadette is hilarious. :icon_lol: This looks like a potentially legendary episode in every way.

Ooh, I guess I haven't seen that--do you know if it's on YouTube somewhere?

I don't think it's on YT. Here's the link, which I found elsewhere: (Jim's part from about 20 min into it).

http://www.ireleases.org/tv/tv-xvid/jimmy-fallon-2011-05-18-jim-parsons-hdtv-xvid-fqm-23211/

Thanks for the clip. Bernadette is hilarious. :icon_lol: This looks like a potentially legendary episode in every way.

I don't think it's on YT. Here's the link, which I found elsewhere: (Jim's part from about 20 min into it).

http://www.ireleases...xvid-fqm-23211/

Thanks for the link, but the website doesn't seem to be coming up--at least not now. :(

Gah! I told myself I will not watch that sneak peek but I cave into temptation! THAT WAS TOTALLY HILARIOUS!

That's strange, it's not coming up for me either right now. But this is where I saw it (it wasn't on YT), and saved the link. Not sure what the problem is. :(

Oh, and lookie lookie! There's a sneak peek for it too!

I know how Bernadette feels, I too suffer badly from allergies, and it always seems to happen at the most inappropriate times.

That's strange, it's not coming up for me either right now. But this is where I saw it (it wasn't on YT), and saved the link. Not sure what the problem is. :(

I could be that it's more than a year old--I went onto Jimmy Kimmel's site and they have a short interview segment from that same appearance, but not the pictionary game. On the JK site they have Pictionary clips with other celebrities, but the don't go back that far, so I guess his segment has dropped off. That could be why the link doesn't work.

Wow, Penny is a lot faster and more agile than I thought. I think Kaley might be able to pin Jim in real life.

Kaley was a ranked armature Tennis player so she is an athlete. Jim on the other hand is a real life Nerd and Girlie-Boy with a husband. It doesn't surprise me a bit that Kaley can take Jim. I hate to admit My Policewoman Girl Friend can Kick My butt and I have a lot of Martial Arts training . As a Senior Citizen I am old enough to know Man is the weaker of the sexes in many many ways.

Jim looked like he was prepared to fall IMO. Kaley's well fit but Jim can do a mean set of push ups, someone posted a vid of him on a fitness show. He's not as weak and weedy as you'd think.

Jim looked like he was prepared to fall IMO. Kaley's well fit but Jim can do a mean set of push ups, someone posted a vid of him on a fitness show. He's not as weak and weedy as you'd think.

I agree--I'd forgotten about that clip. It was from Live with Kelly Ripa--I think Jim was guest-hosting with her at the time. (David Duchovny did a similar segment--hosting and a fitness segment.)

I was surprised to see that he was in pretty good shape and could keep up with all the exercises and with pretty good form, too.

I was kind of joking when I posed the question--since most guys have more upper body strength than most women, even if they're not particularly athletic. Jim may not have washboard abs or whatever, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't have normal muscle strength.

Sheldon, on the other hand... :p

The Re-Entry Minimization – When Wolowitz returns from space, he doesn't get the hero's welcome he expected. Meanwhile, Game Night turns into a battle of the sexes, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Oct. 18 (8:00 – 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Episode Guide | Wiki

Battle of the sexes? Now they're recycling "Brady Bunch" scripts. Gee, I wonder who will win.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Battle of the sexes? Now they're recycling "Brady Bunch" scripts. Gee, I wonder who will win.

yeah, because The Brady Bunch invented those.... *sigh*

As a Senior Citizen I am old enough to know Man is the weaker of the sexes in many many ways.

So true. LOL.

Anyway, on the subject of Penny taking down Sheldon....it's a shame it couldn't be reversed and then instead of Penny being taken down by Sheldon, it's me. Whoops, did I say that out loud? ;-p

Gonna be a great episode.

Monique

I agree--I'd forgotten about that clip. It was from Live with Kelly Ripa--I think Jim was guest-hosting with her at the time. (David Duchovny did a similar segment--hosting and a fitness segment.)

I was surprised to see that he was in pretty good shape and could keep up with all the exercises and with pretty good form, too.

I was kind of joking when I posed the question--since most guys have more upper body strength than most women, even if they're not particularly athletic. Jim may not have washboard abs or whatever, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't have normal muscle strength.

Sheldon, on the other hand... :p

I'm not sure who she is I like to call her 'scary woman' but yes Jim's well strong, not a 10 stone weakening at all. But Sheldon... he crumbles. Looking forward to his reaction very much.

Oh, the Kelly Ripa fitness segment.. watching Jim do full 360-degree Spiderman twists was a treat. Yes, he's fit enough. :)

Phantagrae - that's too bad.. that Pictionary was hilarious, and Jim acted so Sheldonesque! All nervous and competitive.

MJ - I feel you. :icon_redface:

Edited by Pomita
  • Like 1

I could be that it's more than a year old--I went onto Jimmy Kimmel's site and they have a short interview segment from that same appearance, but not the pictionary game. On the JK site they have Pictionary clips with other celebrities, but the don't go back that far, so I guess his segment has dropped off. That could be why the link doesn't work.

I think it was actually Jimmy Fallon where Jim played pictionary.

I think it was actually Jimmy Fallon where Jim played pictionary.

Yes, it was--I misspoke (or mistyped.) I was looking at Jimmy Fallon's site, though. :)

Too many Jimmys involved... :p

• Like 1

Oh, the Kelly Ripa fitness segment.. watching Jim do full 360-degree Spiderman twists was a treat. Yes, he's fit enough. :)

Phantagrae - that's too bad.. that Pictionary was hilarious, and Jim acted so Sheldonesque! All nervous and competitive.

MJ - I feel you. :icon_redface:

Oh, yeah, I'd forgotten about his Spiderman twists--I think that's something Sheldon would know how to do. :p

Can't wait til tonight. I need my BBT fix.

I was thinking I was going to have to miss it and tape it to watch later tonight because I have rehearsal. But fortunately, I just found out that I don't have to be at rehearsal until later, so I can watch it (and tape it!) as it airs. YAY!!!! :icon_mrgreen:

Edited by phantagrae

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is one of the funniest big bang episodes I have ever seen! My entire family was laughing their heads off the entire time!

I just can't put it into words. they were hilarious!!!! Loved it!!!!

• Like 1

Just finished watching the episode overall, tonight was a good episode with a bunch of funny scenes, and I almost fell out of my chair and nearly choked on my popcorn due to laughing at Penny pinning Sheldon to the floor in wrestling with Penny and Amy kissing him, the pie eating contest Sheldon, Leonard, Penny, and Amy had, not to mention them playing Pictonary.

Edited by JoeSal90

I about peed in my pants when sheldon sniffed the blueberry up his nose!

Yes, the kissing scene was marvelous. I wasn't expecting that many kisses, and sheldon's reaction was priceless!

• Like 2