Is Kaley Cuoco Beautiful?

mikesteffen

Penny, the character is so hot. What makes her so attractive is her quirky expressions (talking with a mouthfull of food) her outfits (even the sweatpants) and all her cool hair knots, tails. The honesty of her character and the truth telling of the scripts, if she feels bad she dresses bad and if she feels randy, she is drop dead gorgeous, that makes her so hot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to say, she looked so much better in the first and second seasons, as time has gone on she definitely has protruded a much more 'at home' type of look, having said that she is still one beautiful, sexy girl! :D

what bothers me most is that Kaley looks like a man.

I mean those big hands and feet, and the wide shoulders and all.

Her masculinity is especially apparent when she is side by side with the other girls in the show.

She looks like a bloke from a barbarian movie!

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Her masculinity is especially apparent when she is side by side with the other girls in the show.

in her defense though, both Melissa and Mayim are very small framed, so Kaley will look bigger, but not because she is "manly", but because she is taller and has a wider back.

Really? IDK, Kaley may look bigger for several reasons…

1. When she first appeared on the show, she was in her early twenty’s and had the body of teenager.  She’s now 5 or 6 years older, and her body has filled out.
  2. She appears to be healthy with a med-size frame as opposed to the typical Hollywood type skinny / anorexic, small framed actresses.
  3. Aside for Sheldon, the rest of the cast members are short and small. 

I recall mentions of her big hands and feet, but haven't noticed. 

Really? IDK, Kaley may look bigger for several reasons…

• When she first appeared on the show, she was in her early twenty’s and had the body of teenager. She’s now 5 or 6 years older, and her body has filled out.

• She appears to be healthy with a med-size frame as opposed to the typical Hollywood type skinny / anorexic, small framed actresses.

• Aside for Sheldon, the rest of the cast members are short and small.
I recall mentions of her big hands and feet, but haven't noticed.
When Kaley shot the Pilot and first few episodes of TBBT she was 21 years old. She had been in two previous TV series and made for TV movies, mainly playing teenage blonde beauties. She has been pretty much stereotyped playing those roles and being named one of the most beautiful women in the public eye (like this year's People magazine).

She was a former athlete (tennis) and is a slightly larger than average woman (five foot six or more) and she has filled out her frame remarkably so that at 27 she makes 7 million a year mainly for her stunning looks. All the feed back she's getting on her career is not doubting whether she is beautiful or not but on how much range she has as an actress.

Edited by BangerMain

Kaley's alright.  She was much prettier in s1-s3 and on Simple Rules but she looks just average now. Too many girls look like her nowadays. *shrugs*

WHat!?

TOO many girls? WHERE? NAME THEM! RAWRR.

I think she is the most beautiful woman i've ever seen. From season 1 and even now. She is drop dead gorgeufrickinglicious.

• Like 1

I think tall, toned, athletic women are very attractive; it has nothing to do with masculinity. It has to do with women being healthy and growing, we're no longer tiny rail thin Victorian waifs (arg actually I am...)

As for Kaley: I'd date her in a sec!

Well this is a subjective thread.  I reserve "Beautiful" for a person who is attractive in and out and I don't know anything about her outside of the show.

She is not ugly but blonde doesn't reel me in like it does for other guys.  Many of the blondes I dated filled the stereotype and I can't stand stupid or airy.  Obviously she would not be an accomplished actress if she were stupid or airy.

I was trying to think if I were her age and unmarried and saw her in a social situation if I would try and get her number.  Probably not.

Edited by Ar Diem

She isn't ugly by any means but she is not unique or out of this world..or as Ayebee would say "drop dead" 

Whatevs!

Well, yeah. It's not just her looks that make her so beautiful. Her behaviour, personality and everything about her (both Penny and Kaley). She is faaar faaaaaaaar away from the stereotypical blondes you see out there.