The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

6.04 The Re-Entry Minimization (Oct. 18)

Your episode rating  

60 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

Yes, the kissing scene was marvelous. I wasn't expecting that many kisses, and sheldon's reaction was priceless!

:icon_lol: Yes indeed, BazingaFan it was marvelous and Sheldon's reaction to it as well and I can't also wait to see the gifs of this as well.

No drama, just comedy. One funny scene after another. Absolutely loved the episode. I think Sheldon actually liked the kissing more than he protested! Lol!

We had a storm blow in and the weather reporting completely bumped off the airing of the show. Now I have to wait for it to be on the website, booo mother nature!

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

saw it late because the boyfriend was watching baseball :icon_evil:

anyhow!! I LOVED IT!! Loved the Raj/Stuart specially. And Melissa was just brilliant as well. They were not very careful with Mayim's injury though I saw it a couple of times, and at pictionary her posture looked awkward. They should have written it in.

OMG!!! LOVED EVERY MINUTE!!

The "battle of the sexes" was priceless and poor Howard, wandering from place to place. Loved his sad little song at the end.

But I want to know who won the pie-eating contest. LOVED Sheldon sucking up that blueberry!

I have to sit down and rewatch it now that I'm home from rehearsal!

Edited by phantagrae

Awesome episode! :) But, Poor Howard I felt so bad for him everyone's moved on to other things and busy while he was away and Bernie being sick. I hope they find someway to make it up to him and don't just leave him hanging feeling all lonely in next episode.

OMG!! To the Amy and Penny kissing Sheldon.. I had to rewind it like ten times it was crazy!! When Penny first kissed his nose did anyone else think Sheldon looked exactly like The Operation Game Guy LMAO!! and I love that Amy joined in. I thought it was just going to be a Shenny moment, but it turned into a THREESOME!! Haha I expect some very naughty fanfiction is a brewing ;)

Same goes for Raj and Stuart, I wanted Stuart to come live with Raj since I saw bachelor party episode last season and now its finally happened. Of course there going to have a really hard time convincing Raj's parents that Stuart is not his new boyfriend haha I can't wait till Raj's next video conference call with them to see what happens when they find out. I can see them trying to stage an intervention again. I still believe Raj and Stuart aren't a gay couple just a bromance, but they sure seem to be testing the waters with them. lol :icon_biggrin:

The games they played were really funny, all except for pie eating contest which looked so gross. Looked like they were covered in blood not pie :icon_eek: I wonder how many takes of that did they have to do. I hope they do Game Night rematch and have even more crazy fun games. Though I'm surprised Sheldon didn't suggest any of the games he normally plays and knows how to win like Chess or Counterfactuals or Mystic Warlords of Ka'a. All the games except for Pictionary were obviously going to give Penny the advantage, especially wrestling and the pie eating contest we all know that girl is tough and loves to eat.

I remember when Sheldon and Leonard's apartment was broken into Sheldon kept them up to play pictionary and Penny couldn't figure out the answer which turned out to be Higgs Boson Particle, but when Leonard woke up he said "Penny its all there" as if he understood Sheldon's crazy mind and after this much more time spent together I would think Leonard would have got Sheldon's answers because he knows how Sheldon weird scientific mind works. He understood the rudimentary spanish physics question was also about the Higgs Boson, but couldn't figure out the pictionary answers. That seemed a bit forced in my opinion like they forgot they played Pictionary on show before and now Leonard all of sudden doesn't get Sheldon's science mind anymore.

Also, Amy has always had a mind very much like Sheldon's. She is very scientifically oriented, so I'm surprised her answers weren't equally more intuned with Sheldon and totally out of sync with Penny. She should have been hollering out answers to Penny's pictionary drawing that were about monkeys and biology because thats Amy's personality. She doesn't think like a normal person does either. Still I was rooting for girls to win regardless as it goes in line with what Sheldon said last season that "no wonder the girls are winning" They had to let the girls win in this episode to get that point across even further, but I'd like to see a couples vs. Couples game night wiht SHAMY vs. L/P vs. Howardette vs KoothraBloom.

And finally, did anyone else thing the waitress that gave Howard cheesecake at the end looked like she be perfect person to play Howard's mother? For real I mean she looks exactly like what I've always pictured Howard's mom really looks like. That was so weird, but also really funny! :icon_eek:

Edited by Superlovelexi

Gifs, you say?

tumblr_mc4ectp9l41qcqxh7o1_250.giftumblr_mc4ectp9l41qcqxh7o2_250.gif

tumblr_mc4ectp9l41qcqxh7o3_250.giftumblr_mc4ectp9l41qcqxh7o4_250.gif

Also, Lexi, I might oppose to you with regards to Amy. She's now a bit influenced by Penny when it comes to thinking like a girl at times so I don't find it very much out-of-character.

Mayim's hand looked awkward though. And I love Amy laughing.

tumblr_mc4l6rg5MA1qcqxh7o2_250.gif

tumblr_mc4l6rg5MA1qcqxh7o1_250.gif

Edited by jeanalice
  • Like 3

OMG this sounds legendary. Can't wait to download and see it tonight.

Poor Sheldon looks so horrified. :icon_lol:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is one of the funniest big bang episodes I have ever seen! My entire family was laughing their heads off the entire time!

I just can't put it into words. they were hilarious!!!! Loved it!!!!

