The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

6.05 The Holographic Excitation (Oct. 25)

Your episode rating  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

The Holographic Excitation – The gang celebrates Halloween at Stuart’s comic book store. Meanwhile, Leonard seduces Penny with science, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Oct. 25 (8:00 – 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Astronaut Buzz Aldrin makes a cameo appearance as himself.

Episode Guide | Wiki

Spoilers below...

It's not so much that Leonard tries to seduce her as much as it is that Penny is impressed by his work and finds it to be a turn-on.

Roll over the space above and highlight it to see the spoilers...

there is a spoiler topic (in season #6 forum).

do not use episodes 4 spoiler takes.--thanks

there is a spoiler topic (in season #6 forum).

do not use episodes 4 spoiler takes.--thanks

That's why I hid them. If you don't want to know what it says you don't have to highlight it. And the way I see it, it's less a spoiler than a nuance of the episode description, but I treated it like a spoiler, so I hid it.

That's why I hid them. If you don't want to know what it says you don't have to highlight it. And the way I see it, it's less a spoiler than a nuance of the episode description, but I treated it like a spoiler, so I hid it.

Please be careful, though. That's what the specific thread is for. On a computer it might be blank but on the Tapatalk app (which I am using right now) just shows it as regular, black text.

I obviously know what happens but a lot of others do not.

Edited by Kyzzx*

I thought there was a spoiler tag that people could click on to expand if they wish to know. Try using that instead.

I didn't see anything like that, so I just deleted it.

The tag is

[ spoiler ] text goes here

Remove spaces from first tag.

Looks like this:

test

that is how it was done before, thanks to pomita

we have topic where you can tell anything about

the episode you want to talk about.

Penny is seeing Leonard in his true element. The homefront usually does not reflect the sphere of influence one has in all environments. The quirkly Leonard at home is not the same person who is a top scientist conducting complex research. To the lab Leonard!

I hope after this episode Penny finally stops pussyfooting and realizes Leonard's a great scientist who deserves love and respect.

Very much looking forward to seeing everyone in their Halloween costumes. I think Sheldon would be proud of me. My best friend and I are going as Mario and Luigi this year for Halloween :D

Edited by Superlovelexi

This is one of my favorites this season so far. Can't wait.

Edited by Kyzzx*

Pictures from this episode are posted on the cbs site. for some reason, it won't let me paste the link here right now.

Edited by BazingaFan

The actors and the writers are hitting home runs this year, this one is another very good one and an excellent episode as well :)

Loved it--L&P were sweet together and I loved Amy & Sheldon together. I loved Amy's reaction to his passing comment about couples costumes being one of the only benefits of being in a relationship. :p

This season is like they have taken us in a time machine and are giving us what season four SHOULD have been.

Edited by BangerMain
  • Like 1