The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mikesteffen

Is Kaley Cuoco Beautiful?

I don't agree. Kaley is underrated, she has great comic timing. Some people think she could just be swapped out for any other pretty actress but I think they are wrong. What other actress on an american sitcom can deliver lines like her? Not any I have seen lately.

I watched '2 broke girls' the other day for the first and last time. The dark haired female is supposed to be the main comic and the lines aren't bad, but she just can't deliver them in a way that makes them funny. It's rare when someone can because comedy is notoriously difficult. But Kaley can. She can be funny with just one look. She may not become a great hollywood actress but I think she will surprise people. I can see her never being out of work.

I think people underestimate what she does because she's pretty. She has amazing presence onscreen. Whenever she's in a scene she just lifts it and it's not just her looks, she only needs to say one word sometimes.

I agree.  I do not think that she could be replaced by anyone in TBBT, and as for her comic talent and acting talent, in what I have seen her in she looks pretty good.  I wonder how she would have done on Whose Line Is It Anyway?

There is not a yes/no answer.  Beauty is subjective, which is all that needs to be said.  Next question?

Is Kaley Cuoco Beautiful?

.... Yep!!!!!  Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!    I only wish I could meet her in person to tell her.    Stunning just doesn't do her justice.

Why is their even a thread for this questioning Kaleys hotness? Haha I mean its Kaley Season 1 or Season 7 she is hot! Season 5 I thought the clothing department team dressed her so wrong in S5, she looked beatiful in S6.

She was at her hottest on Season One of 8 Simple Rules. Now shes like 30, not that beautiful

Shes not 30 and shes till hot as she was in S1

She is drop dead gorgeous and I have the sense that applies inside as well as outside.

I agree, and Kaley is barely 26, right? She's very young.

I think that her horseback riding accident changed her looks. She snapped her whole leg in half, and was in incredible amounts of pain. They told her before surgery that they might have to amputate her foot.

Pain has a huge affect on the face. She would have had to go through painful physical therapy in order to heal and strengthen it back up as well, and her ability to work out would have been limited. You can tell in those seasons, and see a little bit of puffiness, and that she seemed to get older suddenly, and wasn't quite as buff as before.

However, she's definitely worked hard and gotten herself back into great shape. She looks like a young woman now, not a teenager, and more beautiful than ever. In part, that's because of her inner personality shining through as well.

• Like 1

I agree, and Kaley is barely 26, right? She's very young.

I think that her horseback riding accident changed her looks. She snapped her whole leg in half, and was in incredible amounts of pain. They told her before surgery that they might have to amputate her foot.

Pain has a huge affect on the face. She would have had to go through painful physical therapy in order to heal and strengthen it back up as well, and her ability to work out would have been limited. You can tell in those seasons, and see a little bit of puffiness, and that she seemed to get older suddenly, and wasn't quite as buff as before.

However, she's definitely worked hard and gotten herself back into great shape. She looks like a young woman now, not a teenager, and more beautiful than ever. In part, that's because of her inner personality shining through as well.

She is 27 turning 28 in November

She was at her hottest on Season One of 8 Simple Rules. Now shes like 30, not that beautiful

She is near 30 ,and what is up with peoplem with age and looks. Can you be pretty while aging gracefully.

.ps she was 16 when 8sr in season one.

She's 27, she's beautiful, why did this question even come up?

She's been acting most of her life, and kudos to her and her family that she's managed to avoid going off the deep end like some other actors and actresses that started in their youth.  She's close to her family, loves horses and dogs, is athletic, isn't afraid to be silly, has a great laugh - have I missed anything?  

End of story.

• Like 2

why isn't this topic called

''lets go Judge somebody on their looks even though looks don't really matter but we got nothing better to do so fek it - lol''

8gCs9sC.gif

....looks don't really matter....

Yeah, my shrink keeps telling me that........

If you go to the main page of the forum, and down to the bottom where it shows how many people are viewing the forum, and click on full list, you will find there are usually several people viewing  the "Kaley Cuoco chest size increase" thread........ fascinating.

Edited by Disgusted

Yeah, my shrink keeps telling me that........

If you go to the main page of the forum, and down to the bottom where it shows how many people are viewing the forum, and click on full list, you will find there are usually several people viewing  the "Kaley Cuoco chest size increase" thread........ fascinating.

