The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

6.05 The Holographic Excitation (Oct. 25)

Your episode rating  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

I have been watching this show since the first season because it is funny.

How much I laugh is what is important to me.

It is also the vast majority of my rating.

Couples are very minor to me.

Do you have a laugh-o-meter or something? To me the show is funny, whether I'm chuckling, snickering, guffawing or whatever. Different episodes are intended to have different tones, even going from scene to scene, depending on the point of the scenes and of the episode.

I don't judge an episode by what the couples are doing or whatever, because to me it's simply a matter of good story-telling and good acting.

I said extra mile not sacrifice. Maybe they are the ones carrying the water for the relationships would have been a better choice of terms.

Batman and Robin should have been acceptable not C3PO an R2D2.

This is a well selling couple’s costume.

Salt and Pepper is also sold as a couples costume.

Spock-Uhura and Doctor-River are also options with a little imagination.

The point of the list of couples costumes is that Sheldon wasn't thinking of "couples" in the same way that Amy was. He's not thinking of ROMANTIC couples, which is the point, in Amy's eyes, of being a couple. The fact that Sheldon didn't think of Spock/Uhura or any other male/female couple was the point of the humor in his list.

And Amy was looking to do something romantic, which isn't unreasonable, not something like Batman and Robin, for Pete's sake. If she's going to a party with her BOYFRIEND, why would she want to dress up as a BOY?!?!?

• Like 2

Well Penny's 'new boring kind of love' ; and Sheldon being so begrudgingly pushed around speaks for itself about the characters carrying water for the relationship.. L/P for the break-up sure, maybe cracks for February sweeps and done by the end of the year. But I don't know about the Shamy as Chuck Lorre said they're stable. Unless the writers just give up; as you can hear the plot machinery grinding. They're certainly not inspired.

By "boring" I don't think Penny means she's bored with her relationship. What she's talking about is the difference between lust and love--lust is often more "exciting", but doesn't last. Stable love based on really knowing someone and being friends is the kind of love that gets you through 30+ years of marriage where it's not all fireworks and roses. Sometimes it's just Tuesday. "Boring" love is what lasts.

I didn't see Sheldon being pushed around. Yeah, he made a compromise in his costume choice, but he wanted to find a costume pair that would work for himself and Amy. He was just clueless as to what comprises a suitable choice for a boyfriend/girlfriend situation.

I think you're looking desperately for relationship problems that don't exist or that are not what you think they are. I don't know why you think that the writers are desperate when it comes to writing stuff for Sheldon/Amy, or why you think that L/P are heading for a break-up.

When I think how funny Amy was with Leonard at the wedding in the "Pulled Groin Extrapolation" or the great one where she is sexually attracted to Zack, or the one where Sheldon vacations at her lab you can see she can inspire the writers. Making her needy & whiny & demanding is just not funny.

I didn't see her as needy or whiny or demanding other than trying to make Sheldon understand what it means to look at costumes from a boyfriend/girlfriend perspective rather than as the kind of costumes he might wear with Leonard.

• Like 3

Liked this one. Leonard and Penny were amazing, the chemistry is back. It's great to see Leonard smiling again. The best bit for me what him talking about the holographic principle. It's a change to see him get the science topics instead of Sheldon.

On a totally different note, I was a little surprised/disappointed that Leonard and Penny had no interest in doing a couple's costume.

Penny was in half of a couples costume.

Well Penny's 'new boring kind of love' ; and Sheldon being so begrudgingly pushed around speaks for itself about the characters carrying water for the relationship.. L/P for the break-up sure, maybe cracks for February sweeps and done by the end of the year. But I don't know about the Shamy as Chuck Lorre said they're stable. Unless the writers just give up; as you can hear the plot machinery grinding. They're certainly not inspired.

When I think how funny Amy was with Leonard at the wedding in the "Pulled Groin Extrapolation" or the great one where she is sexually attracted to Zack, or the one where Sheldon vacations at her lab you can see she can inspire the writers. Making her needy & whiny & demanding is just not funny.

The evidence is much greater for Penny and Leonard then Amy and Sheldon.

Penny and Sheldon's stories seem to be running in parallel so far this season they may diverge later in the season

I agree Amy is a lot more fun when she is not pushy needy.

Do you have a laugh-o-meter or something? To me the show is funny, whether I'm chuckling, snickering, guffawing or whatever. Different episodes are intended to have different tones, even going from scene to scene, depending on the point of the scenes and of the episode.

