The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mikesteffen

Is Kaley Cuoco Beautiful?

They should swap Caley for Jessica Simpson. Now there is a very likeable blonde from midwest!

They aren't even comparable.

She seems a lovely person and isn't that all that matters.  

Mostly yeah, but her looks aren't actually weighing her down :p

I think what some pople is trying to say is that Penny is not wearing so sexy clothes now as in the firsts seasons. Now her blouses are big and only few times she is wearing a sexy dress when she goes to dance. And in the past she was more thin, like the fashion of our era is telling us a beautiful woman should be :icon_rolleyes:

BTW, I was thinking that her miniskirts, mini shorts, mini blouses were very much mini for a girl living alone and visiting a group of guys. In the pilot even she was covering herself only with a towel infront of them , only after meeting them for less than 20 minutes.

Maybe I am oldfashioned ha ha but if magine myself going to a group of guy´s apartment wearing only this...hmmm She didn´t look so innocent to me ;)

I think what some pople is trying to say is that Penny is not wearing so sexy clothes now as in the firsts seasons. Now her blouses are big and only few times she is wearing a sexy dress when she goes to dance. And in the past she was more thin, like the fashion of our era is telling us a beautiful woman should be :icon_rolleyes:

BTW, I was thinking that her miniskirts, mini shorts, mini blouses were very much mini for a girl living alone and visiting a group of guys. In the pilot even she was covering herself only with a towel infront of them , only after meeting them for less than 20 minutes.

Maybe I am oldfashioned ha ha but if magine myself going to a group of guy´s apartment wearing only this...hmmm She didn´t look so innocent to me ;)

My opinion of her has never changed.  She is good looking but not personally attractive to me.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

It is also true that the older a woman gets, usually opts for a more conservative wardrobe (not always, though). I'm 30 now and I really don't fathom myself dressing like I did when I was 19.

It is also true that the older a woman gets, usually opts for a more conservative wardrobe (not always, though). I'm 30 now and I really don't fathom myself dressing like I did when I was 19.

I'm the opposite since I am looking my best ever so I strut it! :)

My opinion of her has never changed.  She is good looking but not personally attractive to me.

And you are a male?

Woah, we are really different. :)

yeah in the pilot episode Penny is all sorts of trusting, personally I wouldn't just go to my neighbours house for lunch if I only just met them, especially if I was one girl to two guys, and remember she didn't know anything about these guys other than they said hello and invited her for lunch in a strange way. But if she didn't do all that well we wouldn't have the story.

Edited by Convict13

yeah in the pilot episode Penny is all sorts of trusting, personally I wouldn't just go to my neighbours house for lunch if I only just met them, especially if I was one girl to two guys, and remember she didn't know anything about these guys other than they said hello and invited her for lunch in a strange way. But if she didn't do all that well we wouldn't have the story.

Well, for me her acting was not convincing me at all. I felt it very silly an artificial to see her talking and acting as she is so innocent girl wearing very less clothes and going very fast to these two guy´s apartment and acting in the way she did. But the Pilot was not the first episode I watched so, no problem :)

Well Kaley looked awesome in this scene!

adps6CWP.jpg

Funny way to show who you like and who you don't :D :D

• Like 3

She overdid it I think with that dress considering its too short for her stature.  Had she worn that dress when she was thinner than yes she would be gorgeous.  

She overdid it I think with that dress considering its too short for her stature.  Had she worn that dress when she was thinner than yes she would be gorgeous.  

Nope, that dress is as good as it's ever going to look, being painted on Kaley like it is. Thinner or not this dress looks made for her body. Simply gorgeous.

Thinner? Does a person need to have anorexia nervosa to be considered beautiful? I mean, she looks way more healthy now than she did the first seasons...

Woah, what I would give to get me a girlfriend like Kaley/Penny.

And you are a male?

Woah, we are really different. :)

Yes I am.

For me Kaley is a Wednesday girl.  She is the girl you call when you have a hard time getting anyone better for Friday night and you are starting to run out of time.  However, if I had Mayim's number I am calling her first.  I'd rather go out and have a good time with someone smart than someone who is just pretty.  Romance would not be on the table for either one of them but for me Mayim would be better company.

Yes I am.

For me Kaley is a Wednesday girl.  She is the girl you call when you have a hard time getting anyone better for Friday night and you are starting to run out of time.  However, if I had Mayim's number I am calling her first.  I'd rather go out and have a good time with someone smart than someone who is just pretty.  Romance would not be on the table for either one of them but for me Mayim would be better company.

Kind of unfair to say that Kaley isn't smart but just "pretty". I'm interested to know if you have ever met her? Or are you basing this on the fictional character she plays on a fictional TV show?

Edited by The Mayor of Sheldonopolis

Yes!!!  In my opinion she is the most beautiful woman on TV currently and I think the last episode proved that.  The scene's with her in that black dress were stunning, I was literally speechless (though Penny seemed a bit out of character).  BTW, does anyone have anymore stills from that scene? 

I dont understand the talk of her not aging well or her not being thin enough?  She is only what, 27?  Shes still young.  Friends agree that she looks better now, she looks more mature, she looks like a woman and not a girl.  I have to admit Im a bit of a sucker for blondes though,I've dated mostly blondes and my wife is blonde.  But blonde or not Kaley would be beautiful, she has an amazing body, is in excellent shape, beautiful / expressive face, gorgeous eyes and amazing, long hair.  I dont like the rail thin model types, I believe women should have some curves.  She was a stunning girl in the first season, now she is a gorgeous woman and Im sure she will continue to be for many years to come.

Edited by Lightngsvt
  • Like 1