Me too! It was so much fun :D :D

This is astonishing.

Last nights show was the first one I've seen this season and I thought I'd come to the forum to read posts trashing it. But, here I am and it looks like some people actually found it to be funny.

I'll agree that there were a couple of mildly humorous bits, but overall the show made me cringe.

Loved this episode! :D Loved it when Penny beat Sheldon at wrestling and then he got attacked with kisses by Penny and Amy lol the pie eating best challenge. Poor howy

Gifs, you say?

tumblr_mc4ectp9l41qcqxh7o1_250.giftumblr_mc4ectp9l41qcqxh7o2_250.gif

tumblr_mc4ectp9l41qcqxh7o3_250.giftumblr_mc4ectp9l41qcqxh7o4_250.gif

Thank you for the gifs! Look at the first one, when penny first kisses him (on the nose, i think?) The look in his eyes-- horror, surprise, fear -- then he gets angry. And asks amy for help, and she kisses him too!! I hope this gets brought up again in a future episode -- i'd love to hear what he has to say about it later.

I really hope there are a lot of good bloopers from this episode!!

Probably the best episode of season six so far.

I didn't find game night to be as funny as others. Having the girls win was far too predictable and could be seen a mile away.

I thought Melissa and Simon had the best stuff of the night.

I enjoyed this episode, and found some scenes quite funny, but I really think Sheldon taking part in a pie eating contest was really not IC for him at all. Why did Penny want to kiss Sheldon? Just to annoy him I suppose. I did think that Leonard had the best line of the night. "If he was easy to find it would be called there's Waldo." Raj and Stuart were funny too, and Howard's return was a little sad,

I enjoyed this episode, and found some scenes quite funny, but I really think Sheldon taking part in a pie eating contest was really not IC for him at all. Why did Penny want to kiss Sheldon? Just to annoy him I suppose. I did think that Leonard had the best line of the night. "If he was easy to find it would be called there's Waldo." Raj and Stuart were funny too, and Howard's return was a little sad,

That was a great line, but what about raj's line when he mentioned the "holes" that were filled, lol.

Edited by BazingaFan

Here is the kissing scene.

Notice that he turns red -- don't know if it's from all the kisses or if he is blushing.

I wonder if it was originally supposed to be amy to pin him down, but they had to change it because of her hand.

Also, I loved the scene before this when sheldon is too out of balance to do the math problem and falls over!

Here's that part, plus the kissing and pie eating, all in one video --

Edited by BazingaFan

This is astonishing.

Last nights show was the first one I've seen this season and I thought I'd come to the forum to read posts trashing it. But, here I am and it looks like some people actually found it to be funny.

I'll agree that there were a couple of mildly humorous bits, but overall the show made me cringe.

I'm astonished that anyone could watch that and not enjoy it.

• Like 1

While a pie-eating contest is probably the last thing Sheldon would want to do, I think the motivation was clearly that he and Leonard wanted to win at SOMETHING. Leonard kind of underscored that point when he threatened Sheldon with the pie.

And Penny kissing Sheldon was probably two-fold--at first to kind of make fun of him because she was able to pin him so fast, and then all that followed was because of his objection to the first kiss. Girls are like that. :p

• Like 1

Here is the kissing scene.

Notice that he turns red -- don't know if it's from all the kisses or if he is blushing.

I wonder if it was originally supposed to be amy to pin him down, but they had to change it because of her hand.

Also, I loved the scene before this when sheldon is too out of balance to do the math problem and falls over!

Here's that part, plus the kissing and pie eating, all in one video --

Thanks for posting the clips! Now I have something fun to watch at work while I'm...working...

I don't think that his face turns red so much as it is that Penny's lipstick is all over his nose and cheeks where she kisses him.

I would love to have seen the pie-eating live--so see the aftermath and all that. I wonder how the actors felt about it. :)

Also, the bit with the lightsabers--doing that kind of twirling can make you really dizzy, so I imagine they didn't really do it for a whole minute, but Kaley looked genuinely dizzy, while I wasn't sure about Jim. But I loved the way Sheldon fell over... :D

This is the best episode of season 6 I've seen so far, I'm glad for once there was no stale Leonard & Penny drama. They should've added to the ending, all of them puke after they've finished eating the pie. And I wish that was me being wrestled by Penny :(. Why is Sheldon complaining about being kissed? I'd frigging love that!

Edited by Dessicated Corpse

This is the best episode of season 6 I've seen so far, I'm glad for once there was no stale Leonard & Penny drama. They should've added to the ending, all of them puke after they've finished eating the pie. And I wish that was me being wrestled by Penny :(. Why is Sheldon complaining about being kissed? I'd frigging love that!

Yeah, puking up blueberry pie is always funny... :p

Thanks for posting the clips! Now I have something fun to watch at work while I'm...working...

I don't think that his face turns red so much as it is that Penny's lipstick is all over his nose and cheeks where she kisses him.

I would love to have seen the pie-eating live--so see the aftermath and all that. I wonder how the actors felt about it. :)

Also, the bit with the lightsabers--doing that kind of twirling can make you really dizzy, so I imagine they didn't really do it for a whole minute, but Kaley looked genuinely dizzy, while I wasn't sure about Jim. But I loved the way Sheldon fell over... :D

Oh, that was definitely jim's comedic genius when he was stumbling over to the white board. You don't even notice penny, because jim is so freaking funny!