I don't judge an episode by what the couples are doing or whatever, because to me it's simply a matter of good story-telling and good acting.

The point of the list of couples costumes is that Sheldon wasn't thinking of "couples" in the same way that Amy was. He's not thinking of ROMANTIC couples, which is the point, in Amy's eyes, of being a couple. The fact that Sheldon didn't think of Spock/Uhura or any other male/female couple was the point of the humor in his list.

And Amy was looking to do something romantic, which isn't unreasonable, not something like Batman and Robin, for Pete's sake. If she's going to a party with her BOYFRIEND, why would she want to dress up as a BOY?!?!?

My only laugh-o-meter is me. Good writing would not have Penny out of character.

Most Robin costumes are female. Here is one example i found in less then a minute:

http://www.walmart.c...Bundle/15127894

Raggedy Ann and Andy are brother and sister not romantic in my book.

I think Amy wanting to go as a couple had responsibility to be more inventive and compromising.

Sci-Fi is full of romantic couples. If she had bothered to spend five minutes looking at those costumes she could have gotten Sheldon in a romantic costume.

P.S. most guys would not like Amy's list.

Evidence for a break up between Leonard and Penny is not greater than anything at this point, it's practically non existent. If a break up was really intended they wouldn't be having Penny working on her personal issues both with Leonard and herself. That is not how break ups are set up from a storytelling perspective. Break ups are set up by having personal issues that not only directly cause conflict within the relationship but also having those issues go largely unresolved. That's not whats happening here. Penny is beginning to realize what her problems are personally, sometimes they have to be pointed out to her by her friends, like in this episode. She acknowledged it and took steps to remedy the issue. Not only did she get a greater appreciation for what Leonard did, but found herself excited and turned on by it as well.

Right now the writers are working on Penny because she really needs more work than Leonard does at this point. She's been largely stagnant for the last few years, the writers have acknowledged this and so far are making the attempt to fix it this season. This is not to say that Leonard doesn't need to work on a few things himself but I believe that this will come later in the season and his situation isn't as dire as Penny's is and as of right now her point of view is getting more facetime.

Sheldon is so far repressed that he is going to take a long time to really break major ground with in terms of romance. Amy has her work cut for her and she knows that but at times it can get frusterating. This is completely understandable because she's attempting to do something noone else in his life has and that is to take a "manchild" and help him become "a man". Despite Amy wishing at times that things would progress faster she's still sticking with him. After all she has a four year plan. I don't think that line was an accident. That line was the writers stating not only that S/A is here to stay but that Amy will slowly but surely bring Sheldon there. She's the only one who really can.

• Like 8

Still waiting for that link.... :)

All links to Shennyland do not resolve in the real world

Edited by BangerMain

Penny was in half of a couples costume.

The evidence is much greater for Penny and Leonard then Amy and Sheldon.

Penny and Sheldon's stories seem to be running in parallel so far this season they may diverge later in the season

I agree Amy is a lot more fun when she is not pushy needy.

My only laugh-o-meter is me. Good writing would not have Penny out of character.

Most Robin costumes are female. Here is one example i found in less then a minute:

http://www.walmart.c...Bundle/15127894

Raggedy Ann and Andy are brother and sister not romantic in my book.

I think Amy wanting to go as a couple had responsibility to be more inventive and compromising.

Sci-Fi is full of romantic couples. If she had bothered to spend five minutes looking at those costumes she could have gotten Sheldon in a romantic costume.

P.S. most guys would not like Amy's list.

Yeah Penny at the bar on 'ladies night' looked disengaged and unhappy to be there. It just looks to me like teen peer pressure keeping her and Leonard together as so far I see no growth in Penny's character. Leonard could have gone as a master criminal: hey they could have been Holmes and Watson. But slutty cop & Einstein? Just as weird as Raggedy Ann and Andy -siblings. Why not Marie and Pierre Curie at the very least.

I was watching with a friend who a) dislikes Sheldon, b. likes Leonard c) is tired of my saying why from a writerly pov S/P are superior. She didn't laugh once all through the episode. I thought that was interesting.

Edited by annieogly

It was a pretty good episode. But I really don't care for the frustrated, nagging version of Amy. It's just not very likable.

Yeah Penny at the bar on 'ladies night' looked disengaged and unhappy to be there. It just looks to me like teen peer pressure keeping her and Leonard together as so far I see no growth in Penny's character. Leonard could have gone as a master criminal: hey they could have been Holmes and Watson. But slutty cop & Einstein? Just as weird as Raggedy Ann and Andy -siblings. Why not Marie and Pierre Curie at the very least.

