Is Kaley Cuoco Beautiful?

mikesteffen

In the pilot even she was covering herself only with a towel infront of them , only after meeting them for less than 20 minutes.

Maybe I am oldfashioned ha ha but if magine myself going to a group of guy´s apartment wearing only this...hmmm She didn´t look so innocent to me ;)

If the Penny character were German or Scandinavian, or her family had close cultural exchanges with or ties to northern Europe from at least the late 60s this would be likely be totally normal, and she would have an expectation that the men would see her being in a towel as totally in the context of bathing. Just saying it could be innocent.  Do they sauna in Nebraska? :icon_cheesygrin: .

Edited by Nogravitasatall

If the Penny character were German or Scandinavian, or her family had close cultural exchanges with or ties to northern Europe from at least the late 60s this would be likely be totally normal, and she would have an expectation that the men would see her being in a towel as totally in the context of bathing. Just saying it could be innocent.  Do they sauna in Nebraska? :icon_cheesygrin: .

Hmm, I think this is not the case here :)

Kind of unfair to say that Kaley isn't smart but just "pretty". I'm interested to know if you have ever met her? Or are you basing this on the fictional character she plays on a fictional TV show?

Mayim has a PhD and is regularly regarded as the smartest person on the cast.  With Kaley I don't know what we would discuss other than nonsense about acting and hollywood related stuff, Mayim is definitely capable of bringing more depth to the conversation so I would choose her over Kaley.  Mayim is also intriguing because she has a PhD yet wastes her time acting.   Finding out why over the course of an evening would be a powerful incentive to go.

Edited by Ar Diem

Mayim has a PhD and is regularly regarded as the smartest person on the cast.  With Kaley I don't know what we would discuss other than nonsense about acting and hollywood related stuff, Mayim is definitely capable of bringing more depth to the conversation so I would choose her over Kaley.  Mayim is also intriguing because she has a PhD yet wastes her time acting.   Finding out why over the course of an evening would be a powerful incentive to go.

I have a feeling both Kaley and Mayim would find what you talk about to be nonsense too.  :icon_rolleyes:

I have always thought that Kaley was very pretty. But why is it that sometimes she looks so homely on the show.

Do they intentionally make her up to not look as good?

Is she not aging well? Does seem like she looked so much better in the first season.

She's gorgeous alright.

I think that, lately, her hair are made up too white (way to much of highlights from her forehead) that makes her looks more aged than a 22years old. She seems much yunger with a golden cascade of curly hairdo.

She's gorgeous alright.

I think that, lately, her hair are made up too white (way to much of highlights from her forehead) that makes her looks more aged than a 22years old. She seems much yunger with a golden cascade of curly hairdo.

Note: this is not about Ms Cuoco. Its about Penny 'cause i know the difference.

I love the hair. I am trying to work out if it speaks to me as a character - there might be a code. I also watch the shoes... but not in a creepy way.

Just gamin... I live with people that dress like Penny

I'd better add some winky things . :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_evil:

Edited by Nogravitasatall

I agree, I think Mayim would be really interesting and attractive because of this. She's a lot prettier in real life than she appears as Amy and has a brain as well. Kaley, I suspect, would be funny though. She's always having a laugh at something. You couldn't really go wrong with either of them. :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by Moonbase

So, what you're saying is that you need a PhD to be considered interesting or smart nowadays?

• Like 1

So, what you're saying is that you need a PhD to be considered interesting or smart nowadays?

Right.  Magically I made a blanket statement about everyone while only comparing 2 people.    :icon_rolleyes:

Kaley is an actress that acts.

Mayim has a PhD yet wastes her time acting.

One of them is smarter and initially more interesting than the other.

Right.  Magically I made a blanket statement about everyone while only comparing 2 people.    :icon_rolleyes:

Educational "smarts" don't necessarily make someone more or less interesting. If we take the characters in the show for example, a lot of people would rather chat with Penny than Amy (I know the Shamy lovers will jump in and say no way, but if you did a poll you know in your heart the majority would pick Penny (no PhD) over Amy (has PhD), also I personally would rather have a chat with Leonard (has a PhD) than Sheldon (also has a PhD), whilst my favourite character is Sheldon, I think I would get on better with Leonard.

• Like 1

Actually I'm very attracted to brainy women, but reading Mayim's blog and her creepy ideas about child-raising, vaccines, religion, wearing 'modest clothing' etc, was an enormous turn-off.I find Kaley beautiful, but I also find Artii Mann (Priya) even more beautiful *sigh*....now there is a a goddess! I'd want an intellectual equal and someone I could argue with like Penny and Sheldon; I love that dynamic....

