The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mikesteffen

Is Kaley Cuoco Beautiful?

I have always thought that Kaley was very pretty. But why is it that sometimes she looks so homely on the show.

Do they intentionally make her up to not look as good?

Is she not aging well? Does seem like she looked so much better in the first season.

From the pilot...

TBBT101.jpg

From season 5 episode 10...

TBBT510.jpg

• Like 3

I've noticed it too. Kaley is beautiful but they've made her look cheap & rather skanky. In the Higgs Boson episode, she just didn't look good at all. I wonder if they're trying to turn her into the original character Katie. I wish they'd turn her back to Season 1.

I actually don't like how she looks in season 1, her hair and stuff, but it's preference. I think she's very pretty now.

Let me give you a guy's perspective, HELL YES SHE'S BEAUTIFUL.

Depending on what the writers want they can change the way Kaley looks as the Penny character

The camera does her no justice. I've seen her in person at two different tapings and she's stunning. It's sad when you go on her imdb message boards and see SOOOOO many threads calling her "ugly". Really? She's older now.....big whoop. Weren't we ALL cuter years ago? I know I was. LOL.

Like I said, sometimes the camera doesn't like us and maybe sometimes that goes for Kaley. If you see her in person, you won't be saying that. She's beautiful.

Monique

I have always thought that Kaley was very pretty. But why is it that sometimes she looks so homely on the show.

Do they intentionally make her up to not look as good?

Is she not aging well? Does seem like she looked so much better in the first season.

From the pilot...

TBBT101.jpg

From season 5 episode 10...

TBBT510.jpg

I am a Horny old man and Kaley is Beautiful. BUT I agree she isn't always portrayed in the most favorable light. Her Hair Color seems to vary show to show. Also she is 5 years older than when the show started. That is 1/5 of her Life.

Let me give you a guy's perspective, HELL YES SHE'S BEAUTIFUL.

Depending on what the writers want they can change the way Kaley looks as the Penny character

Yeah I have a guys perspective and yes I think she is beautiful. She is physically very attractive. There are just times when facially something seems off.

I've noticed it too. Kaley is beautiful but they've made her look cheap & rather skanky. In the Higgs Boson episode, she just didn't look good at all. I wonder if they're trying to turn her into the original character Katie. I wish they'd turn her back to Season 1.

Actually the Higgs Boson episode is what has it on my mind right now, I have thought it before, but in that episode it was very noticeable. They had her in a very tight outfit showing off her figure, which obviously is stunning, but again something just did not seem right facially. As if they are intentionally trying to make her look bad.

This shot is from the Higgs Boson episode...

TBBT603.jpg

Yes, that's exactly the horrible unflattering pic from the episode. Poor Kaley, what are they doing to her? & let me tell you this gay girl thinks she's very beautiful too :icon_biggrin: At any age!

Yeah I have a guys perspective and yes I think she is beautiful. She is physically very attractive. There are just times when facially something seems off.

Actually the Higgs Boson episode is what has it on my mind right now, I have thought it before, but in that episode it was very noticeable. They had her in a very tight outfit showing off her figure, which obviously is stunning, but again something just did not seem right facially. As if they are intentionally trying to make her look bad.

This shot is from the Higgs Boson episode...

TBBT603.jpg

Doesn't prove she's ugly. It proves you've chosen an unflattering picture.

Monique

Harsh much? Everyone ages. With comments like these no wonder so many Hollywood types run for the plastic surgeon.

I prefer her hair and look from the first season. My wife thinks she's more beautiful now and like one poster above didn't like the "bimbo" look from season 1. But I still wouldn't say she "isn't aging well".

I'm much more concerned with the way the character treats Leonard. Constantly telling your friends that you don't know if you love your boyfriend and constantly pointing out his flaws. Now that is ugly. I named my dog Penny, and I almost wish I hadn't.

I have to say that I haven't particularly liked the way they have styled her hair lately, (IRL her hair is much prettier than it appears on the show, and I have wondered why they have done that to her hair), but other than that yep she is very beautiful. Actually everyone in the cast is good looking in their own particular way.

Edited by Convict13
  • Like 1

Actually everyone in the cast is good looking in their own particular way.

Yes, they are! I agree with this one zillion percent.

tumblr_mbyxw9AR4e1qa64bjo1_r1_500.png

Of course she is Beautiful

I am a woman who's comfortable enough with her sexuality to say...

Whoa! :icon_eek: She is one sexy and drop dead gorgeous lady!!!

:icon_arrowl: This person is one jealous chica! :unsure:

Edited by ShennyxBazinga

She pulls a lot of faces, :icon_cheesygrin: but she's still very beautiful IMO.

Edited by Moonbase
  • Like 1

I think she's very cute in that corn-fed Nebraska way. ;)

I like her hair better now than the first season. It was too straight and straw-like.

from a fanboys point of view, she is stunning, absolutely, her photoshoots, and just general pictures of her, show this too true extent.

but what we must remember is what pennys character is supposed too be.. she sleeps with a few different men.. she has no ''leisure money'' in certain episodes.. shes only a waitress... its the portrayment of the character that you are all seeing.. not actually kaley cuoco..

finally.

yes

shes stunning.

• Like 2

i think in the first episode they wanted to give the impression that she was this sweet innocent girl hence why she looks that way, but now we know shes not theyve made her up a bit more, either way she is still pretty

Even in the episode where she gets addicted to online gaming and her hairs all a mess, her clothes are dirty, and she has Cheetos smeared over her mouth. She looked great, far better than me :lol:.

In this age, society put a 'stamp' on what is beautiful. Honestly, I don't think society has a damn clue what they're talking about. Back in the day, curves (a real hour glass figure) was thought as beautiful. It still is, IMO. But now, they have to be super thin. I'm not saying all men or even woman like that, I know some don't.

To recap, I am not accusing anybody of anything. I am just stating a fact. 'Society' throws out the line, that for a woman to be gorgeous, she has to be thin and have nice designer clothes, and unfortunately some have fallen for that. Hook, Line, and SInker! I think every woman and man are good-looking in their own way.

Yes, Kaley has indeed aged. Who hasn't? Last I checked time machines weren't invented yet (although, how cool would that be? :D) anyway, She is absolutely stunning, as are the other cast members... male and female. I just think that the photo taken wasn't a flattering one, it's a bad shot. We all have those.

Sorry, I didn't mean to rant. Was not my intention to do so, but I felt like making a valid point. Some of you may or may not agree with my words, either way, they needed to be said.

xxx

On a note: I think Penny/Kaley has better hair now then in Season one.

Edited by ShennyxBazinga