I was watching with a friend who a) dislikes Sheldon, B) likes Leonard c) is tired of my saying why from a writerly pov S/P are superior. She didn't laugh once all through the episode. I thought that was interesting.

Penny was "disengaged and unhappy" because it was ladies night, her friends are there and she has to work and not fully take part. The writers IMO are continuing to show her growth by in this instance showing Penny is getting tired of working at the Cheesecake Factory.

Evidence for a break up between Leonard and Penny is not greater than anything at this point, it's practically non existent. If a break up was really intended they wouldn't be having Penny working on her personal issues both with Leonard and herself. That is not how break ups are set up from a storytelling perspective. Break ups are set up by having personal issues that not only directly cause conflict within the relationship but also having those issues go largely unresolved. That's not whats happening here. Penny is beginning to realize what her problems are personally, sometimes they have to be pointed out to her by her friends, like in this episode. She acknowledged it and took steps to remedy the issue. Not only did she get a greater appreciation for what Leonard did, but found herself excited and turned on by it as well.

Right now the writers are working on Penny because she really needs more work than Leonard does at this point. She's been largely stagnant for the last few years, the writers have acknowledged this and so far are making the attempt to fix it this season. This is not to say that Leonard doesn't need to work on a few things himself but I believe that this will come later in the season and his situation isn't as dire as Penny's is and as of right now her point of view is getting more facetime.

Sheldon is so far repressed that he is going to take a long time to really break major ground with in terms of romance. Amy has her work cut for her and she knows that but at times it can get frusterating. This is completely understandable because she's attempting to do something noone else in his life has and that is to take a "manchild" and help him become "a man". Despite Amy wishing at times that things would progress faster she's still sticking with him. After all she has a four year plan. I don't think that line was an accident. That line was the writers stating not only that S/A is here to stay but that Amy will slowly but surely bring Sheldon there. She's the only one who really can.

I agree. A breakup between L & P looks very unlikely from this standpoint and in the near future, although there may be some problems that might arise later. I don't really care to look forward to the content of future episodes, but it is pretty well known that Penny will be joining a college in one of the upcoming episodes. This may lead to danger! I strongly assume that there are quite a few smart good looking guys in college and that may just lead her into temptation or make Leonard extremely jealous just at the thought of her being around other guys that may threaten his inferiority.

As far as Sheldon and Amy they are taking a step backwards in their relationship, but the good news there is that Sheldon is becoming more like the Sheldon that we mostly appreciate.

First let me say I really like TBBT and the last episode. I feel that season 6 has been great. That said, it makes me disappointed that they took a obviously good 1 hour episode and shortened it to under a half hour (really only 20 minutes after commercials). I saw three main stories in this episode, the Halloween party, Howard's problems and advancement of the L/P relationship. It was almost too much input and because of it some of the characters are suffering. I really hope in the future they try to keep each episode centered to one main storyline and don't bombard us with too much for a half hour sitcom. I really felt that I was watching two to three episodes at one. Am I the only one who felt like that??

You aren't the only one who feels like that. Although these past several episodes have been pretty good, i seemed like I am being rushed through the show. Sometimes I pause them and do a time check to see how much is left because they go by so quick with too much crammed into one episode. It would really be nice to have hour long episodes of this show. It would be more relaxing for me to watch and enjoy. I'm not saying they need to over do any particular scene but at least give it time to sink in and really enjoy.

I watched the movie called "Man From Earth" and I was content with the whole movie taking place in one long scene in a house, and enjoyed it very much be cause the content of the film grabbed my attention. Not a comedy though, although there were some good parts that generated a good laugh.

Edited by Grasshopper

It was a pretty good episode. But I really don't care for the frustrated, nagging version of Amy. It's just not very likable.

Amy requested Sheldon for a costume choice that they're both happy with. Hence the Venn diagram. I thought it was a pretty mature attempt at working through a compromise. In what universe is this called 'nagging'?

Amy requested Sheldon for a costume choice that they're both happy with. Hence the Venn diagram. I thought it was a pretty mature attempt at working through a compromise. In what universe is this called 'nagging'?

She seemed very naggy and frustrated at the beginning of the scene. Just my impression. Sorry.

When trying to guess where writers are going anyone is more likely to be wrong then right. It is fun to try.

Here is my reasoning - timeline:

Penny says in several episodes Leonard would not break up with her.

Penny thinks about breaking up with Leonard.

Her friends worry about Leonard.

