The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

6.04 The Re-Entry Minimization (Oct. 18)

Your episode rating  

60 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

Gifs, you say?

tumblr_mc4ectp9l41qcqxh7o1_250.giftumblr_mc4ectp9l41qcqxh7o2_250.gif

tumblr_mc4ectp9l41qcqxh7o3_250.giftumblr_mc4ectp9l41qcqxh7o4_250.gif

Also, Lexi, I might oppose to you with regards to Amy. She's now a bit influenced by Penny when it comes to thinking like a girl at times so I don't find it very much out-of-character.

Mayim's hand looked awkward though. And I love Amy laughing.

I know she's influenced by Penny a lot, but I still think she thinks more like a scientist I mean she even wanted to play Real Life Operation. They've just changed her character a lot since she became friends with Penny, when she's around Sheldon she acts more like Sheldon and when she's around Penny she acts like Penny, but no matter who she around she still loves science type stuff I actually though water polo suggestion was a big strange too. I mean I could see Amy wanting to see Sheldon and Penny in bathing suits, but she should know by now Sheldon doesn't like to get in water or swim so he'd never go for that. Still great episode regardless and very funny.

I agree about the hand though I feel like every episode I watching to see how they try to hide her hand next lol. I think when Mayim fiinally gets that cast off they should make a big deal about showing both her hands at same time in the first episode with no cast like Sheldon can take both her hands and they can start DANCING!!

Love the gif btw So cute! Haha Poor Sheldon, still most guys would love getting kissed by two ladies. I want someone to ask Jim what it was like filming the scene lol

Edited by Superlovelexi

This was IMO of the best episodes ever for the BBT and the funniest from start to finish in a long time. The wrestling and the girls kissing on Sheldon was brilliant.

I really enjoyed this one! Granted, we'll probably see better ones in the future but Penny and Amy kissing Sheldon? This one will definitely be one of my top favs. LOL. So funny. The look on his face when Penny first kisses him is priceless. LOL.

Melissa did an amazing job playing a sick and drugged Bernadette. LOL. So funny.

Monique

Gifs, you say?

tumblr_mc4ectp9l41qcqxh7o1_250.giftumblr_mc4ectp9l41qcqxh7o2_250.gif

tumblr_mc4ectp9l41qcqxh7o3_250.giftumblr_mc4ectp9l41qcqxh7o4_250.gif

Also, Lexi, I might oppose to you with regards to Amy. She's now a bit influenced by Penny when it comes to thinking like a girl at times so I don't find it very much out-of-character.

Mayim's hand looked awkward though. And I love Amy laughing.

tumblr_mc4l6rg5MA1qcqxh7o2_250.gif

tumblr_mc4l6rg5MA1qcqxh7o1_250.gif

I just love your little animations :D where do you get them from? :p

Just watched it & rated episode good. Last week's episode I found better to my liking.

First of all...Poor Howard!

There were some lol moments, specially with game night, loved the spinning on the light sabers & how Sheldon played that part walking up to his white board & then falling down! The "Where's Waldo" bit was funny as well

Was a bit dumbstruck finding out Stuart lived with Raj...they didn't hint at that in previous episodes as far as I can remember..correct me if I'm wrong in this.

The cold scene ( sorry in advance ) reminded me too much of a Friends episode where Monica is not giving in to her cold & wants to have sex with Chandler...so I didn't think this was original.

Not the best episode in the early start of the season so far imho..

I know it's early days, but weakest episode of the season thus far.

"There's Wally" was hilarious but overall, a bit of a 'meh' episode for me.

Quick shout-out to 4ofN. Heya, buddy. Been awhile. Nice to see you're still lurking.

Quick shout-out to 4ofN. Heya, buddy. Been awhile. Nice to see you're still lurking.

I kind of think that the Where's Waldo bit was the least hilarious of the game night segments. I mean, it was funny and Leonard's line was great, but I think the Pictionary segment was funnier because Sheldon is so absolute. ;)

I rated this episode as: Good.

Not very good or excellent but just good, for Big Bang Theory standards.

The pictionary segments were solid. Funny in the way you expect from a show like this.

The Where's Waldo bit was also very good.

I like that Stuart has become more part of the group of friends and even accepted by Sheldon. Naturally there would be comments at the expense of Raj and Stuart because they are living together but they were fairly mild and that dynamic of Raj and Stuart has potential to be even funnier.

Really didn't like the pie-eating segment or the wrestling segments of the game night. They seemed so out of place it was just awkward.

At least I can't call this one of the shows worst episodes... and that's saying something!

Hi netmouse.

Only a very occasional lurk these days for me. This was the first episode I've seen this season and I was surprised at the positive reception from some people. I see that you were about as impressed as I was.

Oh well. I wasn't really expecting much. I'll watch another episode or two this season to see how things are progressing, but I problably won't be lurking around here much anymore. Too many LG members for me.

See you in the bit stream.

Considering the expectations that this episode had to live up to, this was very well done. No surprise that it's been greeted with such enthusiasm on the fan forums and by online TV critics. TPTB must be dancing with glee.

I think what has made this episode such a hit is it was pretty much fun with little drama, that's why I looked forward to it from reading the taping report weeks ago.

Edited by BangerMain

Considering the expectations that this episode had to live up to, this was very well down. No surprise that it's been greeted with such enthusiasm on the fan forums and by online TV critics. TPTB must be dancing with glee.

I think what has made this episode such a hit is it was pretty much fun with little drama, that's why I looked forward to it from reading the taping report weeks ago.