The second most popular search query that brings people to the forum is "kaley cuoco bra size". Disappointingly, outside of a couple of search terms for TBBT, the top searches list is pretty much all about Kaley Cuoco and her body. <_< The list makes grim reading for the state of the Internet.

• Like 1

I'll admit Kaley is what attracted me to BBT initially, but I became a fan due to the whole show. Attractiveness and Sexiness is subjective anyway, everyone has different tastes. But why does this thread exist? Its pointless shes hot case closed.

The second most popular search query that brings people to the forum is "kaley cuoco bra size". Disappointingly, outside of a couple of search terms for TBBT, the top searches list is pretty much all about Kaley Cuoco and her body. <_< The list makes grim reading for the state of the Internet.

You mean its not Shamy?  :icon_rolleyes:

Now you have to post the list. :icon_twisted:  I can make use of it. :icon_biggrin:

I find that if you are cynical, you can be disappointed, but usually not surprised.

shes hot case closed.

There is a distinction between "hot" and beautiful. I direct your attention to any Kardashian.

Edited by Disgusted

It has been said previously that looks don't really matter, but that is simply not true. If we want to be accurate we should say that looks shouldn't matter, but the (sad) reality of it all is that looks matter, even more than they should. And to the question posed 239 posts ago, the answer is devastatingly obvious :

YES

Edited by Carlos
  • Like 1

You mean its not Shamy?  :icon_rolleyes:

Now you have to post the list. :icon_twisted:  I can make use of it. :icon_biggrin:

I find that if you are cynical, you can be disappointed, but usually not surprised.

I've posted the full list as an attachment. It is deeply depressing. The lurkers coming in from Google clearly have just one thing on their mind.

post-4057-0-89165300-1377010807_thumb.pn

Wow, that does show a fixation. Since Disgusted has a twisted mind(that's a good thing) I can understand his joy at having the list.

Hot, Beatiful, Gorgeous, All of the above. Whats the difference shes all of these things unless your blind haha, so this thread is pointless.

She will always be beautiful .... she reminds me of my daughter .... always with a smile  ... always ready to help ...  :icon_razz:  :icon_razz:  :icon_razz:

I've posted the full list as an attachment. It is deeply depressing. The lurkers coming in from Google clearly have just one thing on their mind.

OMG! obsession over the lovely Kaley's chest is epidemic.

Oh, oh, I'm feeling protective of her again.  But, I'll count to ten and refrain from a rant about how uncomfortable some of the posts in this discussion make me feel.  Yes, she is beautiful.  Why is this still being...debated?  

Do looks matter - yes.  But "physical attraction" can take many forms.  Some people may not meet the Hollywood definition of beautiful or "hot" but that doesn't mean others don't find that person "attractive."  Ever heard anybody say "I had a choice and I married the ugly one?"  Fortunately for our species, attraction between the sexes has a varied checklist.

There is, to me, a lot more about Kaley than her appearance that makes her "beautiful."

Yeah, I know, I know....

• Like 1

When the photos be reworked that's totally normal that she be beautiful. I have marveled by her beauty when I look her photos because she is beautiful but photos are retouched ! I know that sometimes she require to go through a photographer but the idea isn't there. When you see the pictures where she's in the street she looks like a simple girl. This is perhaps what she seeks I don't know ! But in real life she's not really an extraordinarily beautiful woman. She is beautiful but nothing more.

My opinion should be considered subjective.

(Sorry if I made some spelling mistakes!)

Edited by Mrs.Soft-Kitty

I'll assume her Instagrams haven't been retouched and she looks great to me there.

I'm still not sure what the point of the original question in this topic was.  Beauty is subjective so it's an individual answer.  Was the question that they thought she wasn't pretty enough to star in this show or that she was over-rated as a Hollywood beauty?  I don't know.  I won't claim that I know her - I don't, but what I've seen tells me that she's a nice person.  I like her.

oh! Yes she is beautiful enough for this role there is no doubt. I had not read the other questions. I just wanted answer the main question.I expressed myself badly maybe. I don't know. I love this actress but not only for her beauty. She is extremely funny and that's true she must be a nice person. I like her too.