Sheldon even asks her not to hurt his friend.

No real worry for Penny.

On the advice of friends she redoubles her efforts in the relationship.

Future:

Penny continues her efforts and becomes what people see as a good girlfriend.

Surprise Leonard breaks up with Penny.

All they need is a trigger.

Probably another woman.

Maybe Priya comes back.

I was watching with a friend who a) dislikes Sheldon, b. likes Leonard c) is tired of my saying why from a writerly pov S/P are superior. She didn't laugh once all through the episode. I thought that was interesting.

Teen peer pressure I like that description.

Einstein does not go with anything.

Penny's working. That takes a great deal of the fun out of it. I would hardly call that a ladies night out. When the topic then switches to Howard's foreskin. Her lack of enthusiam is warranted. As for peer pressure. It's hardly peer pressure, Bernadette mostly here, with a little support for Amy is calling Penny out on her very selfish and incorrect views in her relationship with Leonard and just what his role is in it compared to hers. They aren't constantly nagging her when it comes to Leonard but when the topic does come up in conversation they are simply making observations to Penny regarding her behavior that she needs to hear. A true and good friend isn't afraid to call out another friend when they are behaving badly or going to make a poor decision because if you truley care about that person you want them to be the best human being they can be and Penny should be better than having such a shallow view of relationships and of Leonard considering how long she's know him. Penny finally admitts that perhaps she should be doing more and trying harder on her end of things. That leads ot Penny go see Leonard in action in his lab.

From a written point of view....seriously. The difference between L/P and S/P is akin to comparing apples to oranges. Let's see one pairing is written at least semi-seriously as two people from different walks of life who are in a mutual romantic relationship with one another and trying to make it work despite their differences. The other pairing are written as two people who are constantly at odds and like to pick at one another but despite that would call each other a genuine friend at the end of the day. The writers have different intentions when it comes to scenes with these two specific character pairings. I know this isn't a popular thing to say to the Shenny minority, but it always seems to come down to idea that Sheldon and Penny scenes are funnier and therefore this would make them a better pairing...in the romantic sense. This is a falacious argument because it assumes that both pairings are being written in the same context and that the comedy potential should be the same and because one seems to be funnier that this is the pairing that is better written or more suited to be togther.

Doesn't work that way. Because there is a genuinely deep emotional connection between L/P and there is much more at stake here if things go south for these two characters. Plus you have to factor in that Leonard is much more normal than Sheldon is and the contrasts that are there aren't going to be as exaggerated as they would be with Sheldon. The comedy potential of Leonard and Penny scenes have additional baggage that come with it that gives it a different feel, and from a writing perspective, much more difficult to write. S/P on the other has have none of that extra baggage, so the S/P scenes obviously are going to have a completely different feel to them.

Apples and Oranges. You can't really compare them because while they may both be fruits they both have different tastes. You can one you prefer over another but that is purely subjective and can tell you nothing about which one is really better.

No real worry for Penny.

Future:

Probably another woman.

Maybe Priya comes back.

These examples you mention are not evidence. At least not by themselves, they are singular moments. These need to be backed up by continuing and repeating circumstances to give these weight. That is not what is happening here. In fact we are going in the opposite direction. Penny was pretty emotionally messed up regarding her feelings for Leonard in the initial episodes of this season, but after this recent episode it was pretty clear she's finally figured it out, at this point she just needs to tell him. Leonard is not going to stray from Penny, not when he's offically in a committed relationship with her. He didn't do it before and there's no reason to think he'll do it now. Once he does get that verbal ILY from Penny will only cement his commitment and devotion to her. There's only two circumstances in which I could possibly see Leonard breaking up with Penny. The first is if he caught her cheating on him. This scenerio is highly unlikely at this juncture and would completely go against the writers goals of fixing Penny. The second is if for whatever reason Leonard started to truely doubt about whether or not Penny really loves him and wants to be with him. This scenario is more likely than the first but I still don't see the writers going this way, this season...for L/P and Penny specifically is building to Penny finally being able to open say to him that she loves him.

Edited by DPK
  • Like 2

It seems to me that this last episode was meant to cement and shore up the relationship between Leonard and Penny, not portend a break up. She had stated in earlier episodes that she was more or less bored with her relationship with Leonard and from the bar scene it was apparent that she was taking him for granted. Then she actually saw what he did for a living and she was entranced and excited by what he did. She sees him in a whole new light. She now respects him for what he does and has gained respect for him as a person. I do not believe that we will any longer see her bored with him nor taking him for granted. I believe that this last episode has put a final nail in the coffin of any unrealistic fantasies about Penny and Sheldon ever getting together, nor do I see Penny and Leonard breaking up anytime in the near future if ever.

