Penny & Amy

Lady-Geek

I think as jeanalice says it's due to syndication & face it Amy acts weird; she is an adult, probably 30 & she's behaving in a strange discomforting sexually suggestive way that people don't understand; really when was the last movie of the week on girl crushes or bisexuals...lol. I agree the writers are having a bit of fun.

However you want to interpret Amy's lesbian remarks toward Penny - hero worship, genuine attraction, whatever - the only effect it seems to have on Penny is to make her uncomfortable.

I think it seemed to make Penny uncomfortable too.

The bit I remember is when Amy strides into Penny's room and heard Penny yelp: "Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa! What are you doing?!"

Amy: "Don't worry. I won't go near the..." something or other. I didn't catch that last word.

I think it seemed to make Penny uncomfortable too.

The bit I remember is when Amy strides into Penny's room and heard Penny yelp: "Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa! What are you doing?!"

Amy: "Don't worry. I won't go near the..." something or other. I didn't catch that last word.

"Don't worry, I'll avoid the nether yea."

I love that episode. The episode where they were able to make Mayim wear sweat pants.

Amy was checking out an article in wikipedia about sleepovers. I think she didn't know the implications of how it's really awkward that they explore lesbianism in their "sleepover". But she was game. Not because she's turning lesbian but that she's just conforming to what the article says, which she thinks is the perfect guide for a perfect sleepover.