Is Kaley Cuoco Beautiful?

mikesteffen

FYI : Just for the poeple on the internet who's wondering why Sheldon's hand are so red, here's the answer :

Jim Parsons ( the actor interpreting Sheldon ) is a white man with a pale and very thin skin and that's why you can see his many arterial branches wich made his hands appear red most of the time. ( or maybe he's freezing on stage)

Lol. Why this question seriously ?! Anyway, when I see the list :

tumblr_lxin15O3Vg1r811c9o1_500.gif

Edited by Redrose

Well from a guy's perspective I consider Kaley Cucoco as one of the hottest women on the planet! And arguing her walking down the street after doing yoga argue as a justification for not being extrodinary beautiful please lol. She maybe a star but to me she is naturally beatiful, and I am not just attracted to her incredible looks, but its her personality, she is such a positively virbrant person. Kaley's considered beautiful because she's real if that makes sense, shes naturally gorgeous, and for the record she has amazing charisma. So was the point of this thread to argue if Kaley's beautiful or ugly? Well I think it's pretty established she is beautiful case closed.

Edited by 3ku11

oh! Yes she is beautiful enough for this role there is no doubt. I had not read the other questions. I just wanted answer the main question.I expressed myself badly maybe. I don't know. I love this actress but not only for her beauty. She is extremely funny and that's true she must be a nice person. I like her too.

You expressed yourself just fine.  And I agree.  

• 4 weeks later...

I have said it before and will say it again "Yes she is beautiful, and in my opinion one of the most under recognized comedic talents on t.v. today."   She has matured, she has gone from a young woman and has become a woman, becoming much more curvaceous and stunning over the years.  Now personally I prefer brunettes over blondes, and a bit shorter since I am 5'6", but facts are facts and she is a fetching lass!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The most recent episode is a perfect example.  When she is dolled up for the thanksgiving dinner she is very attractive.  But she lacks natural beauty without makeup and hairdo.  No question that she has female body parts that are attractive, but does she have natural beauty?

jz718o.jpg

post-5558-0-53755500-1385785115_thumb.jp

The most recent episode is a perfect example.  When she is dolled up for the thanksgiving dinner she is very attractive.  But she lacks natural beauty without makeup and hairdo.  No question that she has female body parts that are attractive, but does she have natural beauty?

jz718o.jpg

She looks good to me, I've seen photos on her Instagram and marveled at her ability to look good with even the oddest of facial expressions (makes me like her more, doesn't take herself too seriously). She looks lovely in the above photo, I'm surprised you say she lacks natural beauty as I thought the exact opposite. I especially thought it seeing this photo of her and her dog Norman a few weeks ago:

http://instagram.com/p/glUD-YuWeZ/

But to each their own I guess.  

• Like 3

She looks good to me, I've seen photos on her Instagram and marveled at her ability to look good with even the oddest of facial expressions (makes me like her more, doesn't take herself too seriously). She looks lovely in the above photo, I'm surprised you say she lacks natural beauty as I thought the exact opposite. I especially thought it seeing this photo of her and her dog Norman a few weeks ago:

http://instagram.com/p/glUD-YuWeZ/

But to each their own I guess.  

You got it right here Daisy.  She's not afraid to publish pictures of herself, without being all made up.  And even in those, she looks great.   But, as you say, to each their own.  

• Like 1

Natural beauty, of course that questions what are you looking for in "natural beauty" in a 28 year old woman?   There are going to be some lines, there are going to be signs that this is someone leaving girlhood and becoming a woman, no matter who in question.  I find her to be a very lovely woman, she is who as a man I would find myself happy to come home to, and proud and shocked to find on my arm.  As a person, well most actresses/actors have some issues, mostly a need to feel loved, but let's face it given the spotlight she has in the sharks have not found much to scream about other than she may "fall in love" quick.  Which by the way a lot of young people, male and female have been known to do!

jz718o.jpg

What would you be talking about , exactly? Because the photo you attach seems to prove quite the opposite, that even in shirt and jeans she still looks great...