• Like 4

When trying to guess where writers are going anyone is more likely to be wrong then right. It is fun to try.

No real worry for Penny.

Future:

Probably another woman.

Maybe Priya comes back.

So the writers make Penny into Leonard's perfect woman and he turns in to a jerk. Since I know you have seen every episode of the show, where is the presendense for such behavior in TBBT canon? Leonard could not cheat on his long distance girlfriend (Priya) with the comic book girl. What would be the chance he would hurt Penny, the woman he worshipped from the first day he saw her, after she became his?

Why would the writers go through all this effort to make Penny the "good girlfriend" for Leonard then have him do a "heel Turn" as they say in Pro-wrestling? There is no preparation of the audience for this and the fan base would not tolorate it. The driving force of season six has been putting the relationships in order, mainly L/P. This is turning out to be a very successful scenario for TPTB. They are not likely to want to make the fans unhappy now.

Edited by BangerMain
  • Like 1

Oh god. You have got to be kidding me. Of course those who are willing to go as Robin are those who are reading comic books. Does Amy look like someone who would?

Amy's costume choices makes sense. Sheldon's are more of those who could be for boys. Amy did in fact made most of the heavy-lifting. Fun with Flags pretzel costume and Star Trek role-play. Does that ring-a-bell? Sheldon could have insisted that they just ignore the mere idea of doing a couples costume but HE DID NOT. My god. In fact, Amy got to be her silly doll and Sheldon got to be his silly robot. There. Capisce.

Oh, heavylifting. Poor Penny. Leonard's job is to please her, right? She's doing ALL the heavy lifting that when Leonard tried to call her father and ask what she likes to do, Penny figuratively lifted something there. In the premiere, Leonard tried to pull of a special sporting night and Penny lifted another ton there. Poor Penny. I cry for her sake. I cry for every load she has on her back. I cry for Raj pushing her to say ILY when in fact Leonard did nothing there at all. I weep that Penny have to get jealous that Alex was not even flirting with Leonard at all and the poor guy has no clue that he's making her jealous. Poor Penny. She's so bored that she doesn't know what she wants. Poor Penny. She doesn't even like visiting him in his office and that it was her fault she got awed with his work and forgot that he was smart. Poor gal.

Poor Sheldon. He never has his way every time. I cry for that poor boy. I cry that Amy was actually ruining his life. That it's him who always do the heavy lifting. That when he wanted to do Fun with Flags, he had to get exasperated because she's a nuisance. It's also a shame that Amy did not want to talk about his 101 twitter followers instead of her getting on the cover of a prestigious Neuroscience Magazine. It's a shame that he knew what she wanted and was able to make amends with Amy in that episode by buying her a tiara even though Penny told him that a tiara's too much. They should've broken right there. Poor Sheldon. He wasn't able to get what he wanted out of Amy by driving him to the dentist. That's what girlfriends are for right? A chauffeur? And I feel for him when he was the one who requested to spend his vacation in Amy's lab and had to push himself that he should be doing HER work instead of helping her instead. It's so mean of Amy to ask him for a real apology because he totally not being an ass, right? That he's not supposed to apologize to anyone unless forced by his mother? Oh, that weekend vortex episode was a total nuisance for the Shamy because Amy was being an ass. Sheldon promised that he would go with her to her Aunt's party but he suddenly wanted to play with his friends instead. It's all Amy's fault of wanting to show him off to her family that he indeed exist and she does have a boyfriend. It's all her fault that she liked the Cooper Coupons and that Penny thought it was ridiculous. Poor Sheldon. Amy tried to "manipulate" him by cooking for him a great dinner with all the things that he loves and that Amy clearly told him what she was doing. Hell, she even took him to Amtrak and had him to be Junior Train conductor and dressed up as a Medical Officer! And on their 2nd anniversary, it was mean of Amy to get mad at him for bringing Raj with them to their special day! How can she do such a thing! And Amy's so wrong about doing compromises for him and that she wanted to wear REAL COUPLES COSTUME rather than something that he and Leonard should wear together instead. He's doing so much heavy lifting that I can't see him being tortured anymore!

I can't believe you guys are still watching a show where Penny and Sheldon are continuously being tortured while Amy and Leonard get what they want each episode.