One aspect I liked was that the game night was just these two couples having fun--the way any normal people would, except, of course, that their personal peculiarities colored the kind of fun they chose to have and how it all played out.

And we saw that all of Howard's friends and family were looking forward to greeting him and honoring him as a sort of returning hero--they're not belittling his accomplishment at all. And they're all a little dispointed that they have to wait a day to see him, but they're honoring Bernadette's wish to have him all to herself for that first night.

The fact that it doesn't quite work out properly for Howard is good comedy--and probably typical of his life, to a degree.

And I love the way Sheldon's brain gets in the way when they're playing Pictionary. :)

• Like 1

Leonard had the best line of the night. "If he was easy to find it would be called there's Waldo."

That made me howl. I love when Leonard is pissed.

I enjoyed this ep a lot. It was really funny but Howard's being ignored by everyone was kind of sad! Poor guy! I have really grown to like him, he's one of my favorite characters now.

Hi netmouse.

Only a very occasional lurk these days for me. This was the first episode I've seen this season and I was surprised at the positive reception from some people. I see that you were about as impressed as I was.

Oh well. I wasn't really expecting much. I'll watch another episode or two this season to see how things are progressing, but I problably won't be lurking around here much anymore. Too many LG members for me.

See you in the bit stream.

This is what is so great about this forum, everyone has an opportunity to express their opinion. No matter if it is the majority opinion or a part of the very minute minority. That is as long as you don't take shots at other forum members. Because "Being mean is lame what's cool is being nice"! I love this forum!

This episode was just so delightfully funny! Nothing deep, nothing momentous, but just funny.

I can't even pinpoint what I enjoyed most, because every character and actor and situation were deliciously comedic. From Bernadette's hodeybood sniffles (Howard's expressions were gold) to the dentist at his mother's window to Raj and Stuart to the games, it was all just :icon_lol:

Especially the Pictionary and the dizzy maths and Sheldon collapsing. lol.gif Perhaps the Pictionary most of all, for me - their convoluted nerdy interpretations of every little thing had me crying. A present vs the present, polish vs Polish, Sheldon's fixation with quark-gluon plasma, Leonard's delivery of the lines 'unidentified flying liverwurst' and 'Casper the alcoholic ghost', Amy's jaw-dropped expression when Sheldon drew Madam Curie lying down.. priceless. And even overall, the story had such a great structure, with the game working in parallel with Howard's travails.

I did feel sorry for poor Howard, but not as much as I might have since it was made clear that his friends were proud of him and would probably celebrate his return later - he was just having a bad day.

For me, the episode was epic and the game night scenes are an instant classic.

Melissa Rauch (Bernadette) was fantastic and deserves all the awards! :)

I loved how the Howard story line was tied up nicely to the game night in the end. "Not now!!!" laugh.gif

My favorite parts of game night were when Penny told the story about Romans literally handing asses, when Sheldon fell down after spinning the bat ("I'm Ok.... I'm not Ok" *thump*), and Sheldon's convoluted explanations during Pictionary, specially the Marie Curie one.

great, funny episode:

poor howard was looking dejected when is

friends did not show up. after the accomplishment in space

as a astronaut. i could see bernadette point she wanted him

for her self in that sexy sleepwear to bad she was sick.

game night--should be tie with pie eating to break it, leonard

did want to win one time.

did not stop laughing when penny was kissing sheldon, then

amy jump in and help penny with it :icon_lol:

Penny kissing Sheldon on nose and cheeks was done to further humiliate him after already getting thrown around like a rag doll. Granted we know there's that small vocal minority who will try to twist that into "Penny secretly harbors feelings/attraction to Sheldon".

I enjoyed it because it was refreshing from all the 'drama' (if you want to call it that). I liked the polish/Polish argument, and Melissa and Simon were great tonight.

I have to say, the one part where I absolutely lost it was at the long division. For some reason it tickled my funny bone and oh my god.

I should also point out that I thought that no one would like this episode as well. This forum has had a mostly positive reaction, and the other site I go on has had a majorly negative reaction.

My best friend who is not particularly a fan of the show (well, she's watched them all with me, but she's not as involved, she likes dramas, not sitcoms), was sitting down and was actually laughing out loud at this episode. It was a strange occurrence, especially since she's tried to tell me that the show isn't that funny in the past.

This episode was just so delightfully funny! Nothing deep, nothing momentous, but just funny.

I can't even pinpoint what I enjoyed most, because every character and actor and situation were deliciously comedic. From Bernadette's hodeybood sniffles (Howard's expressions were gold) to the dentist at his mother's window to Raj and Stuart to the games, it was all just :icon_lol:

Especially the Pictionary and the dizzy maths and Sheldon collapsing. lol.gif Perhaps the Pictionary most of all, for me - their convoluted nerdy interpretations of every little thing had me crying. A present vs the present, polish vs Polish, Sheldon's fixation with quark-gluon plasma, Leonard's delivery of the lines 'unidentified flying liverwurst' and 'Casper the alcoholic ghost', Amy's jaw-dropped expression when Sheldon drew Madam Curie lying down.. priceless. And even overall, the story had such a great structure, with the game working in parallel with Howard's travails.

I did feel sorry for poor Howard, but not as much as I might have since it was made clear that his friends were proud of him and would probably celebrate his return later - he was just having a bad day.

I have to agree with you, this was a funny episode. I think Howard's dilema was good comedy and didn't feel sorry for him. The character has a resilience to him and Simon is a very funny actor.

Edited by wayelrob
  • Like 1