Actually I'm very attracted to brainy women, but reading Mayim's blog and her creepy ideas about child-raising, vaccines, religion, wearing 'modest clothing' etc, was an enormous turn-off.I find Kaley beautiful, but I also find Artii Mann (Priya) even more beautiful *sigh*....now there is a a goddess! I'd want an intellectual equal and someone I could argue with like Penny and Sheldon; I love that dynamic....

I don't think Sheldon agrees with you there. He doesn't think of Penny as an equal at all   :icon_wink:

Educational "smarts" don't necessarily make someone more or less interesting. If we take the characters in the show for example, a lot of people would rather chat with Penny than Amy (I know the Shamy lovers will jump in and say no way, but if you did a poll you know in your heart the majority would pick Penny (no PhD) over Amy (has PhD), also I personally would rather have a chat with Leonard (has a PhD) than Sheldon (also has a PhD), whilst my favourite character is Sheldon, I think I would get on better with Leonard.

This.

I have never read her blog and I know nothing about either of them.  Based on what little I did know when I made my original comment I stand by what I said.  With little to no information I would have picked Mayim over Kaley.

Aarti would have been a Monday girl for sure.  She is much prettier and has the added bonus of being Indian, one of the few races I was not able to date while single.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I can only talk regarding what I've seen on their public appearances, twitter, blogs, interviews etc.

While I like Kaley ok, I don't like her interviews, she doesn't come up as smart, or interesting to me, laughs way too much, and overuses the phrase "it's fun". Also, at the last two Comic Cons, I'm sorry but she came out as a bit of an airhead. Not to mention her Playboy interview. I really don't know what she was thinking when she did that. 

I also follow her on twitter, and 90% of her tweets are either about shoes, or going clubbing with friends, or reality shows. I'm sorry, but I don't find her interesting. She's very nice, and I bet she's a great person, but I don't find her attractive or interesting because of her public persona. 

Mayim in the other hand,. you may or may not agree with her parenting, or beliefs or convictions, but there is no denying that she is a very smart, intelligent, read and articulate person, someone that I would really like to talk to and make an exchange of ideas. She's a very interesting woman, who can really express her ideas and can really handle a great conversation on a very large number of topics, someone who stands by what she believes in and can carry a good debate without resorting to agression or common places.

I read her blog, seen a lot of interviews (even from her blossom days) and seen her Commencement Speech at Penn State. And she has always seemed extremely smart and interesting. And I wouldn't say it is only because of her PhD. 

Is true, is not necessary to have a PhD to prove someone is smart, but it is a sign of a certain intellectual curiosity and the pursue of knowledge, 

But again, that is my opinion, based on their public personas. 

Edited by Sursonica
  • Like 5

Is true, is not necessary to have a PhD to prove someone is smart, but it is a sign of a certain intellectual curiosity and the pursue of knowledge, 

Thank you.

I think the biggest mistake people make is that dating always has to be serious.  When I was single I viewed it more casually, I viewed it as an experience.  I even went on a chaperoned date once.  Turns out I had a better time with her chaperone than her but hey, they can't all be good dates.  I probably could have asked her chaperone out but that would have been bad form.

I can only talk regarding what I've seen on their public appearances, twitter, blogs, interviews etc.

While I like Kaley ok, I don't like her interviews, she doesn't come up as smart, or interesting to me, laughs way too much, and overuses the phrase "it's fun". Also, at the last two Comic Cons, I'm sorry but she came out as a bit of an airhead. Not to mention her Playboy interview. I really don't know what she was thinking when she did that. 

I also follow her on twitter, and 90% of her tweets are either about shoes, or going clubbing with friends, or reality shows. I'm sorry, but I don't find her interesting. She's very nice, and I bet she's a great person, but I don't find her attractive or interesting because of her public persona. 

I get the same feeling about Kaley from interviews, she has an underdeveloped intellect but you can't prove that she is vapid with out knowing her first hand.

This can be easily explained from the background that we know. She has been a TV actor since she was six and has played pretty much the same characters from her teen years to now: the sexy blond that causes men to melt on seeing her. This is her third TV series (8 Simple Rules, Charmed, and TBBT) in which the role demands that she shows up and be beautiful. Kaley has said that she can now play Penny without much thought, she knows the complete range of emotions that the character has and when to use them. The writers don't really demand much of the Penny character so she seldom has to stretch. She was so excited about the "ILY" episode because it allowed Penny to show some of her inner emotions.

Kaley comes across as the typical 20 something showbiz veteran with little interests outside the business. She was home schooled and has an equivalent high school degree. Her interviews are always in fluffy entertainment or Men's media outlets where the focus is on her Penny character or her beauty with the required photo spread showing off her body. She is not asked to think of anything of substance so we don't know if there is any depth to her beyond her love of shoes, parties and her diet and workout regimen.

Edited by BangerMain
  • Like 1