• Like 3

Oh god. You have got to be kidding me. Of course those who are willing to go as Robin are those who are reading comic books. Does Amy look like someone who would?

Amy's costume choices makes sense. Sheldon's are more of those who could be for boys. Amy did in fact made most of the heavy-lifting. Fun with Flags pretzel costume and Star Trek role-play. Does that ring-a-bell? Sheldon could have insisted that they just ignore the mere idea of doing a couples costume but HE DID NOT. My god. In fact, Amy got to be her silly doll and Sheldon got to be his silly robot. There. Capisce.

Oh, heavylifting. Poor Penny. Leonard's job is to please her, right? She's doing ALL the heavy lifting that when Leonard tried to call her father and ask what she likes to do, Penny figuratively lifted something there. In the premiere, Leonard tried to pull of a special sporting night and Penny lifted another ton there. Poor Penny. I cry for her sake. I cry for every load she has on her back. I cry for Raj pushing her to say ILY when in fact Leonard did nothing there at all. I weep that Penny have to get jealous that Alex was not even flirting with Leonard at all and the poor guy has no clue that he's making her jealous. Poor Penny. She's so bored that she doesn't know what she wants. Poor Penny. She doesn't even like visiting him in his office and that it was her fault she got awed with his work and forgot that he was smart. Poor gal.

Poor Sheldon. He never has his way every time. I cry for that poor boy. I cry that Amy was actually ruining his life. That it's him who always do the heavy lifting. That when he wanted to do Fun with Flags, he had to get exasperated because she's a nuisance. It's also a shame that Amy did not want to talk about his 101 twitter followers instead of her getting on the cover of a prestigious Neuroscience Magazine. It's a shame that he knew what she wanted and was able to make amends with Amy in that episode by buying her a tiara even though Penny told him that a tiara's too much. They should've broken right there. Poor Sheldon. He wasn't able to get what he wanted out of Amy by driving him to the dentist. That's what girlfriends are for right? A chauffeur? And I feel for him when he was the one who requested to spend his vacation in Amy's lab and had to push himself that he should be doing HER work instead of helping her instead. It's so mean of Amy to ask him for a real apology because he totally not being an ass, right? That he's not supposed to apologize to anyone unless forced by his mother? Oh, that weekend vortex episode was a total nuisance for the Shamy because Amy was being an ass. Sheldon promised that he would go with her to her Aunt's party but he suddenly wanted to play with his friends instead. It's all Amy's fault of wanting to show him off to her family that he indeed exist and she does have a boyfriend. It's all her fault that she liked the Cooper Coupons and that Penny thought it was ridiculous. Poor Sheldon. Amy tried to "manipulate" him by cooking for him a great dinner with all the things that he loves and that Amy clearly told him what she was doing. Hell, she even took him to Amtrak and had him to be Junior Train conductor and dressed up as a Medical Officer! And on their 2nd anniversary, it was mean of Amy to get mad at him for bringing Raj with them to their special day! How can she do such a thing! And Amy's so wrong about doing compromises for him and that she wanted to wear REAL COUPLES COSTUME rather than something that he and Leonard should wear together instead. He's doing so much heavy lifting that I can't see him being tortured anymore!

I can't believe you guys are still watching a show where Penny and Sheldon are continuously being tortured while Amy and Leonard get what they want each episode.

WOW...Now that you where able to vent and get all that out of your system to you feel better? Last time I checked this is suppose to be a comedy?

• Like 2

WOW...Now that you where able to vent and get all that out of your system to you feel better? Last time I checked this is suppose to be a comedy?

Where's that "sarcasm" sign when we need it?

• Like 1

She seemed very naggy and frustrated at the beginning of the scene. Just my impression. Sorry.

You mean when they're having tea together? Interesting. The scene struck me as one of a pleasant homely kind of bonding. But as you say, impressions.

No real worry for Penny.

Future:

Probably another woman.

Maybe Priya comes back.

Spot on; if we had a betting pool I'd bet on your scenario; Leonard initiates the break up. Priya coming back; I can see that for the season finale. Very clever & as Raj's sister she's tied to the group. Plus she's fun antagonizing Sheldon. I enjoy her character.

As for the Einstein costume; well I now think perhaps that's the writers' point: Penny and Leonard didn't think to go as a couple. It is fun to guess. Last season ended happily with everyone holding hands, season 6 started badly; Penny wanting to end it, Sheldon outsourcing his date. So repairs to relationships all this season. Then season finale - the relationships, L/P & perhaps S/A in trouble.

Edited by annieogly
  • Like 1